National Retail Properties (NNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NNN POWR Grades
- NNN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 77.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NNN is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NNN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
NNN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NATIONAL RETAIL PROPERTIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NATIONAL RETAIL PROPERTIES INC is higher than it is for about 93.95% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NNN is more volatile than only 4.35% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NATIONAL RETAIL PROPERTIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FRO, DLNG, ATCO, GOGL, and REG.
- Visit NNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nnnreit.com.
NNN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, NNN's price/sales ratio is 120.41% higher, now standing at 10.8.
- NNN's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NNN.
NNN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.77%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 23.18%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 45.35%.
The table below shows NNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NNN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.38% of graded US stocks.
- NNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.089 -- ranking 233rd of 442 Trading stocks.
- JBGS, GAIN, and ESBA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NNN.
The table below shows NNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.92||52-week high||$48.90|
|Prev. close||$45.75||52-week low||$38.05|
|Day high||$46.08||Avg. volume||1,044,085|
|50-day MA||$42.41||Dividend yield||4.79%|
|200-day MA||$43.93||Market Cap||8.21B|
National Retail Properties (NNN) Company Bio
National Retail Properties acquires, owns, manages, and develops retail properties in the United States. The firm also focuses on purchasing and financing net-leased retail properties. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
NNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NNN Latest Social Stream
View Full NNN Social Stream
Latest NNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATIONAL RETAIL PROPERTIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NNN as an investment opportunity.
This once-hot stock will soon be off the market, but it doesn't mean investors missed out completely.
Both net lease REITs have proven track records, but there are some key differences for investors to consider.
Investing in dividend stocks is one of the easiest ways to generate passive income. Three companies with elite dividend track records are Chevron (NYSE: CVX), Consolidated Edison (NYSE: ED), and National Retail Properties (NYSE: NNN). Add in their higher dividend yields of at least 3% -- roughly double the S&P 500's 1.6% dividend yield -- and they're ideal for those seeking to earn passive income.
National Retail Properties has a solid leasing portfolio with built-in rent hikes, but there are other benefits, too.
There has been a lot of uncertainty floating around in the market as investors and consumers brace for the increasing possibility of a looming recession. Still, certain assets, including high-yielding dividend stocks, interest-bearing assets, and more, can help you be well-positioned for the next year. Throughout much of the year, consumers have felt piping-hot inflation reach deeper into their disposable income, while inflationary housing listings have now priced out would-be buyers from the market. In less than a year, interest rates have nearly doubled, and despite the hardships many have already endured, experts suggest that the hardest part has yet shown itself. S&P 500 (SPY) year-to-date chart.
NNN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NNNWant to see what other sources are saying about National Retail Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Retail Properties Inc (NNN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Retail Properties Inc (NNN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Retail Properties Inc (NNN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch