NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NLOK POWR Grades
- NLOK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.88% of US stocks.
- NLOK's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NLOK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
NLOK Stock Summary
- NORTONLIFELOCK INC's market capitalization of $13,118,627,304 is ahead of 86.71% of US-listed equities.
- NORTONLIFELOCK INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 1.91% of US listed stocks.
- NLOK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 0.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NLOK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MDXG, MSI, MTCH, CAR, and HPQ.
- NLOK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NORTONLIFELOCK INC's official web site, go to www.nortonLifeLock.com.
NLOK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NLOK's price/earnings ratio is 25.51% lower, now standing at 14.6.
- Over the past 243 months, NLOK's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NLOK.
NLOK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 9.6%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 22.47%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.36%.
The table below shows NLOK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NLOK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NLOK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.57% of graded US stocks.
- NLOK's asset turnover comes in at 0.41 -- ranking 366th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FB, NLSN, and MCHX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NLOK.
The table below shows NLOK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NLOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NLOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.66||52-week high||$30.92|
|Prev. close||$22.16||52-week low||$20.12|
|Day high||$22.19||Avg. volume||5,778,808|
|50-day MA||$21.63||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$24.49||Market Cap||12.38B|
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK) Company Bio
NortonLifeLock Inc., formerly known as Symantec Corporation (/sɪˈmænˌtɛk/) is an American software company headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, United States. The company provides cybersecurity software and services. NortonLifeLock is a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500 stock-market index. The company also has development centers in Pune, Chennai and Bangalore. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NLOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NLOK Latest Social Stream
View Full NLOK Social Stream
Latest NLOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTONLIFELOCK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NLOK as an investment opportunity.
Gen Digital Inc. (NASDAQ: GEN) released its results for the second quarter of Fiscal Year 2023, which ended Sept. 30, 2022. This marks the company's first earnings since becoming Gen™, a new company dedicated to powering Digital Freedom for people everywhere. Gen unites trusted names in Cyber Safety – Norton, Avast, LifeLock, Avira, AVG, ReputationDefender and CCleaner.
The company said its reformation is designed to further accelerate its innovation and aim to pave the way for the future of digital empowerment.
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ: NLOK) today unveiled its new company name, Gen Digital Inc. (TO BE NASDAQ: GEN), following the completed merger of NortonLifeLock and Avast. Gen™ unites trusted names in Cyber Safety – Norton, Avast, LifeLock, Avira, AVG, CCleaner and ReputationDefender – with a single purpose to power Digital Freedom for people everywhere. The newly formed company is designed to further accelerate the company's innovation and pave the way for the future of digital empowerment.
Though the heightened IT security demand is likely to have benefited NortonLifeLock's (NLOK) Q2 performance, forex headwinds might have hurt top and bottom-line growth.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of NortonLifeLock Inc. ( NASDAQ:NLOK ) by...
NLOK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|