Northrop Grumman Corp. (NOC): Price and Financial Metrics
NOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$467.41||52-week high||$549.87|
|Prev. close||$470.08||52-week low||$414.56|
|Day high||$471.41||Avg. volume||851,623|
|50-day MA||$462.34||Dividend yield||1.59%|
|200-day MA||$453.32||Market Cap||70.48B|
NOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOC POWR Grades
- NOC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 82.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NOC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- NOC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.65% of US stocks).
NOC Stock Summary
- NOC has a higher market value than 96.79% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $69,857,690,118.
- NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.05% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 1.36% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INFY, ITW, SHW, CVS, and TT.
- NOC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORP's official web site, go to www.northropgrumman.com.
NOC Valuation Summary
- NOC's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 63.64% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NOC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NOC.
NOC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 187.95%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -25.42%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 27.66%.
The table below shows NOC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NOC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NOC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.11% of graded US stocks.
- NOC's asset turnover comes in at 0.874 -- ranking 59th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MINM, QRVO, and NEON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NOC.
The table below shows NOC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Northrop Grumman Corp. (NOC) Company Bio
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) is an American multinational aerospace and defense technology company. With 90,000 employees and an annual revenue in excess of $30 billion, it is one of the world's largest weapons manufacturers and military technology providers. The firm ranks No. 96 on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of America's largest corporations. (Source:Wikipedia)
NOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOC Latest Social Stream
View Full NOC Social Stream
Latest NOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOC as an investment opportunity.
Boeing (BA) is set to provide non-recurring engineering for the preliminary design review of six sub-systems to mitigate component obsolescence for supporting production of MQ-25 Stingray jets.
As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's look into Northrop Grumman Corp's dividend performance and assess its sustainability. What Does Northrop Grumman Corp Do?
Northrop Grumman (NYSE:NOC) stock is riding high on robust industry trends that promise strong upside potential. As a key player in aerospace and defense, known for iconic creations such as the B-2 Spirit Stealth Bomber and F-35 Lightning, Northrop Grumman is thriving in the current landscape of escalating global conflicts. Its impressive Q3 earnings report and record-breaking backlog suggest continued favorable conditions, reinforcing my bullish outlook on the stock. Why is Northrop Grumman Ben
Lockheed (LMT) is set to manufacture four additional Long Range Anti-Ship Missiles with containers for the U.S. Navy.
Boeing (BA) secures a $33-million contract involving support services for Small Diameter Bomb I.
NOC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|