Nomad Foods Limited Ordinary Shares (NOMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOMD POWR Grades
- NOMD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.2% of US stocks.
- NOMD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- NOMD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
NOMD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Nomad Foods Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Nomad Foods Ltd is higher than it is for about 82.84% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NOMD is more volatile than only 15.13% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nomad Foods Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SWX, PAC, NFG, UTL, and SFL.
- Visit NOMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nomadfoods.com.
NOMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.07||52-week high||$31.85|
|Prev. close||$27.78||52-week low||$22.44|
|Day high||$28.19||Avg. volume||761,972|
|50-day MA||$26.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.28||Market Cap||4.83B|
Nomad Foods Limited Ordinary Shares (NOMD) Company Bio
Nomad Foods Limited manufactures and sells frozen foods to grocery retailers. The company is based in Road Town, the British Virgin Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
NOMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOMD Latest Social Stream
View Full NOMD Social Stream
Latest NOMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nomad Foods Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOMD as an investment opportunity.
UK-based frozen fish major Nomad Foods is to join forces with US cell-cultured seafood business BlueNalu on a project the Read More... The post Nomad Foods, BlueNalu to explore potential for cell-based seafood in Europe appeared first on Just Food .
As we reported earlier today, Cellular aquaculture specialist BlueNalu has announced an agreement with Europes leading frozen foods supplier, Nomad Foods, in the first-ever agreement in Europe between a CPG company and a cell-cultured seafood company. This is a huge moment for the future of our oceans. In light of this landmark in the progress and development of alternative seafood, Carlotte Lucas, corporate engagement manager at the Good Food Institute Europe, said to vegconomist today: This is a huge moment for the future of our oceans. Nomad Foods is Europes largest frozen food company its partnership with BlueNalu will supercharge progress towards the commercialisation of cultivated seafood, and a truly sustainable seafood industry. Cultivated seafood is made from a small sample of...
Nomad Foods says its agreement with cell-cultured seafood BlueNalu is the first of its kind in Europe
Frozen food giant Nomad Foods, whose portfolio includes Birds Eye, Findus and iglo, announces a collaboration with cultured seafood pioneer BlueNalu, marking the first agreement in Europe between a CPG company and a cell-cultured seafood company. In January of this year, BlueNalu secured $60 million in the largest financing to date in the cell-based seafood industry worldwide. In April, the San Diego company signed MoUs with global seafood producer Thai Union and Japans largest trading company Mitsubishi Corporation, to develop strategies for cell-grown seafood in Asia. This most recent agreement marks the arrival of cell-cultured seafood in Europe and signifies a mutual interest in the commercialization of cell-cultured seafood in the continent to help meet rising demand and support wi...
FELTHAM, England & SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nomad Foods and BlueNalu collaborate to introduce cell-cultured seafood in Europe.
NOMD Price Returns