New Residential Investment Corp. (NRZ): Price and Financial Metrics
NRZ Stock Summary
- For NRZ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 98.33% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for New Residential Investment Corp comes in at -49.06%, a number that bests only 3.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- New Residential Investment Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -135.78%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 2.59% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to New Residential Investment Corp are WHF, WVFC, SC, NNI, and HGSH.
- NRZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New Residential Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.newresi.com.
NRZ Stock Price Chart More Charts
NRZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.63||52-week high||$17.63|
|Prev. close||$17.50||52-week low||$13.63|
|Day high||$17.63||Avg. volume||4,100,732|
|50-day MA||$16.50||Dividend yield||11.34%|
|200-day MA||$15.70||Market Cap||7.33B|
New Residential Investment Corp. (NRZ) Company Bio
New Residential Investment Corporation focuses on investing in and managing residential mortgage related assets. It operates through Servicing Related Assets, Residential Securities and Loans, and Other Investments segments. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in New York, New York.