NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc. (NREF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NREF POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NREF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NREF is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 41 weeks.
- NREF's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.26% of US stocks).
NREF Stock Summary
- NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc's stock had its IPO on February 7, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 2.24% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc is higher than it is for about 100% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 50.49 for NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NREF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AGNC, CMO, FNMA, FMCC, and ORC.
- NREF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc's official web site, go to www.nexpointfinance.com.
NREF Valuation Summary
- NREF's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 61.54% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- NREF's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 19 months.
- Over the past 19 months, NREF's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NREF.
NREF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NREF has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.69% of graded US stocks.
- NREF's asset turnover comes in at 0.007 -- ranking 342nd of 458 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NREF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NREF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NREF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.80||52-week high||$23.97|
|Prev. close||$19.69||52-week low||$13.13|
|Day high||$19.94||Avg. volume||48,551|
|50-day MA||$20.87||Dividend yield||9.6%|
|200-day MA||$19.56||Market Cap||108.88M|
NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc. (NREF) Company Bio
NexPoint Real Estate Finance, Inc. engages in the provision of commercial real estate investment services. It focuses on investment in real estate sectors including multifamily, single-family rental, self-storage, hospitality, and office sectors. The company was founded on June 7, 2019 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
NREF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NREF Latest Social Stream
View Full NREF Social Stream
Latest NREF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NexPoint Real Estate Finance Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NREF as an investment opportunity.
What Type Of Shareholders Own The Most Number of NexPoint Real Estate Finance, Inc. (NYSE:NREF) Shares?
If you want to know who really controls NexPoint Real Estate Finance, Inc. ( NYSE:NREF ), then you'll have to look at...
Midway through trading Wednesday, the Dow traded down 0.12% to 35,299.82 while the NASDAQ fell 0.01% to 14,654.93. The S&P also fell, dropping 0.10% to 4,443.63. The U.S. has the highest number of coronavirus cases and deaths in the world, reporting a total of 37,017,890 cases with around 623,320 deaths. India confirmed a total of at least 32,285,850 cases and 432,510 deaths, while Brazil reported over 20,416,180 COVID-19 cases with 570,590 deaths. In total, there were at least 208,653,610 cases
NexPoint Real Estate Finance, Inc. (NYSE: NREF) ("NREF" or the "Company") announced today that it has priced its previously announced underwritten public offering of 2,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $21.00 per share.
Net proceeds from NexPoint's (NREF) 2-million share offering is expected to be used for life science and self-storage preferred investments.
NexPoint Real Estate Finance, Inc. (NYSE: NREF) ("NREF" or the "Company") announced today it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 2,000,000 shares of its common stock.
NREF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|