NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc. (NREF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NREF POWR Grades
- NREF scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 89.04% of US stocks.
- NREF's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 166 days.
- NREF ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
NREF Stock Summary
- NREF's went public 1.34 years ago, making it older than just 1.28% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For NREF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 100% of US equities we're observing.
- NREF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.04% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc are AGNC, CMO, COHN, FNMA, and SDC.
- Visit NREF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nexpointfinance.com.
NREF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, NREF's price/sales ratio is 41.18% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 16 months, NREF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA $NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NREF.
NREF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NREF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.57||52-week high||$21.72|
|Prev. close||$21.51||52-week low||$13.13|
|Day high||$21.61||Avg. volume||37,225|
|50-day MA||$20.53||Dividend yield||8.81%|
|200-day MA||$17.44||Market Cap||113.93M|
NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc. (NREF) Company Bio
NexPoint Real Estate Finance, Inc. engages in the provision of commercial real estate investment services. It focuses on investment in real estate sectors including multifamily, single-family rental, self-storage, hospitality, and office sectors. The company was founded on June 7, 2019 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
NREF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NREF Latest Social Stream
View Full NREF Social Stream
Latest NREF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NREF as an investment opportunity.
Photo by jhorrocks/E+ via Getty Images One of the advantages that closed-end funds enjoy over other types of fund is the ability to be somewhat more flexible in the strategies that they use. This can be good for investors seeking absolute returns or other goals that can be difficult to...
If You Had Bought NexPoint Real Estate Finance (NYSE:NREF) Shares A Year Ago You'd Have Earned 21% Returns
We believe investing is smart because history shows that stock markets go higher in the long term. But if you choose...
NexPoint Real Estate Finance, Inc. ("NREF" or the "Company") (NYSE: NREF) announced today that Brian Mitts, NREF's Chief Financial Officer, Executive VP-Finance, Secretary and Treasurer, and Matthew McGraner, NREF's Executive VP and Chief Investment Officer, and Matthew Goetz, NREF's Senior VP, Investments and Asset Management, will be presenting and meeting with investors and others at Nareit's REITWeek: 2021 Investor Conference, virtually taking place June 8-10.
NexPoint (NREF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NexPoint Real Estate Finance, Inc. Announces Record Date and Date of 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
NexPoint Real Estate Finance, Inc. (NYSE: NREF) ("NREF") announced today that the record date for determining stockholders entitled to vote at the 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the "Annual Meeting") will be Monday, April 5, 2021. The Annual Meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 11, 2021, beginning at 10:30 a.m. Central Time. Due to the continuing public health impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Annual Meeting will be held exclusively through a virtual format. Stockholders will not be able to attend the Annual Meeting in person, however stockholders of record as of the close of business on April 5, 2021 will be able to vote and ask questions during the Annual Meeting through the online platform.
NREF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|