National Retail Properties (NNN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, NNN has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than merely 4.9% US-listed dividend payers.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for NNN have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NNN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AC, HNP, TEF, CSGS and TEO.
NNN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for NNN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 7.67% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for National Retail Properties Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, NNN offers a dividend yield in the top 15.3% of stocks in our set.
- With a market cap of roughly $7 billion, NNN is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than just 23.69% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap category, NNN's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than just 23.51% of them.
NNN Dividend Chart
NNN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NNN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NNN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on National Retail Properties Inc and its dividends:
National Retail Properties Inc Common Stock (NNN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for National Retail Properties Inc (NNN) - Dividend Investor
National Retail Properties Inc (NNN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha