NL Industries, Inc. (NL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- NL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 114 days.
- NL ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
NL Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Nl Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 6.26% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Nl Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of 708.97%; that's higher than 96.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nl Industries Inc are IHC, BDL, DSWL, FANH, and CLEU.
- Visit NL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nl-ind.com.
NL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NL's EV/EBIT ratio is 84.11% lower, now standing at 3.4.
- NL's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NL's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NL.
NL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 16.53%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 15.9%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 134.46%.
The table below shows NL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.89||52-week high||$8.50|
|Prev. close||$6.12||52-week low||$4.13|
|Day high||$6.08||Avg. volume||36,236|
|50-day MA||$6.21||Dividend yield||4.07%|
|200-day MA||$6.45||Market Cap||287.45M|
NL Industries, Inc. (NL) Company Bio
NL Industries, Inc. operates in the component products industry in the United States and internationally. The companys Security Products business manufactures and sells mechanical and electronic cabinet locks, and other locking mechanisms, including disc tumbler locks, pin tumbler locking mechanisms, and CompX eLock and Stealthlock electronic locks for use in various applications, such as ignition systems, mailboxes, file cabinets, desk drawers, tool storage cabinets, vending and gaming machines, high security medical cabinetry, electronic circuit panels, storage compartments, and gas station security. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Dallas, Texas. NL Industries, Inc. is a subsidiary of Valhi, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
NL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NL Latest Social Stream
View Full NL Social Stream
Latest NL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nl Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NL as an investment opportunity.
Is NL Industries, Inc.'s (NYSE:NL) Recent Stock Performance Influenced By Its Fundamentals In Any Way?
NL Industries (NYSE:NL) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 8.7% over the last...
Titanium Dioxide Market to Reach USD 24,092.5 Million by 2027; Rising Applications in Construction Industry to Drive Growth, Says Fortune Business Insights
Top companies covered in titanium dioxide market are Tronox Holdings plc (Connecticut, U.S.), The Chemours Company (Delaware, U.S.), Argex Titanium Inc. (Québec, Canada), Evonik Industries (Essen, Germany), The Kish Company, Inc. (Ohio, U.S.), Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd. (Osaka, Japan), Venator Materials PLC. (Texas, U.S.), Tayca Corporation (Osaka, Japan), Huntsman Corporation (Texas, U.S.), NL Industries, Inc. (Texas, U.S.), INEOS (Maryland, U.S.), and more players profiled Top companies covered in titanium dioxide market are Tronox Holdings plc (Connecticut, U.S.), The Chemours Company (Delaware, U.S.), Argex Titanium Inc. (Québec, Canada), Evonik Industries (Essen, Germany), The Kish Company, Inc. (Ohio, U.S.), Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd. (Osaka, Japan), Venator Materials PLC. (Texa...
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...
It's earnings season yet again, also known as progress report time. Sum-of-the parts story NL Industries saw second-quarter revenue more than double to $36.3 million, while earnings came in at 26 cents, five cents ahead of the "consensus" (which is just one analyst). Falcon Minerals , a member of my 2021 Tax Loss Selling Recovery Portfolio, reported second-quarter earnings per share of seven cents, in line with estimates, while it missed on revenue ($16.2 million versus $19 million consensus), certainly nothing special.
Dallas, Texas, Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NL Industries, Inc. (NYSE: NL) today reported net income attributable to NL stockholders of $12.7 million, or $.26 per share, in the second quarter of 2021 compared to net income attributable to NL stockholders of $4.6 million, or $.09 per share, in the second quarter of 2020. NL results include an unrealized gain of $4.5 million in the second quarter of 2021 related to the change in value of marketable equity securities compared to a $2.2 million unrealized loss in the second quarter of 2020. For the first six months of 2021, NL reported net income attributable to NL stockholders of $26.0 million, or $.53 per share, compared to net income of $6.5 million, or $.13 per share for the first six months of 2020. NL results include an unrealize...
NL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|