Navios Maritime Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (NMM): Price and Financial Metrics
NMM Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NMM is currently 3.38, higher than just 11.88% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Navios Maritime Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.21% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NMM is more volatile than 94.4% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NMM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WTRE, TNK, CLNY, DCP, and ARLP.
- NMM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Navios Maritime Partners LP's official web site, go to www.navios-mlp.com.
NMM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NMM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.56||52-week high||$29.89|
|Prev. close||$27.50||52-week low||$5.51|
|Day high||$28.96||Avg. volume||388,274|
|50-day MA||$21.30||Dividend yield||0.76%|
|200-day MA||$11.37||Market Cap||312.67M|
Navios Maritime Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (NMM) Company Bio
Navios Maritime Partners LP provides seaborne transportation services for a range of drybulk commodities that include iron ore, coal, grain, and fertilizers, as well as charters its vessels under medium to long-term charters. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
NMM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Navios Maritime Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Navios Maritime Partners LP ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 93.5%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Navios Maritime Partners LP ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 39. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 8.78% of US equities in the Industrials sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.05 years, is -0.17% -- higher than merely 9.72% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.84. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 17.76% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NMM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NMM Latest Social Stream
View Full NMM Social Stream
Latest NMM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Navios Maritime Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NMM as an investment opportunity.
United Airlines (UAL) estimates first-quarter 2021 revenues to decline 66% from the 2019 levels due to coronavirus-led suppressed air-travel demand.
Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
Southwest (LUV) recalls more than 2,700 flight attendants from a voluntary leave program to take advantage of the increased demand during summers.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Navios Maritime Partners L.P. (NMM).
Ryanair (RYAAY) expects its fiscal 2022 traffic to be affected by Easter travel restrictions resulting from slow vaccine rollout in the EU. However, the airline narrows fiscal 2021 net loss forecast.
NMM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NMMWant to see what other sources are saying about Navios Maritime Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!