NL Industries, Inc. (NL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, NL has issued more dividends than 6.61% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that NL has less volatility in its price than merely 13.67% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NL's price: PKI, UVE, CTIB, FDBC and PBR.
NL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for NL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 40.75% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Nl Industries Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, NL provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 90% such stocks.
- NL's annual revenue of 141 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 93.69% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, NL has a beta lower than 4.66% of them.
NL Dividend Chart
NL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|