Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (The) Voting Ordinary Shares (NTB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTB POWR Grades
- NTB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 89.85% of US stocks.
- NTB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NTB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
NTB Stock Summary
- Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd's stock had its IPO on September 16, 2016, making it an older stock than just 17% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.73 for Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd; that's greater than it is for 96.17% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 46.55%, Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 84.68% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd are MCB, TBBK, EBTC, ORRF, and HFBL.
- Visit NTB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.bm.butterfieldgroup.com.
NTB Valuation Summary
NTB's price/sales ratio is 3.8; this is 5.56% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTB.
NTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.51||52-week high||$41.36|
|Prev. close||$35.95||52-week low||$21.50|
|Day high||$36.65||Avg. volume||139,930|
|50-day MA||$38.20||Dividend yield||4.82%|
|200-day MA||$32.74||Market Cap||1.96B|
Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (The) Voting Ordinary Shares (NTB) Company Bio
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited, a community bank, provides various specialized financial services. The company operates in six segments: Bermuda, Cayman, Guernsey, Switzerland, The Bahamas, and United Kingdom. The company was founded in 1858 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
NTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTB Latest Social Stream
View Full NTB Social Stream
Latest NTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTB as an investment opportunity.
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But one can do better than that by picking better...
On February 10, 2021, Bank of N.T Butterfield (NYSE:NTB) announced shareholders can expect to receive a dividend payable on March 10, 2021. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. Bank of N.T Butterfield has an ex-dividend date planned for February 23, 2021. The company's current dividend payout sits at $0.44. That equates to a dividend yield of 5.29% at current price levels. The Significance Of An Ex-Dividend Date Ex-dividend dates signal when company shares cease to trade with their current dividend payouts. There is a small intermission period before companies announce new dividends. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. Investors should keep this in mind when purchasing stocks because buying them on ...
Butterfield to Announce Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Financial Results on February 10, 2021, and Host Earnings Conference Call on February 11, 2021
The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited ("Butterfield") (NYSE: NTB | BSX: NTB.BH) will release fourth quarter and full-year 2020 financial results following the close of the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, February 10, 2021.
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
Why You Might Be Interested In The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (NYSE:NTB) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Readers hoping to buy The Bank of N.T. Butterfield & Son Limited (NYSE:NTB) for its dividend will need to make their...
NTB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NTBWant to see what other sources are saying about Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd (NTB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd (NTB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Bank of NT Butterfield & Son Ltd (NTB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch