NRG Energy, Inc. (NRG): Price and Financial Metrics
NRG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NRG is -5.69 -- better than just 2.48% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -7.61 for Nrg Energy Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 2.23% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Nrg Energy Inc is reporting a growth rate of -609.13%; that's higher than just 2.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NRG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SRCL, WLK, NWL, NLSN, and ALK.
- Visit NRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nrg.com.
NRG Stock Price Chart More Charts
NRG Price/Volume Stats
NRG Energy, Inc. (NRG) Company Bio
NRG Energy provides electricity, system power, distributed generation, solar and wind products, backup generation, storage and distributed solar, demand response, energy efficiency, and on-site energy solutions,carbon management and specialty services, and various energy services, such as operations, maintenance, technical, development and asset management services. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Princeton, New Jersey.