National Retail Properties (NNN): Price and Financial Metrics
NNN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for National Retail Properties Inc is higher than it is for about 90.84% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15, National Retail Properties Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.1% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of National Retail Properties Inc's share price is greater than that of just 3.41% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NNN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STOR, WES, AIV, KIM, and FRT.
- NNN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Retail Properties Inc's official web site, go to www.nnnreit.com.
NNN Stock Price Chart More Charts
NNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.24||52-week high||$59.26|
|Prev. close||$54.59||52-week low||$45.45|
|Day high||$54.75||Avg. volume||965,969|
|50-day MA||$56.44||Dividend yield||3.77%|
|200-day MA||$54.46||Market Cap||9.31B|
National Retail Properties (NNN) Company Bio
National Retail Properties acquires, owns, manages, and develops retail properties in the United States. The firm also focuses on purchasing and financing net-leased retail properties. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Orlando, Florida.