National Presto Industries, Inc. (NPK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NPK POWR Grades
- NPK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 80.46% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NPK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- NPK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
NPK Stock Summary
- NPK's went public 33.74 years ago, making it older than 89.42% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for National Presto Industries Inc; that's greater than it is for just 9.59% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 200.32%, National Presto Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.6% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to National Presto Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VALU, CGA, WMK, TR, and CIX.
- NPK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Presto Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.gopresto.com.
NPK Valuation Summary
- NPK's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 5.88% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- NPK's price/earnings ratio has moved up 9.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NPK's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NPK.
NPK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -2.84%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -4%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -28.88%.
The table below shows NPK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NPK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NPK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.55% of graded US stocks.
- NPK's asset turnover comes in at 0.895 -- ranking 5th of 12 Defense stocks.
- POWW, RGR, and SWBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NPK.
The table below shows NPK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NPK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NPK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.26||52-week high||$117.87|
|Prev. close||$82.66||52-week low||$79.49|
|Day high||$81.83||Avg. volume||22,371|
|50-day MA||$89.53||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$96.79||Market Cap||571.91M|
National Presto Industries, Inc. (NPK) Company Bio
National Presto Industries provides housewares and small appliances, and defense and absorbent products primarily in North America. It operates in three segments: Housewares/Small Appliance, Defense Products, and Absorbent Products. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
NPK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NPK Latest Social Stream
View Full NPK Social Stream
Latest NPK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Presto Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NPK as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls National Presto Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:NPK ), then you'll have to look at the...
In this article, we discuss the 10 best gun stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Gun Stocks to Buy Now. The gun and firearms market in the US is thriving, presenting a solid investment opportunity. According to the National Sports Shooting […]
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of National Presto...
Earnings results for National Presto Industries , Analyst Opinion on National Presto Industries , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSE:NPK), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results National Presto Industries (NYSE:NPK) appeared first on .
Many investors define successful investing as beating the market average over the long term. But if you try your hand...
NPK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NPKWant to do more research on National Presto Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
National Presto Industries Inc (NPK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Presto Industries Inc (NPK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Presto Industries Inc (NPK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch