Nokia Corp. ADR (NOK): Price and Financial Metrics
NOK Stock Summary
- Nokia Corp's market capitalization of $23,802,860,729 is ahead of 89.85% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 84.83%, Nokia Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 88.55% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NOK has reported earnings growth of -197.63%, putting it ahead of merely 10.12% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BIIB, TSEM, ERIC, SOGO, and DBVT.
- Visit NOK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nokia.com.
NOK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.16||52-week high||$9.79|
|Prev. close||$4.21||52-week low||$3.21|
|Day high||$4.23||Avg. volume||83,877,164|
|50-day MA||$4.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.19||Market Cap||23.37B|
Nokia Corp. ADR (NOK) Company Bio
Nokia Oyj engages in the provision of network infrastructure, technology, and software services. It operates through the following segments: Networks, Nokia Software, Nokia Technologies, and Group Common and Other. The Networks segment comprises mobile networks, services, fixed networks, and optical networks. The Nokia Software segment offers cloud core software portfolio. The Nokia Technologies segment focuses on the innovation and research and development in technologies used. The company was founded by Fredrik Idestam in 1865 and is headquartered in Espoo, Finland.
NOK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Nokia Corp. To summarize, we found that Nokia Corp ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NOK, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 74% of its capital from equity, and 26% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 13.27% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Nokia Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 10.89% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Nokia Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 76 -- greater than 96.72% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NOK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOK Latest Social Stream
View Full NOK Social Stream
Latest NOK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nokia Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOK as an investment opportunity.
Redditors resurrected GME stock, and Ryan Cohen has an exciting e-commerce plan.
Global 6G Market Report 2021: Long-term Forecast to 2035 - Opportunities in the Use of 6G in Growth of IoT, Blockchain, and Artificial Intelligence
DUBLIN , April 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "6G Market - A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on 6G Applications, Products, Trends, Drivers, Opportunities, Stakeholder Analysis, Patents and Country Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. Global 6G Market to Reach $1,773.09 Billion by 2035 Key 6G Companies Profiled include Apple Inc., Nokia Corporation, AT&T Inc., T-Mobile US, Inc., Verizon Communications Inc., Intel Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., LG Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., and Sony Corporation, among others The market of 6G is yet to start as NTT Docomo has announced 2030 as the launch year for 6G. All the telecommunication companies that are the most important stakeholder in the 6G market are currently focused on developing 5G spect...
Nokia (NOK) has been chosen by Chunghwa Telecom (CHT) to expand the operator's 5G network in Taiwan.The contract includes the deployment of products from Nokia’s AirScale portfolio, including AirScale base stations and AirScale radio access products.The expansion will bring 5G services to both citizens and businesses across Taiwan's southern and...
GME stock is the Wild West of investing because there are no rules so buyer beware.
With Nokia's (NOK) 5G expertise, KATCH Network will be able to help Aichi-based manufacturers to benefit from secure and high-bandwidth networking.
NOK Price Returns