Nutanix, Inc. - (NTNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.49||52-week high||$33.73|
|Prev. close||$29.47||52-week low||$13.44|
|Day high||$30.41||Avg. volume||1,395,781|
|50-day MA||$25.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.65||Market Cap||6.79B|
NTNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTNX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NTNX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NTNX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NTNX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 38.9% of US stocks).
NTNX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NTNX is -2.18 -- better than just 4.44% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for NUTANIX INC is higher than 87.92% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- NTNX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NUTANIX INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RAMP, ONVO, WISH, SLGC, and HLGN.
- NTNX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NUTANIX INC's official web site, go to www.nutanix.com.
NTNX Valuation Summary
- NTNX's price/earnings ratio is -12.4; this is 146.53% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 81 months, NTNX's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTNX.
NTNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTNX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.21% of graded US stocks.
- NTNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.608 -- ranking 267th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MIME, FIVN, and RPD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTNX.
The table below shows NTNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTNX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NTNX, see our NTNX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$47.21||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
Nutanix, Inc. - (NTNX) Company Bio
Nutanix, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides enterprise cloud platform solutions that converge traditional silos of server, virtualization, and storage into one integrated solution. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTNX Latest Social Stream
View Full NTNX Social Stream
Latest NTNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NUTANIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTNX as an investment opportunity.
Nutanix Stock Up 93%; Serves Up Cloud, Virtualization, AI Mix
Nutanix has a unique product in the cloud computing market. It combines standard server functions with virtualization and AI in its software platform. On Monday the Relative Strength (RS) Rating for Nutanix stock shot up 11 points from 70 to 81, topping a key milestone along the way.
Nutanix Announces Date and Conference Call Information for Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Results
SAN JOSE, Calif., May 12, 2023--Nutanix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTNX), a leader in hybrid multicloud computing, today announced that it will report its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2023, which ended April 30, 2023, after U.S. markets close on Wednesday, May 24, 2023.
Nutanix (NTNX) Unveils Nutanix Central Management Platform
Nutanix (NTNX) releases a cloud to edge management solution, Nutanix Central, that extends the universal cloud operating model of the Nutanix Cloud Platform.
Project Beacon: Nutanix Announces Vision for Hybrid Multicloud Platform-as-a-Service
CHICAGO, May 09, 2023--.NEXT Conference – Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX), a leader in hybrid multicloud computing, today announced Project Beacon, a multi-year effort to deliver a portfolio of data-centric Platform as a Service (PaaS) level services available natively anywhere – including on Nutanix or on native public cloud. With a vision of decoupling the application and its data from the underlying infrastructure, Project Beacon aims to enable developers to build applications once and run them anywhe
Nutanix Announces Nutanix Central, Cloud to Edge Management Solution
CHICAGO, May 09, 2023--.NEXT Conference – Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX), a leader in hybrid multicloud computing, today announced Nutanix Central, a cloud-delivered solution that provides a single console for visibility, monitoring, and management across public cloud, on-premises, hosted or edge infrastructure. This will extend the universal cloud operating model of the Nutanix Cloud Platform to break down silos and simplify consistently managing apps and data anywhere.
NTNX Price Returns
Continue Researching NTNXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Nutanix Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Nutanix Inc (NTNX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nutanix Inc (NTNX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nutanix Inc (NTNX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...