Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (The) Voting Ordinary Shares (NTB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTB POWR Grades
- NTB scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.99% of US stocks.
- NTB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NTB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 20.3% of US stocks).
NTB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 106.5, Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 79.41% of US stocks.
- NTB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.14% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NTB's revenue has grown 1.11% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 19.77% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd are COLB, MYFW, TBBK, BSVN, and YCBD.
- Visit NTB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bm.butterfieldgroup.com.
NTB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NTB's price/earnings ratio is 1.82% higher, now standing at 11.2.
- Over the past 55 months, NTB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.6.
- NTB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.6 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTB.
NTB Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.22%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.56%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 5.59%.
The table below shows NTB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.55% of graded US stocks.
- NTB's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 305th of 428 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NTB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.43||52-week high||$41.69|
|Prev. close||$30.82||52-week low||$28.67|
|Day high||$31.45||Avg. volume||156,505|
|50-day MA||$33.43||Dividend yield||5.6%|
|200-day MA||$36.05||Market Cap||1.69B|
Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (The) Voting Ordinary Shares (NTB) Company Bio
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, a community bank, provides various specialized financial services. The company operates in six segments: Bermuda, Cayman, Guernsey, Switzerland, The Bahamas, and United Kingdom. The company was founded in 1858 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTB Latest Social Stream
View Full NTB Social Stream
Latest NTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTB as an investment opportunity.
Why You Might Be Interested In The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (NYSE:NTB) For Its Upcoming Dividend
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited ( NYSE:NTB ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The...
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited's ( NYSE:NTB ) investors are due to receive a payment of US$0.44 per share...
Bank of NT Butterfield & Son (NTB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.20% and 1.64%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HAMILTON, Bermuda, February 14, 2022--The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited ("Butterfield" or the "Bank") (BSX: NTB.BH; NYSE: NTB) today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021.
In this segment of Backstage Pass, recorded on Jan. 26, Fool contributors Jason Hall and Rachel Warren discuss two great stocks trading at lower-than-usual valuations that investors should consider scooping up right now. Jason Hall: I think for most investors that are looking for that stability, they might also be thinking about prioritizing income.
NTB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NTBWant to see what other sources are saying about Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd (NTB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd (NTB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd (NTB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch