Nomad Foods Limited Ordinary Shares (NOMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOMD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NOMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.12% of US stocks.
- NOMD's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 161 days.
- NOMD's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 16.98% of US stocks).
NOMD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 196.92, Nomad Foods Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.83% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Nomad Foods Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Nomad Foods Ltd is higher than it is for about 83.9% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nomad Foods Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CUZ, UTL, ALE, PEB, and IDA.
- NOMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nomad Foods Ltd's official web site, go to www.nomadfoods.com.
NOMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.65||52-week high||$31.85|
|Prev. close||$26.08||52-week low||$23.18|
|Day high||$26.13||Avg. volume||601,057|
|50-day MA||$25.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.35||Market Cap||4.42B|
Nomad Foods Limited Ordinary Shares (NOMD) Company Bio
Nomad Foods Limited manufactures and sells frozen foods to grocery retailers. The company is based in Road Town, the British Virgin Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
NOMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOMD Latest Social Stream
View Full NOMD Social Stream
Latest NOMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nomad Foods Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOMD as an investment opportunity.
Investment Thesis Nomad Foods Ltd. (NYSE:NOMD) is a European company specializing in producing and selling frozen and convenience foods. NOMD operates in a large and stable market. The company holds 8% of the European vegetable protein market. The market is expected to grow in the coming years. We expect the...
Wall Street analysts predict that Nomad Foods Limited (NYSE:NOMD) will announce earnings of $0.38 per share for the current quarter, Zacks Investment Research reports. Two analysts have provided estimates for Nomad Foods earnings, with the lowest EPS estimate coming in at $0.37 and the highest estimate coming in at $0.38. Nomad Foods reported earnings of 
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Firstly...
Investment company Mfs Variable Insurance Trust Iii (Current Portfolio) buys Phillips Edison Inc, First Interstate BancSystem Inc, Icon PLC, Cohu Inc, Ardagh Metal Packaging SA, sells , Atotech, Signature Bank, Compass Minerals International Inc, Quidel Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Mfs Variable Insurance Trust Iii.
Investment company VIP Value Portfolio (Current Portfolio) buys M&T Bank Corp, Crane Co, Dollar Tree Inc, Wheaton Precious Metals Corp, Alphabet Inc, sells Comcast Corp, Wells Fargo, Capital One Financial Corp, Americold Realty Trust, Fairfax Financial Holdings during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, VIP Value Portfolio.
NOMD Price Returns