Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (The) Voting Ordinary Shares (NTB): Price and Financial Metrics
NTB Stock Summary
- NTB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3 -- higher than just 12.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd's stock had its IPO on September 16, 2016, making it an older stock than only 10.21% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.64 for Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd; that's greater than it is for 96.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CASH, UCBI, RNST, FMBI, and BDGE.
- Visit NTB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.butterfieldgroup.com.
NTB Stock Price Chart More Charts
NTB Price/Volume Stats
Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (The) Voting Ordinary Shares (NTB) Company Bio
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, a community bank, provides various specialized financial services. The company operates in six segments: Bermuda, Cayman, Guernsey, Switzerland, The Bahamas, and United Kingdom. The company was founded in 1858 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.