NeoPhotonics Corporation (NPTN): Price and Financial Metrics
NPTN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Neophotonics Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 22.89% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, NPTN has reported earnings growth of -47.37%, putting it ahead of just 23.96% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NPTN is more volatile than 84.87% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Neophotonics Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be OIIM, PGNX, CTIC, RTRX, and PDFS.
- NPTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Neophotonics Corp's official web site, go to www.neophotonics.com.
NPTN Stock Price Chart More Charts
NPTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.70||52-week high||$9.46|
|Prev. close||$8.74||52-week low||$3.26|
|Day high||$8.84||Avg. volume||737,825|
|50-day MA||$8.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.29||Market Cap||419.70M|
NeoPhotonics Corporation (NPTN) Company Bio
NeoPhotonics Corporation designs and manufactures hybrid photonic integrated optoelectronic modules and subsystems for bandwidth-intensive, high-speed communications networks.The company was formerly known as NanoGram Corporation and changed its name to NeoPhotonics Corporation in 2002. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in San Jose, California.