Nutanix, Inc. - (NTNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTNX POWR Grades
- NTNX scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.3% of US stocks.
- NTNX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NTNX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.86% of US stocks).
NTNX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NTNX is -2.07 -- better than just 4.16% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NTNX is currently 53.86, higher than 90.99% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.1 for NUTANIX INC; that's greater than it is for only 4.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NUTANIX INC are RAMP, RPD, ONVO, LQDA, and SLGC.
- Visit NTNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nutanix.com.
NTNX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NTNX's EV/EBIT ratio is 181.41% lower, now standing at -16.2.
- NTNX's price/sales ratio has moved down 7.4 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTNX.
NTNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTNX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.21% of graded US stocks.
- NTNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.608 -- ranking 267th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MIME, FIVN, and RPD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTNX.
The table below shows NTNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.24||52-week high||$33.73|
|Prev. close||$29.52||52-week low||$13.44|
|Day high||$29.72||Avg. volume||1,432,313|
|50-day MA||$28.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.44||Market Cap||6.73B|
Nutanix, Inc. - (NTNX) Company Bio
Nutanix, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides enterprise cloud platform solutions that converge traditional silos of server, virtualization, and storage into one integrated solution. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTNX Latest Social Stream
View Full NTNX Social Stream
Latest NTNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NUTANIX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTNX as an investment opportunity.
City Electrical Factors chooses Hewlett Packard's (HPE) GreenLake to accelerate its digital transformation journey.
CACI's Q2 top line reflects the benefits of consecutive contract wins and new business buyouts. Meanwhile, higher interest expenses and the tax rate weigh on the bottom line.
Under the contract with Lucas County, Tyler (TYL) is likely to upgrade the Court of Common Pleas General Division and the Clerk of Courts' current case management system with its Enterprise Justice suite.
Per the latest five-year $284 million National Security Agency contract, CACI is likely to provide mission expertise and systems engineering support for the agency's Cybersecurity Directorate.
NCR's ATM-as-a-Service solution is likely to upgrade UHCU's ATM infrastructure, streamline operations and improve customer experience.
NTNX Price Returns