Nustar Energy L.P. Common Units (NS): Price and Financial Metrics
NS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NuStar Energy LP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.58% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NuStar Energy LP is higher than it is for about 87.68% of US stocks.
- The volatility of NuStar Energy LP's share price is greater than that of merely 2.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NuStar Energy LP, a group of peers worth examining would be RIG, ENBL, UMH, SNH, and DRH.
- NS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NuStar Energy LP's official web site, go to www.nustarenergy.com.
NS Stock Price Chart More Charts
NS Price/Volume Stats
Nustar Energy L.P. Common Units (NS) Company Bio
NuStar Energy LP engages in the terminalling, storage, and marketing of petroleum products; and transportation of petroleum products and anhydrous ammonia primarily in the United States and the Netherlands. It operates through three segments: Pipeline, Storage, and Fuels Marketing. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Antonio, Texas.