Navios Maritime Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (NMM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NMM POWR Grades
- NMM scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NMM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- NMM ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
NMM Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NMM is currently 2.66, higher than just 8.68% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Navios Maritime Partners LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Navios Maritime Partners LP's share price is greater than that of 95.57% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Navios Maritime Partners LP are SM, CPLG, SATS, NICK, and AGO.
- NMM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Navios Maritime Partners LP's official web site, go to www.navios-mlp.com.
NMM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NMM's price/earnings ratio is 113.7% lower, now standing at -4.
- Over the past 167 months, NMM's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.
- NMM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 33 over the prior 167 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NMM.
NMM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -18.24%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 37.72%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 17.21%.
The table below shows NMM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NMM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NMM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.65||52-week high||$36.46|
|Prev. close||$22.62||52-week low||$5.51|
|Day high||$22.78||Avg. volume||488,724|
|50-day MA||$25.91||Dividend yield||0.9%|
|200-day MA||$19.35||Market Cap||448.92M|
Navios Maritime Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (NMM) Company Bio
Navios Maritime Partners LP provides seaborne transportation services for a range of drybulk commodities that include iron ore, coal, grain, and fertilizers, as well as charters its vessels under medium to long-term charters. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
NMM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NMM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Navios Maritime Partners LP ranked in the 10th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Navios Maritime Partners LP, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Navios Maritime Partners LP over the past 4.05 years is -0.17%; that's better than only 6.95% of cash flow producing equities in the Industrials sector, where it is classified.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.84. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 15.24% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NMM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NMM Latest Social Stream
View Full NMM Social Stream
Latest NMM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Navios Maritime Partners LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NMM as an investment opportunity.
Monty Rakusen/Cultura via Getty ImagesNavios Maritime Partners (NMM) just reported outstanding Q2 2021 results, delivering quarterly Adjusted EBITDA of $90.4M and EPU of $4.31. However, the unit price is down by almost 8% at the time of writing this article. Source: Seeking Alpha Pessimism is surrounding the Navios name once...
Navios Maritime Partners L.P. Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter and Six Months Ended June 30, 2021
Revenue: $152.0 million for Q2 2021$217.1 million for H1 2021 Net cash from operating activities: $61.1 million for Q2 2021$77.2 million for H1 2021 Adjusted EBITDA: $90.4 million for Q2 2021$124.1 million for H1 2021 Net Income $99.9 million for Q2 2021$236.6 million for H1 2021 ~$615.0 million financing arranged year-to-date ~ $124.3 million to refinance 2021 maturitiesNo significant maturities until 2023 Significant fleet expansion 81% increase in number of vessels year-to-date MONACO, July 2
Increase in vessel operating expenses is anticipated to have hurt Navios Maritime's (NMM) Q2 performance.
craig slay/iStock via Getty Images Activist investing group MRMP-Managers LLC has a 5.8% ownership stake in Navios Maritime Partners ([[NMM]] -2.3%) and recently sent a letter to CEO Angeliki Frangou about their concerns with the company's management and strategy. "We are confident in [CEO Angeliki Frangou's] ability to manage NMM’s...
A disgruntled activist investor has filed a complaint with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) against Navios Maritime Partners and its CEO Angeliki Frangou. MRMP-Managers, which has a 5.8% ownership stake in the LP interests of NMM, has voiced serious concerns regarding the current management and direction of the company. Ned Sherwood of MRMP
NMM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NMMWant to see what other sources are saying about Navios Maritime Partners LP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch