National Security Group, Inc. (NSEC): Price and Financial Metrics
NSEC Stock Summary
- NSEC has a higher market value than merely 6.72% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $29,124,559.
- NSEC's price/sales ratio is 0.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 9.08% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NSEC has reported earnings growth of -323.57%, putting it ahead of merely 5.87% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to National Security Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OEG, BWL.A, AHC, DDS, and ITIC.
- Visit NSEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nationalsecuritygroup.com.
NSEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NSEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.51||52-week high||$16.95|
|Prev. close||$11.77||52-week low||$10.14|
|Day high||$11.53||Avg. volume||817|
|50-day MA||$11.46||Dividend yield||2.09%|
|200-day MA||$12.68||Market Cap||29.12M|
NSEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NSEC Latest Social Stream
View Full NSEC Social Stream
Latest NSEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Security Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NSEC as an investment opportunity.
Several “national security experts” interviewed for an essay in The Root published on Thursday, attacked the Republican Party, claiming it behaves “like a terror group,” is rife with “terrorist sympathizers,” and should be viewed as “enemy combatants.”
The Mampong Akwapim Apesemakahene in the Eastern Region, Nana Yirenkyi I, has called on the National Security operatives to investigate and locate the office premises of the gay community in the count…
The Justice Department has announced new charges against crypto hackers in North Korea. CNBC's Eamon Javers speaks with Justice Department Assistant Attorney General of National Security John Demers about how they caught the hackers and the language in the indictment. They also discuss the SolarWinds hack.
Mr Albert Kan-Dapaah, the Minister-designate for National Security, has highlighted the need for close collaboration among security and intelligence
ELBA, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The National Security Group, Inc. declares cash dividend.
NSEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!