New Residential Investment Corp. (NRZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NRZ POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NRZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.59% of US stocks.
- NRZ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- NRZ's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 30.23% of US stocks).
NRZ Stock Summary
- For NRZ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.98% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that NRZ's revenue has grown 1,623.97% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.34% of US companies in our set.
- New Residential Investment Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -240.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 0.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NRZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GLG, ENZN, NTIP, NISN, and MICT.
- NRZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New Residential Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.newresi.com.
NRZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, NRZ's price/earnings ratio is 74.97% lower, now standing at 9.4.
- NRZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 22.3 over the prior 100 months.
- Over the past 100 months, NRZ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NRZ.
NRZ Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -183.16%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -142.11%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -102.11%.
The table below shows NRZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NRZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NRZ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.98% of graded US stocks.
- NRZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.079 -- ranking 260th of 446 Trading stocks.
- NTIP, CIM, and ARR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NRZ.
The table below shows NRZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NRZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.43||52-week high||$11.52|
|Prev. close||$11.32||52-week low||$7.27|
|Day high||$11.52||Avg. volume||5,404,065|
|50-day MA||$10.78||Dividend yield||8.83%|
|200-day MA||$10.42||Market Cap||5.33B|
New Residential Investment Corp. (NRZ) Company Bio
New Residential Investment Corp is a real estate investment trust, which focuses on investing in and managing investments related to residential real estate in the United States. The company targets assets that generate stable long term cash flows and employ conservative capital structures to provide returns throughout different interest rate environments. New Residential’s investment portfolio includes mortgage servicing-related assets, non-agency securities (and associated call rights), residential loans and other related opportunistic investments. The company also maintains a suite of ancillary businesses, including title insurance, appraisal management, real estate owned (“REO”) management and other real estate services. New Residential was founded in 2011 and the current Chief Executive Officer is Michael Nierenberg.
Most Popular Stories View All
NRZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRZ Latest Social Stream
View Full NRZ Social Stream
Latest NRZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Residential Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRZ as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, October 18, 2021--New Residential Investment Corp. Schedules Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
New Residential Investment (NRZ) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
With interest rates at such a persistently low level, finding yield is extremely difficult. Investors looking for income should take a look at the real estate investment trust (REIT) market for stocks that pay above-average dividends. REITs are required by law to pay out 90% of their earnings as dividends, which pretty much means big yields.
New Residential Investment Corp. announced Monday that it will be acquiring Genesis Capital LLC, a fix-and-flip lender that''s on pace to originate about $2 billion in loans in 2021 The post New Residential scoops up fix-and-flip lender appeared first on HousingWire .
New Residential Investment Corp to acquire Genesis Capital Submitted 11/10/2021 - 2:38pm New Residential Investment Corp (New Residential) has entered into a definitive agreement with affiliates of The Goldman Sachs Group (Goldman Sachs) to acquire Genesis Capital (Genesis), a business purpose lender that provides solutions to developers of new construction, fix and flip and rental hold projects. Genesis is expected to originate approximately USD2 billion of loans in 2021 and has originated over 12,000 loans since 2014. Genesis supports developers throughout the property lifecycle, partnering to create value for their long standing and new borrower relationships. New Residential intends for Genesis to operate as an independent subsidiary of New Residential. The acquisition of Genesis ad...
NRZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NRZHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on New Residential Investment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch