NetApp, Inc. (NTAP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTAP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NTAP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NTAP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- NTAP ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
NTAP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $20,652,177,306, NetApp Inc has a greater market value than 87.6% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NTAP is 8.19 -- better than 95.91% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.81 for NetApp Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.93% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NetApp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TTWO, CGNX, IRBT, GLW, and DIOD.
- Visit NTAP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netapp.com.
NTAP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NTAP's price/earnings ratio is 30% lower, now standing at 27.3.
- Over the past 243 months, NTAP's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- NTAP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 21.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTAP.
NTAP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 6.13%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.82%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -18.93%.
The table below shows NTAP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTAP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTAP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.79% of graded US stocks.
- NTAP's asset turnover comes in at 0.662 -- ranking 42nd of 83 Computers stocks.
- QMCO, OMQS, and CSCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTAP.
The table below shows NTAP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTAP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTAP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.42||52-week high||$94.69|
|Prev. close||$92.35||52-week low||$41.90|
|Day high||$94.69||Avg. volume||1,675,246|
|50-day MA||$88.14||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$77.47||Market Cap||21.12B|
NetApp, Inc. (NTAP) Company Bio
NetApp Inc. is engaged in providing software, systems and services to manage and store customer data. The Company offers a portfolio of products and services to a range of customer workloads across various data types and deployment models. Its data management solutions enable customers on-premises or in a public cloud resource to control, integrate, move and manage it. It offers both all-flash arrays and hybrid flash arrays and its portfolio includes hybrid and all-flash storage offerings. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTAP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTAP Latest Social Stream
View Full NTAP Social Stream
Latest NTAP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NetApp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTAP as an investment opportunity.
SAN JOSE, Calif., October 14, 2021--NetApp is recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage based on its completeness of vision and ability to execute.
SAN FRANCISCO , Oct. 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- A new market study published by Global Industry Analysts Inc., (GIA) the premier market research company, today released its report titled "Data Protection - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" . The report presents fresh perspectives on opportunities and challenges in a significantly transformed post COVID-19 marketplace. FACTS AT A GLANCE Edition: 6; Released: April 2021 Executive Pool: 21872 Companies: 131 - Players covered include Acronis International GmbH; CA Technologies; Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP (HPE); IBM Corporation; McAfee LLC; NetApp, Inc.; Oracle Corporation; Quest Software, Inc.; Symantec Corporation; Veeam Software AG and Others. Coverage: All major geographies and key segments Segments: Organization Size (La...
Global Big Data Infrastructure Market Report 2020 is latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market risk side analysis, highlighting opportunities and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The report provides information on market trends and development, 
NetApp will acquire CloudCheckr, a cloud cost management, security & compliance visibility platform, to help MSPs better optimize cloud infrastructure. The post NetApp Acquires CloudCheckr: MSPs Gain Cloud Cost Management, Security Tools appeared first on ChannelE2E .
NetApp's (NTAP) CloudCheckr acquisition is aimed at bolstering the Spot by NetApp portfolio.
NTAP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|