Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation Common stock (NNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NNA POWR Grades
- NNA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 93.84% of US stocks.
- NNA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NNA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
NNA Stock Summary
- NNA's current price/earnings ratio is 3.48, which is higher than only 2.48% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- NNA's price/sales ratio is 0.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 2.28% of US stocks.
- Navios Maritime Acquisition Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 172.46%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.3% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Navios Maritime Acquisition Corp are DLNG, ELP, SVC, ETRN, and HMLP.
- Visit NNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.navios-acquisition.com.
NNA Valuation Summary
- NNA's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 88.24% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 158 months, NNA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $12.6.
- NNA's price/sales ratio has moved down $4.2 over the prior 158 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NNA.
NNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.45||52-week high||$5.71|
|Prev. close||$3.56||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$3.55||Avg. volume||183,089|
|50-day MA||$3.51||Dividend yield||9.83%|
|200-day MA||$3.78||Market Cap||57.13M|
Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation Common stock (NNA) Company Bio
Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation provides marine transportation services worldwide. The company owns a fleet of crude oil, refined petroleum product, and chemical tankers. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
NNA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 86% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 5% of its capital from equity, and 95% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 1.14% of US equities in the Energy sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.69 years, is -0.16% -- higher than just 9.66% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NNA Latest Social Stream
View Full NNA Social Stream
Latest NNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NNA as an investment opportunity.
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the first quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of March 31st. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for June 14th
Is (NMM) Outperforming Other Transportation Stocks This Year?
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for June 8th
Does Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
NNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NNAWant to see what other sources are saying about Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP (NNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP (NNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP (NNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch