National Presto Industries, Inc. (NPK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NPK has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.18%, higher than about just 7.7% stocks in our dividend set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NPK has less fluctuation in its price than 96.61% of stocks we're observing.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NPK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: LMT, NTES, JKHY, PANL and ETR.
NPK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for NPK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 236.4% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of National Presto Industries Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- With a market cap of roughly $621 million, NPK is in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 91.13% of stocks.
- In terms of opportunity, NPK's provides a return of 236.4% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 93.43% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for National Presto Industries Inc than it is for 96.35% of other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector.
NPK Dividend Chart
NPK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NPK Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NPK dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on National Presto Industries Inc and its dividends:
National Presto Industries Inc Common Stock (NPK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for National Presto Industries Inc (NPK) - Dividend Investor
National Presto Industries Inc (NPK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha