Nokia Corp. ADR (NOK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOK POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NOK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NOK is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- NOK's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 39.57% of US stocks).
NOK Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $31,548,684,767, Nokia Corp has a greater market value than 91.54% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 84.83%, Nokia Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 90.69% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NOK has reported earnings growth of -197.63%, putting it ahead of merely 10.46% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ERIC, BIIB, TSEM, ONTX, and SINT.
- Visit NOK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nokia.com.
NOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.58||52-week high||$9.79|
|Prev. close||$5.58||52-week low||$3.21|
|Day high||$5.62||Avg. volume||53,707,281|
|50-day MA||$5.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.86||Market Cap||31.34B|
Nokia Corp. ADR (NOK) Company Bio
Nokia Oyj engages in the provision of network infrastructure, technology, and software services. It operates through the following segments: Networks, Nokia Software, Nokia Technologies, and Group Common and Other. The Networks segment comprises mobile networks, services, fixed networks, and optical networks. The Nokia Software segment offers cloud core software portfolio. The Nokia Technologies segment focuses on the innovation and research and development in technologies used. The company was founded by Fredrik Idestam in 1865 and is headquartered in Espoo, Finland.
Most Popular Stories View All
NOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOK Latest Social Stream
View Full NOK Social Stream
Latest NOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nokia Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOK as an investment opportunity.
Healthcare 5G Infrastructure Market Research (2015-2027): In-Depth Assessment Of The Growth And Other Aspects |Nokia, Ericsson, Qualcomm
The global Healthcare 5G Infrastructure market is expected to surge at a steady CAGR in the coming years, states the latest QY Research report. The publication offers an insightful take on the historical data of the market and the milestones
Nokia and AngloGold Ashanti Colombia, in collaboration with Epiroc, Sandvik, Tigo and OSC Top solutions, have conducted the first underground 5G mining trial in Jerico, Colombia. The statement said the successful trial proves it is possible to safely, sustainably and efficiently deploy multiple mining use cases over a private 5G SA industrial-grade network in a challenging underground The post Nokia & AngloGold Ashanti conduct 5G underground mining trial in Colombia appeared first on International Mining .
NOKIA has revealed an all-new Android phone packed with serious flagship specs, including 5G, that wont break the bank. Heres everything you need to know about the Nokia G50, including that all-important price. Read more here Daily Express :: Tech Feed
Frontier Communications and Nokia Connect 100,000 Homes With Next-Generation Fiber Broadband Technology
NORWALK, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $FYBR #fortune500--Frontier Communications (NASDAQ: FYBR) and its strategic technology partner Nokia announced today they have connected 100,000 homes to XGS-PON broadband technology. Frontier is using Nokias next-generation technology to power its fiber build and deliver services that will enable blazing-fast network speed, reliability, and capacity for Frontiers residential customers. This is a big step forward for our fiber expansion plan, which will reach 600,000 new locati
Nokia (NOK) closed the most recent trading day at $5.58, moving +0.36% from the previous trading session.
NOK Price Returns