Nomad Foods Limited Ordinary Shares (NOMD): Price and Financial Metrics
NOMD Stock Summary
- NOMD's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.13 -- higher than just 10.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Nomad Foods Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NOMD is more volatile than only 9.64% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nomad Foods Ltd are OSB, MDU, HTLD, ALE, and UTL.
- NOMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nomad Foods Ltd's official web site, go to www.nomadfoods.com.
NOMD Stock Price Chart More Charts
NOMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.56||52-week high||$23.06|
|Prev. close||$20.77||52-week low||$17.22|
|Day high||$20.70||Avg. volume||1,060,741|
|50-day MA||$21.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$20.93||Market Cap||4.00B|
Nomad Foods Limited Ordinary Shares (NOMD) Company Bio
Nomad Foods Limited manufactures and sells frozen foods to grocery retailers. The company is based in Road Town, the British Virgin Islands.