NetApp, Inc. (NTAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTAP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NTAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.12% of US stocks.
- NTAP's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NTAP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
NTAP Stock Summary
- NetApp Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.28% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,236.88, NetApp Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.26% of US stocks.
- NTAP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.64% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NetApp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SIEB, AMCX, EFSC, TDY, and SYNH.
- NTAP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NetApp Inc's official web site, go to www.netapp.com.
NTAP Valuation Summary
- NTAP's price/sales ratio is 3; this is 43.4% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- NTAP's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NTAP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTAP.
NTAP Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 12.15%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 70.86%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -10.87%.
The table below shows NTAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.72||52-week high||$84.19|
|Prev. close||$77.13||52-week low||$40.08|
|Day high||$78.02||Avg. volume||1,799,448|
|50-day MA||$80.08||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$67.56||Market Cap||17.35B|
NetApp, Inc. (NTAP) Company Bio
NetApp Inc. is engaged in providing software, systems and services to manage and store customer data. The Company offers a portfolio of products and services to a range of customer workloads across various data types and deployment models. Its data management solutions enable customers on-premises or in a public cloud resource to control, integrate, move and manage it. It offers both all-flash arrays and hybrid flash arrays and its portfolio includes hybrid and all-flash storage offerings. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
NTAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTAP Latest Social Stream
View Full NTAP Social Stream
Latest NTAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NetApp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTAP as an investment opportunity.
Latest Study on Industrial Growth of Global Cloud Computing in Education Market 2021-2026. The market Study is segmented by key a region that is accelerating the marketization. The Cloud Computing in Education study eludes very useful reviews & strategic assessment including the generic market trends, emerging technologies, industry drivers, challenges, regulatory policies that propel the 
US Bare Metal Cloud Market Report 2021 Featuring Dell, GoDaddy Media Temple, Internap, Joyent, Lightedge Solutions, Limestone Networks, Netapp
Dublin, July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "US Bare Metal Cloud Market 2020-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The US bare metal cloud market is projected to witness exponential CAGR of 31.9%
SINGAPORE, July 14, 2021 -- PTC System (S) Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of IIJ Inc. (PTC), today announced the launch of an AI Integration Hub to enable
Cloud Network Infrastructure Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2027 | IBM (U.S.), Hewlett-Packard (U.S.), Cisco Systems (U.S.), Dell (U.S.), EMC Corporation (U.S.), NetApp (U.S.)
The latest Cloud Network Infrastructure market study offers an all-inclusive analysis of the major strategies, corporate models, and market shares of the most noticeable players in this market. The study offers a thorough analysis of the key persuading factors, market figures in terms of revenues, segmental data, regional data, and country-wise data. Request a sample 
No summary available.
NTAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|