National Retail Properties (NNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NNN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NNN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.69% of US stocks.
- NNN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- NNN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 22.69% of US stocks).
NNN Stock Summary
- NNN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 12,386.02 -- higher than 99.71% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of National Retail Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NNN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.2% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NNN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ILPT, FSP, FRO, BORR, and INTEQ.
- Visit NNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nnnreit.com.
NNN Valuation Summary
- NNN's price/earnings ratio is 36.5; this is 2.8% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NNN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 27.6.
- Over the past 243 months, NNN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 19.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NNN.
NNN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 42.46%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 17.71%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -18.25%.
The table below shows NNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NNN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.65% of graded US stocks.
- NNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 237th of 456 Trading stocks.
- JBGS, GAIN, and ESBA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NNN.
The table below shows NNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.13||52-week high||$50.33|
|Prev. close||$44.16||52-week low||$31.41|
|Day high||$44.13||Avg. volume||975,822|
|50-day MA||$47.13||Dividend yield||4.8%|
|200-day MA||$44.98||Market Cap||7.75B|
National Retail Properties (NNN) Company Bio
National Retail Properties acquires, owns, manages, and develops retail properties in the United States. The firm also focuses on purchasing and financing net-leased retail properties. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
NNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NNN Latest Social Stream
View Full NNN Social Stream
Latest NNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Retail Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NNN as an investment opportunity.
As noted a couple days ago a call was expected on the National Retail Properties 5.2% perpetual preferred. Ken posted the press release on the call here. The call occurs on 10/16/2021. Ken also posted the press release on the call of the Southern Company SOJB issue. The issue is a 5.25% junior subordinated note Continue reading "More Offical Redemption Notices" The post More Offical Redemption Notices first appeared on Innovative Income Investor .
National Retail Properties, Inc. Announces Redemption Of All Outstanding Depositary Shares Representing Interests In Its 5.200% Series F Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock
ORLANDO, Fla., Sept. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- National Retail Properties, Inc. (NYSE: NNN) (the Company") today called for redemption of all outstanding shares of its 5.200% Series F Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (the "Series F Preferred Shares") represented by depositary shares,
National Retail Properties, Inc. Prices Offering Of $450,000,000 Of 3.000% Senior Unsecured Notes Due 2052
National Retail Properties, Inc. (NYSE: NNN) (the "Company") today announced that it has priced its public offering of $450,000,000 of 3.000% senior unsecured notes due 2052 (the "notes"). The notes were offered at 97.684% of the principal amount with a yield to maturity of 3.118%. Interest on the notes will be payable semi-annually on April 15 and October 15 of each year, commencing on April 15, 2022. The notes mature on April 15, 2052. The offering is expected to close on or about September 24
Net lease REITs offer a great risk/reward balance. Here's a look at three niche-leading names to see if they are still worth buying today.
One stock outside the index that has lifted its dividend for 32 consecutive years is National Retail Properties (NYSE: NNN). Two of the major factors that have made National Retail Properties' dividend increase streak possible are the company's focus on single-tenant triple-net-lease retail properties and its diversification from both a geographic and an industry standpoint. Let's dig into both and see why National Retail Properties is a top dividend stock.
NNN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NNNWant to see what other sources are saying about National Retail Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Retail Properties Inc (NNN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Retail Properties Inc (NNN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Retail Properties Inc (NNN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch