Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTLA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.98||52-week high||$76.45|
|Prev. close||$39.22||52-week low||$32.44|
|Day high||$39.42||Avg. volume||1,103,445|
|50-day MA||$39.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.75||Market Cap||3.44B|
NTLA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTLA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NTLA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 42.7% of US stocks.
- NTLA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NTLA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
NTLA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NTLA is 0.04 -- better than just 11.83% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of INTELLIA THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.1% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- NTLA's price/sales ratio is 68.83; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.01% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTLA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BEAM, DNLI, ARVN, IGMS, and FATE.
- NTLA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INTELLIA THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.intelliatx.com.
NTLA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NTLA's price/sales ratio is 3154.55% higher, now standing at 71.6.
- NTLA's price/sales ratio has moved down 53.7 over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTLA.
NTLA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -16.95%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 237.58%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -68.55%.
The table below shows NTLA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTLA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTLA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.09% of graded US stocks.
- NTLA's asset turnover comes in at 0.066 -- ranking 302nd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AGIO, CMRX, and JAZZ are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTLA.
The table below shows NTLA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTLA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NTLA, see our NTLA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$176.19||Average Broker Recommendation||1.47 (Moderate Buy)|
Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA) Company Bio
Intellia Therapeutics a gene editing company, develops therapeutics utilizing a biological tool known as the CRISPR/Cas9 system. The company develops in vivo programs focused on liver diseases, including transthyretin amyloidosis, alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency, hepatitis B virus, and inborn errors of metabolism; and ex vivo applications of the technology in chimeric antigen receptor T cell and hematopoietic stem cell product candidates. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTLA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTLA Latest Social Stream
View Full NTLA Social Stream
Latest NTLA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTELLIA THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTLA as an investment opportunity.
Cathie Wood Is Loading Up on These 3 Stocks Down 70% or More. Should You?
Cathie Wood looks for stocks that are leading innovators. But the stocks that fit that mold aren't always leaders when it comes to delivering huge returns over the short term. On the contrary, quite a few of the stocks in Wood's Ark Invest portfolios have been big losers.
Are You Looking for a Top Momentum Pick? Why Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA) is a Great Choice
Does Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Wall Street Analysts Think Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA) Could Surge 115.12%: Read This Before Placing a Bet
The consensus price target hints at an 115.1% upside potential for Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
Intellia (NTLA) Beats on Q1 Earnings, Gives Pipeline Update
Intellia's (NTLA) first-quarter earnings beat estimates. The company provides updates on its gene-editing pipeline.
Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA) Reports Q1 Loss, Lags Revenue Estimates
Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 17.02% and 4.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NTLA Price Returns
Continue Researching NTLAWant to see what other sources are saying about Intellia Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Intellia Therapeutics Inc (NTLA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intellia Therapeutics Inc (NTLA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intellia Therapeutics Inc (NTLA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...