Northrop Grumman Corp. (NOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOC POWR Grades
- NOC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 78.75% of US stocks.
- NOC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NOC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
NOC Stock Summary
- NOC has a market capitalization of $69,669,854,164 -- more than approximately 96.17% of US stocks.
- NOC's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Northrop Grumman Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Northrop Grumman Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ITW, FISV, KDP, SHW, and TJX.
- Visit NOC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.northropgrumman.com.
NOC Valuation Summary
- NOC's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 51.52% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NOC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
- NOC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NOC.
NOC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.94%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 60.3%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 156.7%.
The table below shows NOC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NOC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NOC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.11% of graded US stocks.
- NOC's asset turnover comes in at 0.874 -- ranking 59th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MINM, QRVO, and NEON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NOC.
The table below shows NOC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$479.00||52-week high||$492.30|
|Prev. close||$478.57||52-week low||$344.89|
|Day high||$481.80||Avg. volume||952,885|
|50-day MA||$458.90||Dividend yield||1.45%|
|200-day MA||$411.37||Market Cap||74.46B|
Northrop Grumman Corp. (NOC) Company Bio
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) is an American multinational aerospace and defense technology company. With 90,000 employees and an annual revenue in excess of $30 billion, it is one of the world's largest weapons manufacturers and military technology providers. The firm ranks No. 96 on the 2020 Fortune 500 list of America's largest corporations. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOC Latest Social Stream
View Full NOC Social Stream
Latest NOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northrop Grumman Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOC as an investment opportunity.
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NYSE: NOC) has been awarded a $341 million contract by the U.S. Space Force (USSF) Space Systems Command (SSC) to develop, test and deliver a Deep-Space Advanced Radar Capability (DARC) in support of its Space Domain Awareness mission. “The DARC program will field a resilient ground-based radar providing our nation with significantly enhanced space domain awareness for geostationary orbit,” said Pablo Pezzimenti, vice president, integrated national systems, N… Read the full story at https://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=285717
Share of defense contractors caught a bid in early trading Thursday, as Russia''s invasion of Ukraine fueled expectations of increased defense spending. The iShares U.S. Aerospace & Defense ETF gained 0.6% in premarket trading, while S&P 500 futures sank 2.6% toward a nine-month low. Among the defense ETF''s biggest gainers, shares of Textron Inc. ran up 7.9%, Northrop Grumman Corp. rallied 3.2%, Lockheed Martin Corp. advanced 2.4%, Raytheon Technologies Corp. climbed 2.2% and General Dynamics Corp. gained 1.5%. Meanwhile, shares of Boeing Co. , of which about one-third of fourth-quarter revenue was from its commercial airplanes business, dropped 3.7%, as the invasion weighed on travel-related stocks. Market Pulse Stories are Rapid-fire, short news bursts on stocks and markets as they m...
Defense stocks Lockheed and Northrop closed up Thursday as the U.S. shuffled key assets in Europe amid Russia's Ukraine invasion.
With a new spacecraft slated for the launch pad soon and plans for space stations, Sierra Space, the company's CEO lays out its vision in an exclusive interview.
Northrop Grumman’s division based in Aurora will build a radar system to track objects in distant orbits around the Earth under a newly awarded contract from the U.S. Space Force. The Falls Church, Virginia-based aerospace company (NYSE: NOC) won a $341 million Space Force contract Wednesday to design and build the first site for a system able to spot and track objects in far-away geosynchronous orbits regardless of weather or time of day. The Deep Space Advanced Radar Capability project was awarded to the company’s Aurora site, though the work on the advanced radar will be led from its offices in Colorado Springs and assisted by its employees in Aurora, the company said.
NOC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|