National Retail Properties (NNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NNN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NNN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NNN is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NNN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
NNN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of National Retail Properties Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.75% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NNN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.29% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.57, National Retail Properties Inc has a higher such ratio than 84.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to National Retail Properties Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SQM, FR, LSI, LNT, and BRX.
- Visit NNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nnnreit.com.
NNN Valuation Summary
- NNN's price/sales ratio is 12.4; this is 85.07% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- NNN's price/sales ratio has moved up $7.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NNN's price/earnings ratio has gone up $30.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NNN.
NNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.63||52-week high||$50.33|
|Prev. close||$47.38||52-week low||$31.41|
|Day high||$47.95||Avg. volume||1,054,694|
|50-day MA||$47.02||Dividend yield||4.37%|
|200-day MA||$41.48||Market Cap||8.36B|
National Retail Properties (NNN) Company Bio
National Retail Properties acquires, owns, manages, and develops retail properties in the United States. The firm also focuses on purchasing and financing net-leased retail properties. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
NNN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for National Retail Properties Inc. To summarize, we found that National Retail Properties Inc ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis implies the stock could yield a return of 15737.5% if fairly valued; such returns are always unlikely, though, so further investigation is likely warranted. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for National Retail Properties Inc ended up being:
- National Retail Properties Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 12.53% of tickers in our DCF set.
- National Retail Properties Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 20.19% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NNN Latest Social Stream
View Full NNN Social Stream
Latest NNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Retail Properties Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NNN as an investment opportunity.
National Retail Properties, Inc. (NYSE: NNN), a real estate investment trust, today announced the amendment of its unsecured bank credit facility. The amendment increases the available borrowing capacity under the credit facility from $900 million to $1.1 billion and reduces pricing from LIBOR plus 87.5 basis points to LIBOR plus 77.5 basis points. As part of the company's environmental, social and governance ("ESG") initiatives, pricing may be reduced if specified ESG metrics are achieved. The
REITs provide natural protection against inflation, and have reduced their exposure to interest-rate hikes and opportunistically used the low-rate environment to make their financials more flexible.
CHUYN/iStock via Getty Images Thesis American Finance Trust represents a very attractive investment at current prices. While operations have returned to pre-covid levels, they continue to trade at an unjustified discount to their March 2020 stock price. Management is buying stable, high cap rate properties. They trade at a massive...
National Retail Properties Inc (NNN): Price Now Near $49.7; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 20 Day Basis
This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved up. The post National Retail Properties Inc (NNN): Price Now Near $49.7; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
National Retail Properties found using ticker (NNN) now have 12 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 56 and 44 and has a mean target at 50.29. Given that the stocks previous close was at 49.63 this would imply there is a potential upside of 1.3%. The day 50 moving average is 46.77 while the 200 day moving average is 43.12. The market capitalisation for the company is $8,779m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="NNN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] National Retail Properties invests primarily in high-quality retail properties subject generally to long-term, net leases. As of September 30, 2020, the company owned 3,114 properties in 48 states with a ...
NNN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NNNWant to see what other sources are saying about National Retail Properties Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Retail Properties Inc (NNN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Retail Properties Inc (NNN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Retail Properties Inc (NNN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch