Nustar Energy L.P. Common Units (NS): Price and Financial Metrics
NS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NuStar Energy LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NuStar Energy LP is higher than it is for about 87.3% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NS is more volatile than only 3.48% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SGRY, KRG, RIG, SALM, and LILA.
- NS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NuStar Energy LP's official web site, go to www.nustarenergy.com.
NS Stock Price Chart More Charts
NS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.31||52-week high||$30.06|
|Prev. close||$28.53||52-week low||$24.48|
|Day high||$28.61||Avg. volume||809,475|
|50-day MA||$27.59||Dividend yield||8.48%|
|200-day MA||$27.61||Market Cap||3.05B|
Nustar Energy L.P. Common Units (NS) Company Bio
NuStar Energy LP engages in the terminalling, storage, and marketing of petroleum products; and transportation of petroleum products and anhydrous ammonia primarily in the United States and the Netherlands. It operates through three segments: Pipeline, Storage, and Fuels Marketing. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.