Nomad Foods Limited Ordinary Shares (NOMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOMD POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NOMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.1% of US stocks.
- NOMD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NOMD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
NOMD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Nomad Foods Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NOMD is more volatile than only 10.92% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NOMD comes in at 11.05% -- higher than that of 82.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SSRM, MDU, PNM, CWT, and CAE.
- NOMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nomad Foods Ltd's official web site, go to www.nomadfoods.com.
NOMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.16||52-week high||$31.85|
|Prev. close||$31.23||52-week low||$20.66|
|Day high||$31.32||Avg. volume||801,494|
|50-day MA||$29.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.33||Market Cap||5.37B|
Nomad Foods Limited Ordinary Shares (NOMD) Company Bio
Nomad Foods Limited manufactures and sells frozen foods to grocery retailers. The company is based in Road Town, the British Virgin Islands.
NOMD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Nomad Foods Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Nomad Foods Ltd ranked in the 69th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Nomad Foods Ltd, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.44 years comes in at 0.29%; that's greater than 66.73% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Nomad Foods Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 11.41% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive), Nomad Foods Ltd has a reliance on debt greater than 61.67% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NOMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOMD Latest Social Stream
View Full NOMD Social Stream
Latest NOMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nomad Foods Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOMD as an investment opportunity.
Nomad Foods Limited has announced that it intends to refinance its existing 553 million senior secured term loan facility through a new 7-year term facility under its existing senior facility agreement. Additionally, it intends to upsize its existing revolving cash flow facility to a new 175 million, 5-year revolving cash flow facility. There can be 
Nomad Foods Limited: Nomad Foods Announces Intention to Refinance its Existing Senior Secured Term Loan Facility
Nomad Foods Limited (NYSE: NOMD) today announced that it intends to refinance its existing 553 million senior secured term loan facility through a new 7-year term facility under its existing seni
FELTHAM, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nomad Foods Limited (NYSE: NOMD) today announced that it intends to refinance its existing 553 million senior secured term loan facility through a new 7-year term facility under its existing senior facility agreement. Additionally, it intends to upsize its existing revolving cash flow facility to a new 175 million, 5-year revolving cash flow facility. There can be no assurance that the refinancing will occur, or, if it does, as to the terms of the refinancin
Catch up on all the latest news, top speakers and in-depth discussion from BusinessGreen''s leading Net Zero Nature event BusinessGreen''s inaugural Net Zero Nature summit takes place today, bringing together a host of global experts, business leaders, NGOs and innovators to explore why protecting and restoring nature is fundamental to global economic prosperity, investigate the transformative changes businesses must make now to avoid extinction, and consider best practices and latest developments. Throughout the day, we''ll be hearing from the likes of Natural England, Unilever, the Green Finance Institute, the World Economic Forum, We Mean Business, Sky, WWF, Tesco, Danone, Nomad Foods, CDP, Ecosia, the Science Based Targets Network, and many, any more. Hosted in association with GSK ...
Nomad Foods to Participate in Fireside Chat at 18th Annual dbAccess Global Consumer Virtual Conference
FELTHAM, England--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nomad Foods Limited (NYSE: NOMD) today announced that Stefan Descheemaeker, Chief Executive Officer, and Samy Zekhout, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the 18th Annual dbAccess Global Consumer Virtual Conference on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. ET. A webcast of the fireside chat will be made available on Nomad Foods website at http://www.nomadfoods.com. About Nomad Foods Limited Nomad Foods (NYSE: NOMD) is Europe''s leadin
NOMD Price Returns