Nomad Foods Limited Ordinary Shares (NOMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.39||52-week high||$21.45|
|Prev. close||$17.37||52-week low||$12.50|
|Day high||$17.48||Avg. volume||606,105|
|50-day MA||$18.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.21||Market Cap||3.03B|
NOMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOMD POWR Grades
- NOMD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NOMD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NOMD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 28.78% of US stocks).
NOMD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NOMAD FOODS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NOMAD FOODS LTD is higher than it is for about 84.01% of US stocks.
- The volatility of NOMAD FOODS LTD's share price is greater than that of merely 23.31% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NFG, MDU, CUZ, CPK, and PEB.
- Visit NOMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nomadfoods.com.
Nomad Foods Limited Ordinary Shares (NOMD) Company Bio
Nomad Foods Limited manufactures and sells frozen foods to grocery retailers. The company is based in Road Town, the British Virgin Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
NOMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOMD Latest Social Stream
View Full NOMD Social Stream
Latest NOMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOMAD FOODS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOMD as an investment opportunity.
Nomad Foods Limited (NYSE:NOMD) Stock's Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Decent: Will The Market Correct The Share Price In The Future?
Nomad Foods (NYSE:NOMD) has had a rough month with its share price down 4.9%. However, stock prices are usually driven...
Flowers Foods (FLO) Lowers Guidance Despite Q1 Earnings Beat
Flowers Foods' (FLO) first-quarter fiscal 2023 earnings surpass the Zacks Consensus Estimate, while sales miss the same.
Should Value Investors Buy Nomad Foods Limited (NOMD) Stock?
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Nomad Foods (NOMD) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Beat Estimates
Nomad Foods (NOMD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 19.51% and 2.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Nomad Foods Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
Nomad Foods Limited (NYSE: NOMD), today reported financial results for the three month period ended March 31, 2023. Key operating highlights and financial performance for the first quarter 2023, when compared to the first quarter 2022, include:
NOMD Price Returns
Continue Researching NOMDWant to see what other sources are saying about Nomad Foods Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Nomad Foods Ltd (NOMD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nomad Foods Ltd (NOMD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nomad Foods Ltd (NOMD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...