National Presto Industries, Inc. (NPK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NPK's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.21% -- which is higher than about merely 5.04% stocks we're looking at.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NPK has less fluctuation in its price than 97.27% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NPK's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PBHC, HE, CATO, VIRT and SYNL.
NPK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of NPK, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 257.58%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for National Presto Industries Inc are:
- National Presto Industries Inc's market cap of $565 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 91.38% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, NPK's provides a return of 257.58% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 92.78% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for National Presto Industries Inc than it is for 95.85% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
NPK Dividend Chart
NPK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NPK Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NPK dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on National Presto Industries Inc and its dividends:
National Presto Industries Inc Common Stock (NPK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for National Presto Industries Inc (NPK) - Dividend Investor
National Presto Industries Inc (NPK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha