Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOC POWR Grades
- NOC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 90.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NOC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- NOC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
NOC Stock Summary
- NOC has a market capitalization of $64,487,143,415 -- more than approximately 95.75% of US stocks.
- Northrop Grumman Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.68% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Northrop Grumman Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Northrop Grumman Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ITW, ECL, KDP, WIT, and HUM.
- Visit NOC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.northropgrumman.com.
NOC Valuation Summary
- NOC's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 51.52% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NOC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
- NOC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NOC.
NOC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 41.35%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 6.14%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -68.39%.
The table below shows NOC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NOC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NOC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.5% of graded US stocks.
- NOC's asset turnover comes in at 0.87 -- ranking 61st of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- ADTN, OTIVF, and EMAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NOC.
The table below shows NOC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NOC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$406.62||52-week high||$408.03|
|Prev. close||$406.21||52-week low||$282.88|
|Day high||$408.03||Avg. volume||883,570|
|50-day MA||$369.42||Dividend yield||1.55%|
|200-day MA||$346.76||Market Cap||65.10B|
Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC) Company Bio
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in unmanned systems, cyber, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Falls Church, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
NOC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOC Latest Social Stream
View Full NOC Social Stream
Latest NOC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northrop Grumman Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOC as an investment opportunity.
Northrop Grumman (NOC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CYBER WEAPONS TECHNOLOGIES MARKET 2020 COMPREHENSIVE RESEARCH, BUSINESS PROSPECTS, SWOT ANALYSIS AND DEMAND FORECAST TO 2025 | BAE SYSTEMS, BOEING, GENERAL DYNAMICS, LOCKHEED MARTIN, NORTHROP GRUMMAN, EADS GROUP, IMMUNITY INC., ISRAEL AEROSPACE INDUSTRIES (IAI), VUPEN SECURITY, AVG TECHNOLOGIES
The Cyber Weapons Technologies Market report 2020 provides a detailed impression as well as describes the industry scope and also the market expanded insights and forecasts up to 2025. The study highlights a detailed assessment of the Cyber Weapons Technologies Market and displays market size, trends by revenue, current growth factors, expert opinions, facts, and industry validated market development data. Get 
After shepherding Perspecta Inc. from its complicated formation to its growth into a $3.4 billion technology services company to its ultimate sale to Peraton Inc. for double that dollar figure in January, Mac Curtis has a new gig. The former Perspecta chairman and CEO will be joining Blue Delta Capital Partners as a venture fellow for the McLean venture capital firm, according to a statement issued Wednesday. The move adds Curtis to a firm that counts a number of prominent former CEOs and current board chairmen among its ranks, including Science Applications International Corp. (NYSE: SAIC) board Chair Donna Morea, former Department of Homeland Security Secretary Tom Ridge, CACI International Inc. (NYSE: CACI) board Chairman Mike Daniels, Northrop Grumman Corp. (NYSE: NOC) Chief Finan...
AMZN stock, ABB stock, IRBT stock, and NOC stock should all get a big lift from the increased use of robotics going forward.
Hexcel Corp.'s (HXL) net sales total $333.8 million, lagging the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 5.3% but improving 16.3% year over year.
NOC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|