NRG Energy, Inc. (NRG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -15.34 -- higher than just 5.88% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- Free cash flow for NRG has a compound average growth rate of 78.74%, which is higher than 92.08% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NRG's price: OXBR, AAPL, MN, CAG and FORD.
NRG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of NRG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 45.37%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Nrg Energy Inc are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, Nrg Energy Inc's expected return of -45.37% is higher than 7.04% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, NRG has a discount rate lower than 7.04% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, NRG boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 6.18% of the dividend issuers in our set.
NRG Dividend Chart
NRG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|