NL Industries, Inc. (NL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NL has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 5.3% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, NL's growth rate has been -0.27% over the past 5.76 years.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: ATNI, MAXR, SIF, ARES and EGO.
NL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Nl Industries Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 84.37%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Nl Industries Inc are:
- NL's market cap of approximately $161 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 4.05% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Nl Industries Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 1.77% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, NL's equity discount rate is less than 2.83% of those stocks.
NL Dividend Chart
NL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|