National Retail Properties (NNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NNN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NNN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.24% of US stocks.
- NNN's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- NNN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
NNN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of National Retail Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NNN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.34% of US equities we're observing.
- NNN's price/sales ratio is 11.84; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 85.47% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Retail Properties Inc are SQM, FR, LSI, DCP, and PAA.
- Visit NNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nnnreit.com.
NNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.87||52-week high||$49.00|
|Prev. close||$44.71||52-week low||$25.87|
|Day high||$45.23||Avg. volume||1,109,750|
|50-day MA||$45.19||Dividend yield||4.64%|
|200-day MA||$39.89||Market Cap||7.88B|
National Retail Properties (NNN) Company Bio
National Retail Properties acquires, owns, manages, and develops retail properties in the United States. The firm also focuses on purchasing and financing net-leased retail properties. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
NNN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NNN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that National Retail Properties Inc ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 15070%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NNN, they are:
- National Retail Properties Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 11.06% of tickers in our DCF set.
- National Retail Properties Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 21.52% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NNN Latest Social Stream
View Full NNN Social Stream
Latest NNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Retail Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NNN as an investment opportunity.
National Retail Properties, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of National Retail Properties, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of National Retail Properties, Inc.Global Credit Research - 27 Apr 2021New York, April 27, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of National Retail Properties, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 26 April 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic revie...
Photo by martince2/iStock Editorial via Getty ImagesA few weeks ago now, we began our "Monopoly Man" series. It highlights the value we see – or don’t see – in various areas of the real estate investment trust sector. We began with multi-family REITs, which we see as entirely overvalued at...
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at […]
If things go as planned, National Retail Properties will have a great year in 2021. Here's why you shouldn't get too excited about that.
A look at two high-yielding REITs
NNN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NNNWant to see what other sources are saying about National Retail Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Retail Properties Inc (NNN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Retail Properties Inc (NNN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Retail Properties Inc (NNN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch