NetApp, Inc. (NTAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTAP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NTAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NTAP is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 169 days.
- NTAP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 41.69% of US stocks).
NTAP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,633,543,028, NetApp Inc has a greater market value than 87.69% of US stocks.
- NetApp Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.19% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.79 for NetApp Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NetApp Inc are LOGI, TTWO, TRMB, WAT, and EXPE.
- Visit NTAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netapp.com.
NTAP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NTAP's price/earnings ratio is 30% lower, now standing at 27.3.
- Over the past 243 months, NTAP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- NTAP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 21.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTAP.
NTAP Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 977.63%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 84.55%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -28.28%.
The table below shows NTAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTAP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.85% of graded US stocks.
- NTAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.662 -- ranking 43rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- QMCO, OMQS, and CSCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTAP.
The table below shows NTAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.37||52-week high||$96.82|
|Prev. close||$83.83||52-week low||$58.83|
|Day high||$86.42||Avg. volume||2,084,822|
|50-day MA||$89.81||Dividend yield||2.39%|
|200-day MA||$85.34||Market Cap||19.20B|
NetApp, Inc. (NTAP) Company Bio
NetApp Inc. is engaged in providing software, systems and services to manage and store customer data. The Company offers a portfolio of products and services to a range of customer workloads across various data types and deployment models. Its data management solutions enable customers on-premises or in a public cloud resource to control, integrate, move and manage it. It offers both all-flash arrays and hybrid flash arrays and its portfolio includes hybrid and all-flash storage offerings. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTAP Latest Social Stream
View Full NTAP Social Stream
Latest NTAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NetApp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTAP as an investment opportunity.
New York, NY, based Investment company GAM Holding AG (Current Portfolio) buys Seagate Technology Holdings PLC, Accenture PLC, Akamai Technologies Inc, AppLovin Corp, NetApp Inc, sells Alphabet Inc, Meta Platforms Inc, ServiceNow Inc, PayPal Holdings Inc, Cloudflare Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, GAM Holding AG.
Cincinnati, OH, based Investment company Foster & Motley Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Ultra-Short Bond ETF, NetApp Inc, Williams-Sonoma Inc, Seagate Technology Holdings PLC, Fox Corp, sells , CyrusOne Inc, PACCAR Inc, American Tower Corp, Progressive Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Foster & Motley Inc.
San Rafael, CA, based Investment company Private Ocean, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Regal Rexnord Corp, T-Mobile US Inc, Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF, WisdomTree U.S.
Investment company G&S Capital LLC (Current Portfolio) buys NetApp Inc, The Interpublic Group of Inc, Nasdaq Inc, FIRST TR EXCH VII, Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc, sells First Trust Dorsey Wright International Focus 5, Starbucks Corp, Principal Financial Group Inc, First Trust NASDAQ-100 Equal Weighted Index Fund, Industrial Select Sector SPDR during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, G&S Capital LLC.
Philadelphia, PA, based Investment company Swarthmore Group Inc (Current Portfolio) buys AbbVie Inc, Pfizer Inc, Cboe Global Markets Inc, Robert Half International Inc, Cisco Systems Inc, sells Stryker Corp, Allstate Corp, Lam Research Corp, Martin Marietta Materials Inc, Meta Platforms Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Swarthmore Group Inc.
NTAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|