Navios Maritime Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (NMM): Price and Financial Metrics
NMM Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Navios Maritime Partners LP is higher than just 14.43% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.99%, Navios Maritime Partners LP's debt growth rate surpasses only 17.84% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Navios Maritime Partners LP's share price is greater than that of 98.52% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NMM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENSV, QHC, CNSL, CBB, and LUB.
- Visit NMM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.navios-mlp.com.
NMM Stock Price Chart More Charts
NMM Price/Volume Stats
Navios Maritime Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (NMM) Company Bio
Navios Maritime Partners LP provides seaborne transportation services for a range of drybulk commodities that include iron ore, coal, grain, and fertilizers, as well as charters its vessels under medium to long-term charters. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Monte Carlo, Monaco.