Northern Technologies International Corporation (NTIC): Price and Financial Metrics
NTIC Stock Summary
- For NTIC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.66% of US equities we're observing.
- NTIC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 10.68% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Northern Technologies International Corp's share price is greater than that of 89.16% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Northern Technologies International Corp are LNTH, SLP, ALOT, LMAT, and OSIS.
- Visit NTIC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ntic.com.
NTIC Stock Price Chart More Charts
NTIC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.67||52-week high||$15.78|
|Prev. close||$12.55||52-week low||$10.02|
|Day high||$12.53||Avg. volume||16,201|
|50-day MA||$13.95||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$12.47||Market Cap||106.16M|
NTIC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Northern Technologies International Corp. To summarize, we found that Northern Technologies International Corp ranked in the 64st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 50%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NTIC, they are:
- NTIC's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 62.54% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Northern Technologies International Corp has a reliance on debt greater than only 4.97% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|