Nokia Corp. ADR (NOK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOK POWR Grades
- NOK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NOK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- NOK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
NOK Stock Summary
- NOK has a market capitalization of $31,831,379,075 -- more than approximately 91.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 84.83%, Nokia Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 89.61% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NOK has reported earnings growth of -197.63%, putting it ahead of just 10.1% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nokia Corp are ERIC, BIIB, CMI, GMAB, and PHG.
- Visit NOK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nokia.com.
NOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.44||52-week high||$9.79|
|Prev. close||$5.51||52-week low||$3.75|
|Day high||$5.44||Avg. volume||28,448,371|
|50-day MA||$5.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.56||Market Cap||30.56B|
Nokia Corp. ADR (NOK) Company Bio
Nokia Oyj engages in the provision of network infrastructure, technology, and software services. It operates through the following segments: Networks, Nokia Software, Nokia Technologies, and Group Common and Other. The Networks segment comprises mobile networks, services, fixed networks, and optical networks. The Nokia Software segment offers cloud core software portfolio. The Nokia Technologies segment focuses on the innovation and research and development in technologies used. The company was founded by Fredrik Idestam in 1865 and is headquartered in Espoo, Finland.
Most Popular Stories View All
NOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOK Latest Social Stream
View Full NOK Social Stream
Latest NOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nokia Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOK as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Alhambra Investment Partners LLC (Current Portfolio) buys VanEck Short Muni ETF, Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF, Vanguard Tax-Exempt Bond ETF, iShares Short-Term National Muni Bond ETF, iShares National Muni Bond ETF, sells Invesco BulletShares 2021 Corporate Bond ETF, iShares 0-5 Year Investment Grade Corporate Bond E, W.P.
In the latest trading session, Nokia (NOK) closed at $5.63, marking a -1.92% move from the previous day.
Investment company Lowe Wealth Advisors, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys KraneShares Global Carbon Strategy ETF, Horizon Kinetics Inflation Beneficiaries ETF, JPMorgan Equity Premium Income ETF, iShares Russell 2000 ETF, Ford Motor Co, sells Industrial Select Sector SPDR, AT&T Inc, FMC Corp, First Trust Chindia ETF, VanEck Oil Services ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Lowe Wealth Advisors, LLC.
RE100 is a global initiative bringing together the world's most influential businesses committed to 100% renewable electricity
Investment company JGP Wealth Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys D.R. Horton Inc, Vanguard Total Stock Market ETF, NVIDIA Corp, PowerShares QQQ Trust Ser 1, ISHARES TRUST, sells Verizon Communications Inc, JOANN Inc, BTC iShares MSCI China A ETF, Nokia Oyj, Esports Entertainment Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, JGP Wealth Management, LLC.
NOK Price Returns