NetApp Inc. (NTAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTAP POWR Grades
- NTAP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.7% of US stocks.
- NTAP's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- NTAP ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
NTAP Stock Summary
- NETAPP INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.42% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 567.43, NETAPP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.49% of US stocks.
- NTAP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NETAPP INC are EXTR, PRGS, DIOD, OWLT, and SMWB.
- Visit NTAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netapp.com.
NTAP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NTAP's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 243 months, NTAP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 225.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTAP.
NTAP Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 2.89%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 54.7%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -20.32%.
The table below shows NTAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTAP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.85% of graded US stocks.
- NTAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.662 -- ranking 43rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- QMCO, OMQS, and CSCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTAP.
The table below shows NTAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$71.79||52-week high||$96.82|
|Prev. close||$72.57||52-week low||$60.56|
|Day high||$73.33||Avg. volume||1,710,386|
|50-day MA||$67.55||Dividend yield||2.76%|
|200-day MA||$72.50||Market Cap||15.60B|
NetApp Inc. (NTAP) Company Bio
NetApp, Inc. is an American hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in San Jose, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012. Founded in 1992 with an IPO in 1995, NetApp offers cloud data services for management of applications and data both online and physically. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NTAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTAP Latest Social Stream
View Full NTAP Social Stream
Latest NTAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NETAPP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTAP as an investment opportunity.
NetApp's (NTAP) fiscal second-quarter performance is likely to have been aided by strength in the Public Cloud Services and all-flash storage business.
NetApp (NTAP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Let's see if NetApp, Inc. (NTAP) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now, or if investors subscribing to this methodology should look elsewhere for top picks.
In this article, we discuss the 5 stocks which Cathie Wood is selling. If you want our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Cathie Wood Is Selling These 13 Stocks. 5. NetApp, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTAP) Cathie Wood’s hedge fund bought a new stake in Cloud data services company Netapp in the fourth quarter of […]
NTAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|