NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NLOK POWR Grades
- NLOK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.6% of US stocks.
- NLOK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NLOK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
NLOK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $14,655,208,684, NortonLifeLock Inc has a greater market value than 85.06% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NLOK is -5.1 -- better than just 2.11% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -12.91 for NortonLifeLock Inc; that's greater than it is for just 1.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NLOK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LII, AAL, HPQ, CDK, and PPD.
- NLOK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NortonLifeLock Inc's official web site, go to www.nortonLifeLock.com.
NLOK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NLOK's price/sales ratio is 11.32% higher, now standing at 5.9.
- Over the past 243 months, NLOK's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.8.
- NLOK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 27.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NLOK.
NLOK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -208.17%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 241.56%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -29.71%.
The table below shows NLOK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NLOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NLOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.82||52-week high||$28.92|
|Prev. close||$24.62||52-week low||$17.98|
|Day high||$24.91||Avg. volume||5,464,834|
|50-day MA||$27.11||Dividend yield||2.01%|
|200-day MA||$22.52||Market Cap||14.43B|
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK) Company Bio
NortonLifeLock Inc. (formerly Symantec Corporation) provides security, backup, and availability solutions worldwide. Its products and services protect people and information in various environments from the mobile device and enterprise data center and to cloud-based systems. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Mountain View, California.
NLOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NLOK Latest Social Stream
View Full NLOK Social Stream
Latest NLOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NortonLifeLock Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NLOK as an investment opportunity.
NortonLifeLock Inc. ( NASDAQ:NLOK ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.13 per share on the 15th of...
Team-building volunteer events help employees connect to their colleagues and communities
The current stock market rally has been uneven.
NortonLifeLock's (NLOK) Q1 results reflect solid customer growth, benefits from global business expansion, and double-digit revenue growth in its partner businesses.
At this time, for opening remarks, I would like to pass the call over to Ms. Mary Lai, Head of Investor Relations. Joining me today to review our Q1 results are Vincent Pilette, CEO; and Natalie Derse, CFO.
NLOK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|