Navios Maritime Partners LP Common Limited Partner Interests (NMM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, NMM's growth rate has been -0.43% over the past 4 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that NMM reports less variability in its free cash flow than just 1.5% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NMM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ISDR, OGE, WHR, CMO and WCN.
NMM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for NMM, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 95.1% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Navios Maritime Partners LP's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 95.1%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 94.06% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, NMM has a discount rate lower than 94.06% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Navios Maritime Partners LP has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than just 0.7% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, NMM's equity discount rate is less than 3.65% of those stocks.
NMM Dividend Chart
NMM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NMM Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NMM dividends?Want to do more research on Navios Maritime Partners LP's dividends? Try the links below:
Navios Maritime Partners LP Common Stock (NMM) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM) - Dividend Investor
Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha