National Retail Properties (NNN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NNN's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 5.95% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms of history, this is the 21st straight quarter dividends for NNN have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NNN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PINC, MPX, WPG, MOMO and CL.
NNN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for NNN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 132.29% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of National Retail Properties Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, National Retail Properties Inc's dividend yield of 4.52% is in the top 15.8%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 22.31% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, NNN's provides a return of 132.29% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 78.73% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
NNN Dividend Chart
NNN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NNN Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NNN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on National Retail Properties Inc and its dividends:
National Retail Properties Inc Common Stock (NNN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for National Retail Properties Inc (NNN) - Dividend Investor
National Retail Properties Inc (NNN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha