Nomad Foods Limited Ordinary Shares (NOMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NOMD POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NOMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.42% of US stocks.
- NOMD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NOMD's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 31.17% of US stocks).
NOMD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Nomad Foods Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Nomad Foods Ltd is higher than it is for about 84.72% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Nomad Foods Ltd comes in at -5.38%, a number that bests only 13.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nomad Foods Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be CRK, SBRA, EVRG, SB, and AIRC.
- NOMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nomad Foods Ltd's official web site, go to www.nomadfoods.com.
NOMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NOMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.99||52-week high||$28.92|
|Prev. close||$19.76||52-week low||$17.30|
|Day high||$19.99||Avg. volume||953,058|
|50-day MA||$19.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.72||Market Cap||3.45B|
Nomad Foods Limited Ordinary Shares (NOMD) Company Bio
Nomad Foods Limited manufactures and sells frozen foods to grocery retailers. The company is based in Road Town, the British Virgin Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
NOMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NOMD Latest Social Stream
View Full NOMD Social Stream
Latest NOMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nomad Foods Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NOMD as an investment opportunity.
Nomad Foods (NOMD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 1.18%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
FELTHAM, England, February 24, 2022--Nomad Foods Limited (NYSE: NOMD), today reported financial results for the three and twelve-month periods ended December 31, 2021.
Nomad Foods (NOMD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
FELTHAM, England, February 10, 2022--Nomad Foods Limited (NYSE: NOMD) today announced it will report results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021 before New York Stock Exchange market open on Thurs day, February 24, 2022. A conference call with members of the executive management team will be held to discuss the results with additional comments and details.
NOMD Price Returns