Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation Common stock (NNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NNA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.04% of US stocks.
- NNA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- NNA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
NNA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Navios Maritime Acquisition Corp is higher than merely 4.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, Navios Maritime Acquisition Corp has a higher such ratio than only 2.65% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NNA comes in at 306.34% -- higher than that of 98.96% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Navios Maritime Acquisition Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HMLP, DLNG, TGP, BFS, and ETRN.
- Visit NNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.navios-acquisition.com.
NNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, NNA's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.34% lower, now standing at 17.
- NNA's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.2 over the prior 160 months.
- Over the past 160 months, NNA's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NNA.
NNA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -79.39%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -77.89%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -30.55%.
The table below shows NNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NNA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.35% of graded US stocks.
- NNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.182 -- ranking 103rd of 138 Transportation stocks.
- ARCB, PATI, and ODFL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NNA.
The table below shows NNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.48||52-week high||$4.83|
|Prev. close||$3.67||52-week low||$1.81|
|Day high||$3.72||Avg. volume||413,253|
|50-day MA||$3.28||Dividend yield||1.44%|
|200-day MA||$3.46||Market Cap||57.63M|
Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation Common stock (NNA) Company Bio
Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation provides marine transportation services worldwide. The company owns a fleet of crude oil, refined petroleum product, and chemical tankers. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
Most Popular Stories View All
NNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NNA Latest Social Stream
View Full NNA Social Stream
Latest NNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Navios Maritime Acquisition Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NNA as an investment opportunity.
Watson Farley & Williams has advised the lenders involved in the matter. Navios Maritime Acquisition Corporation (Navios Acquisition) was granted loans to finance part of the redemption 
Let's see if Navios Maritime (NMM) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
Today's IBD Screen Of The Day focuses on growth stocks that funds are buying. It's one of several screens found in the IBD Stock Screener.
Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
NNA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NNAWant to see what other sources are saying about Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP (NNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP (NNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Navios Maritime Acquisition CORP (NNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch