Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC): Price and Financial Metrics
NOC Stock Summary
- NOC has a market capitalization of $57,604,536,040 -- more than approximately 95.73% of US stocks.
- NOC's went public 35.33 years ago, making it older than 92.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NOC is more volatile than only 3.95% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KHC, ECL, HUM, MMC, and EMR.
- Visit NOC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.northropgrumman.com.
NOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$343.43||52-week high||$352.12|
|Prev. close||$345.52||52-week low||$282.88|
|Day high||$345.19||Avg. volume||1,142,135|
|50-day MA||$315.11||Dividend yield||1.68%|
|200-day MA||$313.44||Market Cap||55.28B|
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC) Company Bio
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Falls Church, Virginia.
NOC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Northrop Grumman Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Northrop Grumman Corp ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NOC, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 7.29; that's higher than 64.84% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Northrop Grumman Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 13.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOC Latest Social Stream
View Full NOC Social Stream
Latest NOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northrop Grumman Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOC as an investment opportunity.
Northrop Grumman (NOC) has been awarded a ceiling ~$2.31B cost-plus-award-fee contract with an ordering period of 18.5 years for sustaining engineering support and program management support services for the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (‘ICBM’) propulsion subsystem.Contract provides for assistance to the government in maintaining the Minuteman III weapon system.The primary focus...
Texas-based fund reveals stake in Buffett's conglomerate
Northrop's (NOC) E-2D Advanced Hawkeye aircraft is the fourth version of the E-2 Hawkeye, used by the U.S. Navy.
SpaceX's NASA contract has sparked reaction from industry figures seeking details. Blue Origin says it is 'looking to learn more about the selection.'
Summary List Placement Many figures in the space and science communities are seeking more details about how NASA chose only SpaceX for its return to the moon, when the agency's stated plans called for two commercial partners. SpaceX had been competing against Blue Origin and Dynetics for a pair of contracts for NASA's Artemis program. But NASA on Friday announced SpaceX would get an exclusive $2.9 billion contract. Blue Origin had partnered with Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, and Draper to form "The National Team." A Blue Origin spokesperson told Insider via email on Saturday: "The National Team doesn't have very much information yet. We are looking to learn more about the selection." Elsewhere, celebrations were in order. "NASA Rules!!" Elon Musk, founder of SpaceX, said . "We are ...
Photo by kevin wright/iStock via Getty ImagesShares of Northrop Grumman (NOC) have been range-bound for a long time, but we have seen share prices climbing from the $300 level to $325 now marking a 14.5% increase compared to 6.5% for the S&P 500 since Northrop won an important ballistic missile...
NOC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|