Nustar Energy L.P. Common Units (NS): Price and Financial Metrics
NS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NS is currently 1.69, higher than merely 15.94% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NuStar Energy LP is higher than it is for about 97.57% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NuStar Energy LP comes in at -23.64%, a number that bests merely 7.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NuStar Energy LP, a group of peers worth examining would be LSI, MAA, UAN, ATAX, and DKL.
- Visit NS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nustarenergy.com.
NS Stock Price Chart More Charts
NS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.59||52-week high||$30.06|
|Prev. close||$7.19||52-week low||$4.98|
|Day high||$8.74||Avg. volume||1,268,406|
|50-day MA||$20.36||Dividend yield||33.38%|
|200-day MA||$25.88||Market Cap||937.85M|
Nustar Energy L.P. Common Units (NS) Company Bio
NuStar Energy LP engages in the terminalling, storage, and marketing of petroleum products; and transportation of petroleum products and anhydrous ammonia primarily in the United States and the Netherlands. It operates through three segments: Pipeline, Storage, and Fuels Marketing. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.