Nustar Energy L.P. Common Units (NS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NS reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.09% over the past 5.5 years.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NS has less fluctuation in its price than merely 7.34% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CAMT, BGFV, FDS, WDFC and AZN.
NS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding NuStar Energy LP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 178.55% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for NuStar Energy LP are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, NS offers a dividend yield in the top 1.70999999999999% of stocks in our set.
- NuStar Energy LP's dividend growth rate is greater than 5.65% of its fellow mid-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for NuStar Energy LP, its beta is lower than 8.14% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
NS Dividend Chart
NS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|