NRG Energy, Inc. (NRG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NRG's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 74.73% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 92.23% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NRG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PLD, LND, ESP, SFL and WPC.
NRG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NRG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 102.74%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Nrg Energy Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- NRG's market cap is about 9 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 3.67 is greater than 84.76% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for NRG than it is for only 10.96% of other equities in the Utilities sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, Nrg Energy Inc has an equity discount rate lower than only 15.07% of them.
NRG Dividend Chart
NRG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|