Northern Technologies International Corporation (NTIC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTIC POWR Grades
- NTIC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.52% of US stocks.
- NTIC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 29 weeks.
- NTIC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
NTIC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,175.43, Northern Technologies International Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.88% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Northern Technologies International Corp is higher than 92.18% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For NTIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 7.02% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTIC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DSS, SITC, SKYW, HPP, and RPAI.
- Visit NTIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ntic.com.
NTIC Valuation Summary
- NTIC's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 34.62% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NTIC's price/sales ratio has gone up $1.3.
- NTIC's price/sales ratio has moved up $1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTIC.
NTIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.78||52-week high||$18.00|
|Prev. close||$17.26||52-week low||$6.50|
|Day high||$17.78||Avg. volume||21,104|
|50-day MA||$16.09||Dividend yield||1.46%|
|200-day MA||$12.64||Market Cap||161.89M|
NTIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NTIC, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Northern Technologies International Corp ranked in the 11th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Northern Technologies International Corp ended up being:
- NTIC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 60.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Northern Technologies International Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 6.22% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NTIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTIC Latest Social Stream
View Full NTIC Social Stream
Latest NTIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northern Technologies International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTIC as an investment opportunity.
Last year we predicted the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we told in advance that the market will decline by at least 20% in (Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each stock […]
Photo by Ratchapoom Anupongpan/iStock via Getty ImagesI first covered Northern Technologies International (NTIC) in January of 2018 as an under-the-radar industrial solutions company which had solid prospects in the Asia-Pacific markets. Since then, the company has gained roughly 50% in share price but due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the company's...
MINNEAPOLIS, April 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northern Technologies International Corporation (NASDAQ: NTIC), a leading developer of corrosion inhibiting products and services, as well as bio-based and biodegradable polymer resin compounds, today announced that the Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.065 per share payable on May 19, 2021 to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 5, 2021. About Northern Technologies International Corporation Northern Technologies International Corporation develops and markets proprietary environmentally beneficial products and services in over 60 countries either directly or via a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures, independent distributors and agents. NTIC’s primary business is corrosion prevention marketed...
Every investor in Northern Technologies International Corporation ( NASDAQ:NTIC ) should be aware of the most powerful...
Northern Technologies (NTIC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 62.50% and 6.53%, respectively, for the quarter ended February 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NTIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NTICHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Northern Technologies International Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Northern Technologies International Corp (NTIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Northern Technologies International Corp (NTIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Northern Technologies International Corp (NTIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch