Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC): Price and Financial Metrics
NOC Stock Summary
- NOC has a higher market value than 96.78% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $64,086,267,698.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 331.27, Northrop Grumman Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.78% of US stocks.
- Northrop Grumman Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.49% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RTN, SCHW, CL, TGT, and PNC.
- NOC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Northrop Grumman Corp's official web site, go to www.northropgrumman.com.
NOC Stock Price Chart More Charts
NOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$379.97||52-week high||$384.68|
|Prev. close||$383.78||52-week low||$262.77|
|Day high||$384.68||Avg. volume||1,154,092|
|50-day MA||$354.25||Dividend yield||1.39%|
|200-day MA||$338.14||Market Cap||64.04B|
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC) Company Bio
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Falls Church, Virginia.