Nomad Foods Limited Ordinary Shares (NOMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOMD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NOMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.46% of US stocks.
- NOMD's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 26 weeks.
- NOMD ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
NOMD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NOMAD FOODS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.53% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NOMAD FOODS LTD is higher than it is for about 85.72% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NOMAD FOODS LTD comes in at -1.26%, a number that bests merely 22.33% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NOMAD FOODS LTD are MDU, AIRC, CUZ, OGE, and FPAY.
- NOMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NOMAD FOODS LTD's official web site, go to www.nomadfoods.com.
NOMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.25||52-week high||$26.89|
|Prev. close||$17.35||52-week low||$12.50|
|Day high||$17.50||Avg. volume||938,816|
|50-day MA||$15.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.56||Market Cap||2.98B|
Nomad Foods Limited Ordinary Shares (NOMD) Company Bio
Nomad Foods Limited manufactures and sells frozen foods to grocery retailers. The company is based in Road Town, the British Virgin Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
NOMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOMD Latest Social Stream
View Full NOMD Social Stream
Latest NOMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOMAD FOODS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOMD as an investment opportunity.
Nomad Foods ( NYSE:NOMD ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: €759.6m (up 27% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Nomad Foods Limited ("Nomad Foods" or the "Company") announces that it has closed on the issuance of both a USD 700 million term loan bearing interest at a rate per annum equal to the SOFR rate plus 3.75% and a EUR 130 million term loan bearing interest at a rate per annum equal to EURIBOR plus 3.5%, both due 2029 (collectively the "Term Loans").
Nomad Foods Ltd (NYSE: NOMD ) reported third-quarter FY22 sales growth of 26.7% year-on-year to €760 million. Organic revenue increased 7.2% Y/Y. The gross profit for the quarter climbed 31.9% Y/Y to €221 million. Gross margin increased … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Revenue growth of 26.7% with Adjusted EPS of €0.52 Reiterate Full Year Adjusted EPS Guidance of €1.65 - €1.71 FELTHAM, England, Nov. 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Nomad Foods Limited (NYSE: NOMD), today reported financial results for the three and nine month periods ended September 30, 2022….
Nomad Foods Limited. (NYSE:NYSE:NOMD) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 09, 2022, 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Anthony Bucalo - Head of Investor Relations Stefan Descheemaeker -…
NOMD Price Returns