National Retail Properties (NNN): Price and Financial Metrics
NNN Stock Summary
- For NNN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.8% of US equities we're observing.
- NNN's price/sales ratio is 14.41; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.91% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NNN is more volatile than only 3.89% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Retail Properties Inc are KIM, AIV, STOR, BRX, and FR.
- Visit NNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nnnreit.com.
NNN Stock Price Chart More Charts
NNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.44||52-week high||$59.26|
|Prev. close||$55.34||52-week low||$49.27|
|Day high||$56.49||Avg. volume||582,950|
|50-day MA||$54.26||Dividend yield||3.72%|
|200-day MA||$54.44||Market Cap||9.69B|
National Retail Properties (NNN) Company Bio
National Retail Properties acquires, owns, manages, and develops retail properties in the United States. The firm also focuses on purchasing and financing net-leased retail properties. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Orlando, Florida.