NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NLOK POWR Grades
- NLOK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.78% of US stocks.
- NLOK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- NLOK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 27.95% of US stocks).
NLOK Stock Summary
- NLOK has a higher market value than 84.91% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $14,724,219,531.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NLOK is -11.59 -- better than merely 1.6% of US stocks.
- NLOK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 1.24% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NLOK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LYV, LII, EAT, CMPR, and PPD.
- NLOK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NortonLifeLock Inc's official web site, go to www.nortonLifeLock.com.
NLOK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NLOK's price/sales ratio is 8.26% higher, now standing at 5.9.
- Over the past 243 months, NLOK's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.5.
- NLOK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 682.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NLOK.
NLOK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -98.75%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -54.09%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -70.07%.
The table below shows NLOK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NLOK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NLOK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.57% of graded US stocks.
- NLOK's asset turnover comes in at 0.41 -- ranking 366th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FB, NLSN, and MCHX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NLOK.
The table below shows NLOK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NLOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NLOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.85||52-week high||$28.92|
|Prev. close||$25.31||52-week low||$18.00|
|Day high||$25.42||Avg. volume||4,939,503|
|50-day MA||$25.42||Dividend yield||1.98%|
|200-day MA||$24.74||Market Cap||14.46B|
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK) Company Bio
NortonLifeLock Inc. (formerly Symantec Corporation) provides security, backup, and availability solutions worldwide. Its products and services protect people and information in various environments from the mobile device and enterprise data center and to cloud-based systems. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NLOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NLOK Latest Social Stream
View Full NLOK Social Stream
Latest NLOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NortonLifeLock Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NLOK as an investment opportunity.
By LeShawn Woods | Manager, Sales Operations
NortonLifeLock’s Technology Team offers cybersecurity tips to college students
NortonLifeLock (NASDAQ: NLOK), a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety, has been awarded "Best Consumer Anti-Malware" by SE Labs. Norton 360 consistently delivers dependable online protection, driving its recognition and accolades in the SE Labs Awards.
ESG efforts lead to the Company being recognized among the world’s most responsible and sustainable businesses
NortonLifeLock's (NLOK) deal to acquire UK-based Avast Plc takes a step ahead as the waiting period for a review of the transaction under the Hart-Scott-Rodino (HSR) Act has expired on Nov 12.
NLOK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|