Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (The) Voting Ordinary Shares (NTB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTB POWR Grades
- NTB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.14% of US stocks.
- NTB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- NTB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
NTB Stock Summary
- NTB's went public 5 years ago, making it older than merely 18.42% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- NTB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 96.55% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 46.55%, Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 85.77% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TBBK, MYFW, BSVN, LKFN, and FSBW.
- NTB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd's official web site, go to www.bm.butterfieldgroup.com.
NTB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NTB's price/earnings ratio is 1.82% higher, now standing at 11.2.
- Over the past 55 months, NTB's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 7.6.
- NTB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.6 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTB.
NTB Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 152.2%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.31%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 21.34%.
The table below shows NTB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 33.41% of graded US stocks.
- NTB's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 315th of 437 Banking stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NTB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.10||52-week high||$41.36|
|Prev. close||$32.39||52-week low||$21.50|
|Day high||$32.57||Avg. volume||129,777|
|50-day MA||$33.55||Dividend yield||5.43%|
|200-day MA||$35.20||Market Cap||1.73B|
Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (The) Voting Ordinary Shares (NTB) Company Bio
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, a community bank, provides various specialized financial services. The company operates in six segments: Bermuda, Cayman, Guernsey, Switzerland, The Bahamas, and United Kingdom. The company was founded in 1858 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTB Latest Social Stream
View Full NTB Social Stream
Latest NTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTB as an investment opportunity.
News that the Bank of Butterfield awarded $25,000 scholarships to Tierrai Tull and Isaiah Wales, Flora Duffy won another World Championship title;
The Bank of Butterfield announced the recipients of their 2021 scholarships, with Bermudian students Tierrai Tull and Isaiah Wales being awarded
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 financial services dividend stocks with over 4% yield. To skip our detailed analysis of the financial services sector, you can go directly to see the 5 Financial Services Dividend Stocks with Over 4% Yield. Like every other sector, the financial services sector is one that […]
HAMILTON, Bermuda, August 03, 2021--The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited ("Butterfield") (NYSE: NTB | BSX: NTB.BH) today announced that it has reached a resolution with the United States Department of Justice concerning the inquiry into Butterfield’s legacy business with US clients reported in November 2013.
The board of The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited ( NYSE:NTB ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the...
NTB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NTBWant to see what other sources are saying about Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd (NTB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd (NTB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd (NTB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch