New Residential Investment Corp. (NRZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NRZ POWR Grades
- NRZ scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 92.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NRZ is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- NRZ's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 19.38% of US stocks).
NRZ Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for New Residential Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 97.09% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NRZ's revenue has grown -1,427.62% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 0% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NRZ comes in at -193.35% -- higher than that of only 1.44% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to New Residential Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PMT, AXR, MFA, RDI, and DXF.
- Visit NRZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newresi.com.
NRZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.34||52-week high||$11.48|
|Prev. close||$10.09||52-week low||$5.78|
|Day high||$10.40||Avg. volume||5,884,724|
|50-day MA||$10.72||Dividend yield||7.74%|
|200-day MA||$9.30||Market Cap||4.83B|
New Residential Investment Corp. (NRZ) Company Bio
New Residential Investment Corporation focuses on investing in and managing residential mortgage related assets. It operates through Servicing Related Assets, Residential Securities and Loans, and Other Investments segments. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in New York, New York.
NRZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for New Residential Investment Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that New Residential Investment Corp ranked in the 72th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 121.33% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of New Residential Investment Corp, consider:
- 14% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 2.36% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- New Residential Investment Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.38. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.14% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, New Residential Investment Corp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NRZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRZ Latest Social Stream
View Full NRZ Social Stream
Latest NRZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Residential Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRZ as an investment opportunity.
After experiencing one of the best years in over a decade, mortgage bankers are being treated as suspect by the market. Investors are fretting about rising mortgage rates choking off the refinance market, and increased competition among bankers suppressing margins. In this environment, a mortgage banker with several additional business lines like New Residential Investment (NYSE: NRZ) can be a good way to navigate the current environment.
Photo by Cn0ra/iStock via Getty Images As the market remains very choppy, many investors are turning to REITs to help capture some dividends. Most REITs were hit very hard during the COVID crash due to selling assets, cutting dividends, and general uncertainty. This applies to New Residential Investment Corp. (NRZ)....
Are we seeing some signs of danger in the markets? At first glance, it wouldn’t seem so. The S&P 500 is sitting just below its record high, as is the Dow Jones average. The big tech giants – Amazon, Apple, Alphabet, Facebook, and Microsoft – all posted great results in their recent earnings reports. And yet, they are leading the declines in the NASDAQ. According to Morgan Stanley equity strategist Michael Wilson, we’re in for a volatile ride, at least in the near-term. "With the S&P 500 making new highs every day, few seem worried...
New Residential (NRZ) Q1 earnings reflect strong results across its business lines, higher interest in its MSR portfolio, and the expansion of its operating platform.Q1 core EPS of 34 cents exceeds the average analyst estimate by a penny and increased from 32 cents in Q4 2020.Q1 revenue of $1.17B vs....
Jefferies Stick to Their Buy Rating for New Residential Inv.
NRZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NRZHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on New Residential Investment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch