National Presto Industries, Inc. (NPK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NPK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NPK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.94% of US stocks.
- NPK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NPK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.81% of US stocks).
NPK Stock Summary
- NPK's went public 34.27 years ago, making it older than 89.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- NPK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 11.81% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 202.17%, National Presto Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.57% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Presto Industries Inc are DGICA, CIX, WAFU, JZXN, and CGA.
- Visit NPK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gopresto.com.
NPK Valuation Summary
- NPK's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 5.88% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- NPK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NPK's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NPK.
NPK Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 7.28%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -24.9%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -11.85%.
The table below shows NPK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NPK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NPK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.23% of graded US stocks.
- NPK's asset turnover comes in at 0.895 -- ranking 5th of 12 Defense stocks.
- RGR, POWW, and AJRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NPK.
The table below shows NPK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NPK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NPK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.17||52-week high||$103.69|
|Prev. close||$66.05||52-week low||$59.99|
|Day high||$66.44||Avg. volume||44,758|
|50-day MA||$69.86||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$79.09||Market Cap||459.71M|
National Presto Industries, Inc. (NPK) Company Bio
National Presto Industries provides housewares and small appliances, and defense and absorbent products primarily in North America. It operates in three segments: Housewares/Small Appliance, Defense Products, and Absorbent Products. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
NPK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NPK Latest Social Stream
View Full NPK Social Stream
Latest NPK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Presto Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NPK as an investment opportunity.
National Presto Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:NPK ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date...
When it comes to small, diverse companies, one of the most interesting on my radar is a firm called National Presto Industries (NPK). In addition to selling houseware products, the company also works in the defense segment for the U.S. military. As a smaller operation, the company also has a...
Companies covered in pressure cooker market are National Presto Industries Inc., Instant Brands Inc., TTK Prestige Ltd, Hawkins Cookers Limited, Tefal SAS, Corelle & others Companies covered in pressure cooker market are National Presto Industries Inc., Instant Brands Inc., TTK Prestige Ltd, Hawkins Cookers Limited, Tefal SAS, Corelle & others
National Presto Industries (NYSE:NPK) investors are sitting on a loss of 15% if they invested three years ago
For many investors, the main point of stock picking is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But if you...
Investment company Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III (Current Portfolio) buys Hypera SA, MiX Telematics, Rocky Brands Inc, Argan Inc, Exxon Mobil Corp, sells Elanco Animal Health Inc, National Presto Industries Inc, International Flavors & Fragrances Inc, Newell Brands Inc, Smith & Wesson Brands Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III.
NPK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NPKWant to do more research on National Presto Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
National Presto Industries Inc (NPK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Presto Industries Inc (NPK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Presto Industries Inc (NPK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch