Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (The) Voting Ordinary Shares (NTB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTB POWR Grades
- NTB scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 91.02% of US stocks.
- NTB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NTB's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 18.53% of US stocks).
NTB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 17.37 for BANK OF NT BUTTERFIELD & SON LTD; that's greater than it is for 97.44% of US stocks.
- The volatility of BANK OF NT BUTTERFIELD & SON LTD's share price is greater than that of only 4.23% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- BANK OF NT BUTTERFIELD & SON LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 6.16%, greater than the shareholder yield of 78.04% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BOH, BSVN, TBBK, PFHD, and CUBI.
- NTB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BANK OF NT BUTTERFIELD & SON LTD's official web site, go to www.bm.butterfieldgroup.com.
NTB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NTB's price/sales ratio is 3.45% higher, now standing at 3.
- NTB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTB.
NTB Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 8.3%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.78%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 48.34%.
The table below shows NTB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.55% of graded US stocks.
- NTB's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 305th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NTB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.96||52-week high||$41.69|
|Prev. close||$31.23||52-week low||$28.67|
|Day high||$32.04||Avg. volume||128,705|
|50-day MA||$31.87||Dividend yield||5.51%|
|200-day MA||$32.46||Market Cap||1.61B|
Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (The) Voting Ordinary Shares (NTB) Company Bio
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, a community bank, provides various specialized financial services. The company operates in six segments: Bermuda, Cayman, Guernsey, Switzerland, The Bahamas, and United Kingdom. The company was founded in 1858 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTB Latest Social Stream
View Full NTB Social Stream
Latest NTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BANK OF NT BUTTERFIELD & SON LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTB as an investment opportunity.
Institutional owners may consider drastic measures as The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited's (NYSE:NTB) recent US$123m drop adds to long-term losses
A look at the shareholders of The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited ( NYSE:NTB ) can tell us which group is most...
HAMILTON, Bermuda, December 05, 2022--The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited ("Butterfield" or the "Bank") (NYSE: NTB | BSX: NTB.BH) announced today that Ingrid Pierce, Global Managing Partner of Walkers, a leading international law firm, has joined the Bank’s Board as an Independent Director, bringing the total number of Directors to ten.
Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son (NTB) posted healthy spread income growth and modestly beat expectations in 3Q. See why I think something worth checking out.
NTB, NWN and CGBD made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on November 15, 2022.
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (NYSE:NTB) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.44 Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see The Bank of...
NTB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NTBWant to see what other sources are saying about Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd (NTB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd (NTB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd (NTB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch