Navios Maritime Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (NMM): Price and Financial Metrics
NMM Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Navios Maritime Partners LP is higher than merely 12.3% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.99%, Navios Maritime Partners LP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 17.91% of about US stocks.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -17.03%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 16.4% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NMM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENSV, HCHC, QHC, LUB, and CVIA.
- Visit NMM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.navios-mlp.com.
NMM Stock Price Chart More Charts
NMM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.99||52-week high||$21.30|
|Prev. close||$11.19||52-week low||$10.20|
|Day high||$11.15||Avg. volume||104,000|
|50-day MA||$15.25||Dividend yield||10.92%|
|200-day MA||$16.11||Market Cap||120.71M|
Navios Maritime Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (NMM) Company Bio
Navios Maritime Partners LP provides seaborne transportation services for a range of drybulk commodities that include iron ore, coal, grain, and fertilizers, as well as charters its vessels under medium to long-term charters. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
NMM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Navios Maritime Partners LP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Navios Maritime Partners LP ranked in the 96st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 6034.83% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Navios Maritime Partners LP, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 0.69; that's higher than just 19.36% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- 20% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 5.6% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|