Northern Technologies International Corporation (NTIC): Price and Financial Metrics
NTIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.93||52-week high||$14.18|
|Prev. close||$10.85||52-week low||$10.10|
|Day high||$11.15||Avg. volume||11,031|
|50-day MA||$12.25||Dividend yield||2.69%|
|200-day MA||$12.10||Market Cap||103.05M|
NTIC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTIC POWR Grades
- NTIC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NTIC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 93 days.
- NTIC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
NTIC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP is higher than 92.07% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 62.17%, NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 88.2% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP's share price is greater than that of merely 12.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ATRI, ORGO, IART, PLPC, and HUN.
- NTIC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP's official web site, go to www.ntic.com.
NTIC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, NTIC's price/earnings ratio is 113.16% higher, now standing at 32.4.
- NTIC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTIC.
NTIC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 126.36%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -67.61%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 14.6%.
The table below shows NTIC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTIC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTIC Latest Social Stream
View Full NTIC Social Stream
Latest NTIC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTHERN TECHNOLOGIES INTERNATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTIC as an investment opportunity.
Higher sales within ZERUST oil and gas and Natur-Tec product categories on the back of increased customer demand drive Northern Technologies' (NTIC) Q4 sales.
Q4 2023 Northern Technologies International Corp Earnings Call
Record Sales Amidst Economic Challenges, Net Income and Joint Venture Performance Detailed
Northern Technologies International Corporation Reports Financial Results For Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2023
MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northern Technologies International Corporation (NASDAQ: NTIC), a leading developer of corrosion inhibiting products and services, as well as bio-based and biodegradable polymer resin compounds, today reported its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended August 31, 2023. Full year fiscal 2023 financial and operating highlights include (with growth rates on a fiscal year-over-year basis): Consolidated net sales increased 7.7% to
Northern Technologies International (NASDAQ:NTIC) shareholders have earned a 13% CAGR over the last three years
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But if you pick the right individual...
NTIC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NTICHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Northern Technologies International Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Northern Technologies International Corp (NTIC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Northern Technologies International Corp (NTIC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Northern Technologies International Corp (NTIC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch