Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (The) Voting Ordinary Shares (NTB): Price and Financial Metrics
NTB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.13, Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 10.6% of US stocks.
- Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd's stock had its IPO on September 16, 2016, making it an older stock than merely 11.24% of US equities in our set.
- NTB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.43% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CASH, ESQ, FBP, UVSP, and CVBF.
- NTB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd's official web site, go to www.butterfieldgroup.com.
NTB Stock Price Chart More Charts
NTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.79||52-week high||$41.84|
|Prev. close||$33.42||52-week low||$26.08|
|Day high||$34.12||Avg. volume||162,197|
|50-day MA||$35.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.28||Market Cap||1.82B|
Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (The) Voting Ordinary Shares (NTB) Company Bio
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, a community bank, provides various specialized financial services. The company operates in six segments: Bermuda, Cayman, Guernsey, Switzerland, The Bahamas, and United Kingdom. The company was founded in 1858 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.