New Residential Investment Corp. (NRZ): Price and Financial Metrics
NRZ Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for New Residential Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 97.13% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, New Residential Investment Corp is reporting a growth rate of -233.7%; that's higher than merely 8.42% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NRZ comes in at 239.2% -- higher than that of 98.65% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to New Residential Investment Corp are WLKP, GAIN, XIN, SQM, and WPP.
- Visit NRZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newresi.com.
NRZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NRZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.40||52-week high||$15.83|
|Prev. close||$10.32||52-week low||$2.91|
|Day high||$10.54||Avg. volume||4,970,221|
|50-day MA||$9.87||Dividend yield||7.69%|
|200-day MA||$8.52||Market Cap||4.31B|
New Residential Investment Corp. (NRZ) Company Bio
New Residential Investment Corporation focuses on investing in and managing residential mortgage related assets. It operates through Servicing Related Assets, Residential Securities and Loans, and Other Investments segments. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in New York, New York.
NRZ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NRZ, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that New Residential Investment Corp ranked in the 87th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 788.33% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for New Residential Investment Corp ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -1.38; that's higher than just 7.21% of US stocks in the Real Estate sector that have positive free cash flow.
- 14% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than merely 2.56% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- New Residential Investment Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NRZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NRZ Latest Social Stream
View Full NRZ Social Stream
Latest NRZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Residential Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NRZ as an investment opportunity.
The number of mortgages in active forbearance falls by 22K in the past week, driven by month-end plan expirations, according to Black Knight's McDash Flash Mortgage Forbearance Tracker.Additional review/removal activity may occur in the next week, as 100K forbearance plans remain listed with February month-end expirations.Even with the weekly drop,...
New Residential Investment Corp. (NRZ) was doing well for itself and its shareholders before COVID-19 struck and damaged its investment portfolio. The company sold about $17 billion worth of investments in the quarter ended March 2020 at a net loss of $1.6 billion. The NRZ management team hunkered down, decided...
In its first year NewRez Now made significant progress on this mission, donating over $1.6 million.
New Residential Investment Corp. announced a new stock repurchase program of up to $200 million, replacing the previous $200 million stock buyback plan, which expired on Dec. 31, 2020. Shares of the real estate investment trust closed about 3.5% higher on Tuesday. New Residential (NRZ), under its new repurchase program, will continue to buy back its common shares through Dec. 31, 2021. Besides share repurchases, the company consistently boosts its shareholders' returns through regular dividend payments and hikes. On Dec. 16, New Residential raised its quarterly dividend by 33.3% to $0.20 per share. Its annual dividend of $0.80 per share translates into a dividend yield of 7.9%. Meanwhile, on Feb.
New Residential Investment Corp. Announces Authorization of Common Share Repurchase Program of Up to $200 Million
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--New Residential Investment Corp. Announces Authorization of Common Share Repurchase Program of Up to $200 Million
NRZ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NRZHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on New Residential Investment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
New Residential Investment Corp (NRZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!