NeoPhotonics Corporation (NPTN): Price and Financial Metrics
NPTN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Neophotonics Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 22.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, NPTN has reported earnings growth of -47.37%, putting it ahead of only 24.03% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Neophotonics Corp's share price is greater than that of 86.4% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Neophotonics Corp are OIIM, PGNX, CTIC, RTRX, and PDFS.
- NPTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Neophotonics Corp's official web site, go to www.neophotonics.com.
NPTN Stock Price Chart More Charts
NPTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.48||52-week high||$9.46|
|Prev. close||$7.40||52-week low||$3.26|
|Day high||$7.56||Avg. volume||767,793|
|50-day MA||$8.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.43||Market Cap||360.84M|
NeoPhotonics Corporation (NPTN) Company Bio
NeoPhotonics Corporation designs and manufactures hybrid photonic integrated optoelectronic modules and subsystems for bandwidth-intensive, high-speed communications networks.The company was formerly known as NanoGram Corporation and changed its name to NeoPhotonics Corporation in 2002. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in San Jose, California.
NPTN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NPTN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Neophotonics Corp ranked in the 79st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NPTN, they are:
- Neophotonics Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -11.78. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 5.59% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Neophotonics Corp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|