Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTLA POWR Grades
- NTLA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 26.05% of US stocks.
- NTLA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NTLA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.18% of US stocks).
NTLA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NTLA is 0.03 -- better than merely 8.55% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 172.22, Intellia Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.39% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Intellia Therapeutics Inc comes in at -43.01%, a number that bests only 3.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Intellia Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ATRA, SRRK, CCCC, IONS, and FGEN.
- NTLA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intellia Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.intelliatx.com.
NTLA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NTLA's price/earnings ratio is 274.79% lower, now standing at -63.8.
- NTLA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 65 months.
- Over the past 65 months, NTLA's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTLA.
NTLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTLA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.09% of graded US stocks.
- NTLA's asset turnover comes in at 0.066 -- ranking 302nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AGIO, CMRX, and JAZZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTLA.
The table below shows NTLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.81||52-week high||$202.73|
|Prev. close||$42.91||52-week low||$38.85|
|Day high||$45.14||Avg. volume||1,140,466|
|50-day MA||$57.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$104.37||Market Cap||3.32B|
Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA) Company Bio
Intellia Therapeutics a gene editing company, develops therapeutics utilizing a biological tool known as the CRISPR/Cas9 system. The company develops in vivo programs focused on liver diseases, including transthyretin amyloidosis, alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, hepatitis B virus, and inborn errors of metabolism; and ex vivo applications of the technology in chimeric antigen receptor T cell and hematopoietic stem cell product candidates. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTLA Latest Social Stream
View Full NTLA Social Stream
Latest NTLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intellia Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTLA as an investment opportunity.
Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA +4.8%) Q4 collaboration revenue rose 94.91% Y/Y to $12.85M. The company said the increase was mainly driven by $5.8M in revenue recorded in 2021 from its joint venture with AvenCell. "We continued to make steady progress across our multiple clinical programs. In addition, we nominated two new...
Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022 8:00 AM ET Company Participants Ian Karp – Senior Vice President-Investor Relations and Corporate Communications John Leonard – Chief Executive Officer Glenn Goddard – Chief Financial Officer David Lebwohl – Chief Medical Officer Laura Sepp-Lorenzino – Chief Scientific...
Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -19.78% and 33.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Intellia Therapeutics Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Financial Results and Highlights Recent Company Progress
On track to present additional interim data from dose-escalation portion of the ongoing Phase 1 study in patients with transthyretin (ATTR) amyloidosis with polyneuropathy on February 28, at 4:30 p.m. ETPlans to present interim data from ongoing first-in-human study of NTLA-2002 for hereditary angioedema (HAE) in 2H 2022Nominated two new development candidates – NTLA-6001, its first ex vivo allogeneic CAR-T candidate for CD30+ expressing hematologic cancers, and NTLA-2003, an in vivo knockout ca
Intellia Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NTLA) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 24th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is -$0.94 and the…
NTLA Price Returns
Continue Researching NTLAWant to see what other sources are saying about Intellia Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Intellia Therapeutics Inc (NTLA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intellia Therapeutics Inc (NTLA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intellia Therapeutics Inc (NTLA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch