National Security Group, Inc. (NSEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NSEC Stock Summary
- NSEC has a market capitalization of $40,555,036 -- more than approximately only 7.39% of US stocks.
- NSEC's current price/earnings ratio is 69.68, which is higher than 89.66% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.61, National Security Group Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 14.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NSEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMCL, BFIN, ITIC, ATLO, and DJCO.
- Visit NSEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalsecuritygroup.com.
NSEC Valuation Summary
- NSEC's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 87.5% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NSEC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
- NSEC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NSEC.
NSEC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -82.36%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 283.65%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -6.3%.
The table below shows NSEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NSEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.28||52-week high||$16.48|
|Prev. close||$16.32||52-week low||$8.91|
|Day high||$16.28||Avg. volume||11,186|
|50-day MA||$16.17||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$12.64||Market Cap||41.24M|
Most Popular Stories View All
NSEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSEC Latest Social Stream
View Full NSEC Social Stream
Latest NSEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Security Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSEC as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, trader!
US stocks opened on a strong note on Thursday after the country’s economy grew 6.9% on quarter during the last three months of previous year, up from 2.3% expansion in the prior quarter and also above market estimates of 5.5%. Following the market opening, the Dow traded up 1.43% to 34,657.34 while the NASDAQ rose 1.27% to 13,714.18. The S&P also rose, gaining, 1.43% to 4,412.35. Also check out these big insider trades here Leading and Lagging Sectors Energy shares jumped 2.1% on Thursday. Meanwhile, top gainers in the sector included FLEX LNG Ltd. (NYSE: FLNG ), up 7% and Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (NASDAQ: CLNE ) up 8%. In trading on Thursday, consumer discretionary shares rose by just 0.6%. Top Headline McDonald''s Corporation (NYSE: MCD ) reported weaker-than-expected results for its ...
The National Security Group (NSEC) soars 72.2% premarket after entering into a merger agreement VR Insurance Holdings, under which latter has agreed to acquire all of the outstanding
ELBA, Ala., January 27, 2022--The National Security Group, Inc. declares cash dividend.
Antrix-Devas deal: ''Brazen act of corruption; national security on stake'' - How Nirmala Sitharaman blasted Congress-led UPA
But the brazenness of corruption didn''t stop there only, as an arbitrator was not even appointed by the then UPA government to put forward the government''s side, even after repeated requests, she said.
NSEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|