Nustar Energy L.P. Common Units (NS): Price and Financial Metrics
NS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NuStar Energy LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NuStar Energy LP is higher than it is for about 87.3% of US stocks.
- The volatility of NuStar Energy LP's share price is greater than that of just 3.41% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NuStar Energy LP, a group of peers worth examining would be SGRY, KRG, RIG, SALM, and LILA.
- Visit NS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nustarenergy.com.
NS Stock Price Chart More Charts
NS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.64||52-week high||$30.06|
|Prev. close||$27.60||52-week low||$24.48|
|Day high||$27.75||Avg. volume||768,040|
|50-day MA||$27.51||Dividend yield||8.68%|
|200-day MA||$27.62||Market Cap||2.98B|
Nustar Energy L.P. Common Units (NS) Company Bio
NuStar Energy LP engages in the terminalling, storage, and marketing of petroleum products; and transportation of petroleum products and anhydrous ammonia primarily in the United States and the Netherlands. It operates through three segments: Pipeline, Storage, and Fuels Marketing. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.