Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTLA POWR Grades
- NTLA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 21.39% of US stocks.
- NTLA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- NTLA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
NTLA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 233.2, Intellia Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.13% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 204.85%, Intellia Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.54% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Intellia Therapeutics Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTLA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ZYME, RNA, SNDX, SGMO, and ARCT.
- Visit NTLA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intelliatx.com.
NTLA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NTLA's price/earnings ratio is 274.79% lower, now standing at -63.8.
- NTLA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 65 months.
- Over the past 65 months, NTLA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTLA.
NTLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTLA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.43% of graded US stocks.
- NTLA's asset turnover comes in at 0.066 -- ranking 302nd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AGIO, CMRX, and JAZZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTLA.
The table below shows NTLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$134.21||52-week high||$202.73|
|Prev. close||$129.14||52-week low||$23.49|
|Day high||$138.48||Avg. volume||1,599,373|
|50-day MA||$147.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$102.25||Market Cap||9.86B|
Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA) Company Bio
Intellia Therapeutics a gene editing company, develops therapeutics utilizing a biological tool known as the CRISPR/Cas9 system. The company develops in vivo programs focused on liver diseases, including transthyretin amyloidosis, alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, hepatitis B virus, and inborn errors of metabolism; and ex vivo applications of the technology in chimeric antigen receptor T cell and hematopoietic stem cell product candidates. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTLA Latest Social Stream
View Full NTLA Social Stream
Latest NTLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intellia Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTLA as an investment opportunity.
Why Shares of Allogene Therapeutics, Beam Therapeutics, Intellia Therapeutics, and Schrödinger Are Volatile This Week
After the Food and Drug Administration paused Allogene Therapeutics' (NASDAQ: ALLO) clinical trials last week, the stock was crushed. The FDA's intervention appeared to spur trading by ARK Invest in Beam Therapeutics (NASDAQ: BEAM), Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NTLA), and Schrödinger (NASDAQ: SDGR).
Intellia Therapeutics and SparingVision Announce Strategic Collaboration to Develop Novel Ocular Therapies Using CRISPR/Cas9 Technology
Collaboration combines Intellia’s proprietary genome editing technology platform with SparingVision’s significant ophthalmology expertise Intellia will grant SparingVision exclusive rights to its leading in vivo CRISPR/Cas9 technology for the development of ocular therapies directed to three targetsIntellia will receive an equity stake in SparingVision and will have an option to obtain exclusive US commercialization rights for ocular therapies for two targets SparingVision to host webcast to dis
Intellia Therapeutics to Present New Preclinical Data Highlighting In Vivo and Ex Vivo Genome Editing Advances at 2021 European Society of Gene & Cell Therapy Annual Congress
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTLA), a leading clinical-stage genome editing company focused on developing curative therapeutics using CRISPR/Cas9 technology both in vivo and ex vivo , today announced the presentation of new data at the 29 th Annual Congress of the European Society of Gene & Cell Therapy (ESGCT) meeting, taking place virtually from October 19-21, 2021.
(Bloomberg) -- Crispr Therapeutics AG plunged 8.8% in postmarket trading Tuesday after an experimental blood cancer therapy disappointed investors. That may spell more bad news for a Cathie Wood fund that’s already slid more than 20% this year.Most Read from BloombergHow France Turned the Humble Roundabout Into a Showcase for ArtWhat the Front Line of the U.S. Abortion Fight in Kentucky Looks Like NowWhat Comes After GE’s 129 Years of Greenhouse GasThey Invented the Must-Have Instrument for the
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
NTLA Price Returns
Continue Researching NTLAWant to see what other sources are saying about Intellia Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Intellia Therapeutics Inc (NTLA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intellia Therapeutics Inc (NTLA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intellia Therapeutics Inc (NTLA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch