NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NLOK POWR Grades
- NLOK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.93% of US stocks.
- NLOK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NLOK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
NLOK Stock Summary
- NLOK has a market capitalization of $11,507,367,330 -- more than approximately 86.15% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NLOK is -9.42 -- better than merely 1.87% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -37.11 for NORTONLIFELOCK INC; that's greater than it is for merely 0.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NORTONLIFELOCK INC are MDXG, MTCH, HPQ, MSI, and CAR.
- Visit NLOK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nortonLifeLock.com.
NLOK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NLOK's EV/EBIT ratio is 31.41% lower, now standing at 11.9.
- NLOK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 11.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NLOK.
NLOK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 213.12%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 37.96%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -26.29%.
The table below shows NLOK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NLOK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NLOK has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.57% of graded US stocks.
- NLOK's asset turnover comes in at 0.41 -- ranking 366th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- FB, NLSN, and MCHX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NLOK.
The table below shows NLOK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NLOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NLOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.89||52-week high||$30.92|
|Prev. close||$20.91||52-week low||$20.12|
|Day high||$20.94||Avg. volume||5,855,421|
|50-day MA||$22.81||Dividend yield||2.39%|
|200-day MA||$25.02||Market Cap||11.94B|
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NLOK) Company Bio
NortonLifeLock Inc. (formerly Symantec Corporation) provides security, backup, and availability solutions worldwide. Its products and services protect people and information in various environments from the mobile device and enterprise data center and to cloud-based systems. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NLOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NLOK Latest Social Stream
View Full NLOK Social Stream
Latest NLOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTONLIFELOCK INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NLOK as an investment opportunity.
By Kim Allman | Head of Corporate Responsibility and Government Affairs
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Norton, a consumer Cyber Safety brand of NortonLifeLock (NASDAQ: NLOK), today announced its commitment to this year's Cybersecurity Awareness Month campaign, "It's Easy to Stay Safe Online." While cybersecurity can feel overwhelming, Cybersecurity Awareness Month serves as a reminder that there are many ways to keep data protected. As a champion of this initiative, Norton is sharing insights during the National Cyber Security Alliance virtual event, "Cybersecuring America: A United Mission" on O
These are the cybersecurity stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for Q4 2022.
Trade Alert: The President & Director Of NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ:NLOK), Ondrej Vlcek, Has Just Spent US$10.0m Buying 14% More Shares
NortonLifeLock Inc. ( NASDAQ:NLOK ) shareholders (or potential shareholders) will be happy to see that the President...
NLOK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|