Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation Common stock (NNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NNA POWR Grades
- NNA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NNA is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NNA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.67% of US stocks).
NNA Stock Summary
- NNA's current price/earnings ratio is 3.48, which is higher than just 2.29% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP has a higher such ratio than just 1.86% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NNA comes in at 172.46% -- higher than that of 98.33% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be DLNG, ELP, SVC, ETRN, and HMLP.
- Visit NNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.navios-acquisition.com.
NNA Valuation Summary
NNA's price/earnings ratio is 2.4; this is 86.32% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NNA.
NNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.37||52-week high||$5.71|
|Prev. close||$3.48||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$3.41||Avg. volume||187,200|
|50-day MA||$3.53||Dividend yield||10.39%|
|200-day MA||$3.81||Market Cap||55.80M|
Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation Common stock (NNA) Company Bio
Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation provides marine transportation services worldwide. The company owns a fleet of crude oil, refined petroleum product, and chemical tankers. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
NNA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 86% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 5% of its capital from equity, and 95% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 1.14% of US equities in the Energy sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.69 years, is -0.16% -- higher than just 9.66% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NNA Latest Social Stream
View Full NNA Social Stream
Latest NNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NNA as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for June 14th
Is (NMM) Outperforming Other Transportation Stocks This Year?
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for June 8th
Does Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Navios Maritime Partners (NMM) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon
NNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NNAWant to see what other sources are saying about Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP (NNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP (NNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP (NNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch