NRG Energy, Inc. (NRG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NRG's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 74.73% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 92.23% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NRG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PLD, LND, ESP, SFL and WPC.
NRG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Nrg Energy Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 3.63%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Nrg Energy Inc are:
- Given its market cap of around 9 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 3.2 is greater than 70.15% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Nrg Energy Inc than it is for 35.21% of other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Nrg Energy Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 24.93% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
NRG Dividend Chart
NRG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|