National Presto Industries, Inc. (NPK): Price and Financial Metrics
NPK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.82||52-week high||$82.59|
|Prev. close||$71.88||52-week low||$63.85|
|Day high||$73.23||Avg. volume||27,409|
|50-day MA||$75.48||Dividend yield||1.38%|
|200-day MA||$73.60||Market Cap||515.49M|
NPK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NPK POWR Grades
- NPK scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 79.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NPK is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- NPK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
NPK Stock Summary
- NPK's went public 35.76 years ago, making it older than 90.27% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- NPK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 12.84% of US stocks.
- The volatility of NATIONAL PRESTO INDUSTRIES INC's share price is greater than that of merely 4.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NPK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTC, ARKR, GHC, HTH, and FL.
- NPK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NATIONAL PRESTO INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.gopresto.com.
NPK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NPK's price/sales ratio is 21.05% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, NPK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NPK.
NPK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 33.69%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 158.94%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -35.06%.
The table below shows NPK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NPK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NPK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.23% of graded US stocks.
- NPK's asset turnover comes in at 0.895 -- ranking 5th of 12 Defense stocks.
- RGR, POWW, and AJRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NPK.
The table below shows NPK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
National Presto Industries, Inc. (NPK) Company Bio
National Presto Industries provides housewares and small appliances, and defense and absorbent products primarily in North America. It operates in three segments: Housewares/Small Appliance, Defense Products, and Absorbent Products. The company was founded in 1905 and is based in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.
NPK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NPK Latest Social Stream
View Full NPK Social Stream
Latest NPK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATIONAL PRESTO INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NPK as an investment opportunity.
Is The Market Rewarding National Presto Industries, Inc. (NYSE:NPK) With A Negative Sentiment As A Result Of Its Mixed Fundamentals?
National Presto Industries (NYSE:NPK) has had a rough three months with its share price down 11%. It is possible that...
If we're looking to avoid a business that is in decline, what are the trends that can warn us ahead of time? More often...
National Presto Industries (NYSE:NPK) investors are sitting on a loss of 9.6% if they invested five years ago
The main aim of stock picking is to find the market-beating stocks. But the main game is to find enough winners to more...
With 54% ownership, National Presto Industries, Inc. (NYSE:NPK) boasts of strong institutional backing
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, National Presto Industries' stock price might be...
National Presto Industries (NYSE:NPK) has had a rough month with its share price down 7.2%. It seems that the market...
NPK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NPKWant to do more research on National Presto Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
National Presto Industries Inc (NPK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Presto Industries Inc (NPK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Presto Industries Inc (NPK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch