National Retail Properties (NNN): Price and Financial Metrics
NNN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 748.43, National Retail Properties Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.76% of US stocks.
- For NNN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.65% of US equities we're observing.
- NNN's price/sales ratio is 7.7; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.37% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to National Retail Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FRT, FR, WRI, APTS, and TERP.
- NNN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Retail Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.nnnreit.com.
NNN Stock Price Chart More Charts
NNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.29||52-week high||$59.26|
|Prev. close||$27.32||52-week low||$24.04|
|Day high||$27.65||Avg. volume||1,282,417|
|50-day MA||$47.61||Dividend yield||7.54%|
|200-day MA||$53.05||Market Cap||4.52B|
National Retail Properties (NNN) Company Bio
National Retail Properties acquires, owns, manages, and develops retail properties in the United States. The firm also focuses on purchasing and financing net-leased retail properties. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Orlando, Florida.