National Security Group, Inc. (NSEC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 17.06 -- higher than 97.78% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- NSEC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -4,518,000; for context, that's better than just 1.98% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, NSEC has returned $607,000 US dollars -- more than just 2.36% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NSEC's price: HRL, SAP, MRO, OTTR and AMTB.
NSEC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of NSEC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 11.66%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for National Security Group Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, NSEC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 32.54% such stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for NSEC, approximately 96.93% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, NSEC's equity discount rate is less than 90.73% of those stocks.
NSEC Dividend Chart
NSEC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|