NeoPhotonics Corporation (NPTN): Price and Financial Metrics
NPTN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 160.27, Neophotonics Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 79.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -18.26%, Neophotonics Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 18.73% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Neophotonics Corp is reporting a growth rate of -85.34%; that's higher than just 21.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Neophotonics Corp are VXRT, NVCN, PTN, ZGNX, and CLSD.
- NPTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Neophotonics Corp's official web site, go to www.neophotonics.com.
NPTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NPTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.48||52-week high||$14.14|
|Prev. close||$11.57||52-week low||$5.75|
|Day high||$11.82||Avg. volume||943,400|
|50-day MA||$11.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.00||Market Cap||582.98M|
NeoPhotonics Corporation (NPTN) Company Bio
NeoPhotonics Corporation designs and manufactures hybrid photonic integrated optoelectronic modules and subsystems for bandwidth-intensive, high-speed communications networks.The company was formerly known as NanoGram Corporation and changed its name to NeoPhotonics Corporation in 2002. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in San Jose, California.
NPTN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Neophotonics Corp. To summarize, we found that Neophotonics Corp ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Neophotonics Corp ended up being:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 8% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 23.88% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Neophotonics Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.68. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 18.25% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Neophotonics Corp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NPTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NPTN Latest Social Stream
View Full NPTN Social Stream
Latest NPTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Neophotonics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NPTN as an investment opportunity.
NeoPhotonics Corporation (NYSE: NPTN), a leading developer of silicon photonics and advanced hybrid photonic integrated circuit-based lasers, modules and subsystems for bandwidth-intensive, high speed communications networks, today announced that Kimberly Y. Chainey has been appointed to its Board of Directors.
It's time to step to the sidelines for the optical stock Lumentum Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: LITE ) and instead add to NeoPhotonics Corporation (NASDAQ: NPTN ) holdings, according to a Rosenblatt Securities analyst. The Optical Stocks Analyst: Ryan Koontz upgraded NeoPhotonics shares from Neutral to Buy and increased the price target from $12 to $16. At the same time, the analyst downgraded shares of Lumentum from Buy to Neutral and trimmed the price target from $105 to $97. NeoPhotonics On Track To Break Even: NeoPhotonics appears uniquely well-positioned to benefit from the upcoming transition from embedded coherent optics to pluggables, Koontz said in the upgrade note. Strong growth in non-Huawei and 400G+ revenues will likely help the company return to breakeven in the fourth quarter of...
NeoPhotonics to Host Call to Discuss Optical Communications Trends and Technologies on March 10, 2021
NeoPhotonics Corporation (NYSE: NPTN), a leading developer of silicon photonics and advanced hybrid photonic integrated circuit-based lasers, modules and subsystems for bandwidth-intensive, high speed communications networks, today announced management will host a conference call to discuss trends in optical communications and related technologies on Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 11:00 am ET.
Poster on Celsion Corporation’s Phase I/II OVATION 2 Study to be Presented at the Society of Gynecologic Oncology Virtual Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer
LAWRENCEVILLE, N.J., March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Celsion Corporation (NASDAQ: CLSN), a clinical-stage development company focused on DNA-based immunotherapy and next-generation vaccines, today announced that a poster on the Company’s Phase I/II OVATION 2 Study with GEN-1 in advanced ovarian cancer has been accepted for presentation at the Virtual Annual Meeting on Women’s Cancer, sponsored by the Society of Gynecologic Oncology. The conference is being held March 19-25, 2021. The OVATION 2 Study design is being presented as a poster entitled “A Phase I/II Study Evaluating Intraperitoneal GEN-1 in Combination with Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy in Patients with Newly Diagnosed Advanced Epithelial Ovarian Cancer (EOC)” in the “Trials in Progress” poster session from March 19 to 25 (8 pm ...
Shares of NeoPhotonics (NYSE: NPTN) tumbled today after the company released its fourth-quarter results. Despite beating Wall Street's consensus earnings and revenue estimates, the company's stock fell. NeoPhotonics reported a non-GAAP loss per share of $0.14 in Q4, which was better than analysts' consensus estimate of a loss of $0.17 per share.
NPTN Price Returns
Continue Researching NPTNWant to do more research on Neophotonics Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!