Nustar Energy L.P. Common Units (NS): Price and Financial Metrics
NS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.44||52-week high||$18.41|
|Prev. close||$17.54||52-week low||$13.34|
|Day high||$17.76||Avg. volume||475,724|
|50-day MA||$16.98||Dividend yield||9.12%|
|200-day MA||$16.48||Market Cap||1.93B|
NS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NS POWR Grades
- NS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NS is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- NS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 58.71% of US stocks).
NS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NUSTAR ENERGY LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.62% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NUSTAR ENERGY LP is higher than it is for about 97.94% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NS is more volatile than merely 4.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CPSS, NAT, GHI, BNL, and MAIN.
- NS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NUSTAR ENERGY LP's official web site, go to www.nustarenergy.com.
NS Valuation Summary
- NS's price/earnings ratio is 6.4; this is 22.89% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NS.
NS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -9.88%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -15.5%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -16.07%.
The table below shows NS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.9% of graded US stocks.
- NS's asset turnover comes in at 0.268 -- ranking 75th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- FDX, RRTS, and MPLX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NS.
The table below shows NS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Nustar Energy L.P. Common Units (NS) Company Bio
NuStar Energy LP engages in the terminalling, storage, and marketing of petroleum products; and transportation of petroleum products and anhydrous ammonia primarily in the United States and the Netherlands. It operates through three segments: Pipeline, Storage, and Fuels Marketing. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.
NS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NS Latest Social Stream
View Full NS Social Stream
Latest NS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NUSTAR ENERGY LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NS as an investment opportunity.
SAN ANTONIO, September 18, 2023--NuStar Energy L.P. (NYSE: NS) announced today that members of management will participate in meetings with members of the investment community at the following upcoming events:
SAN ANTONIO, September 06, 2023--NuStar Energy L.P. (NYSE: NS) announced today that it has been recognized on Newsweek’s inaugural list of the "World’s Most Trustworthy Companies 2023." NuStar was one of only two San Antonio companies to make the list. Earlier this year, NuStar was also named on Newsweek’s list of "America’s Most Trustworthy Companies 2023," and recognized for the 13th time as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" by Great Place to Work and Fortune Media.
Oneok (OKE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
SAN ANTONIO, August 31, 2023--NuStar Energy L.P. (NYSE: NS) announced today that members of management will participate in meetings with members of the investment community at the Barclays CEO Energy-Power Conference on Wednesday, September 6, 2023 and Thursday, September 7, 2023. The materials to be discussed in the meetings will be available on the partnership’s website by 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time, Wednesday, September 6, 2023.
SAN ANTONIO, August 16, 2023--NuStar Energy L.P. (NYSE: NS) announced today that members of management will participate in meetings with members of the investment community at the 2023 Citi One-on-One Midstream / Energy Infrastructure Conference on Tuesday, August 22, 2023 and Wednesday, August 23, 2023. The materials to be discussed in the meetings will be available on the partnership’s website by 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Tuesday, August 22, 2023.
NS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|