Nutanix, Inc. - (NTNX): Price and Financial Metrics
NTNX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NTNX is -2.34 -- better than only 3.48% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -7.13 for Nutanix Inc; that's greater than it is for only 2.52% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 86.89%, Nutanix Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.32% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTNX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RAMP, SVMK, VRNS, GKOS, and VCRA.
- Visit NTNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nutanix.com.
NTNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.53||52-week high||$35.58|
|Prev. close||$29.79||52-week low||$11.31|
|Day high||$30.85||Avg. volume||1,485,768|
|50-day MA||$32.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.06||Market Cap||5.95B|
Nutanix, Inc. - (NTNX) Company Bio
Nutanix, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides enterprise cloud platform solutions that converge traditional silos of server, virtualization, and storage into one integrated solution. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Jose, California.
NTNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTNX Latest Social Stream
View Full NTNX Social Stream
Latest NTNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nutanix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTNX as an investment opportunity.
Nutanix, Inc. (NTNX) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Tonya Chin - VP, Corporate Communications & IR Rajiv Ramaswami - CEO Duston Williams - CFO Conference Call Participants Kathryn Huberty - Morgan Stanley Jason Ader - William Blair Jack Andrews - Needham Alexander...
Shares of Nutanix Inc. were initially up 5% in extended trading Wednesday after the cloud-computing company reported fiscal second-quarter results. Nutanix reported a net loss of $287.4 million, or $1.42 a share, compared with a net loss of $217.6 million, or $1.13 a share, in the year-ago quarter. Revenue improved was flat, at $346.4 million from $346.8 million a year ago. Analysts surveyed by FactSet had expected a loss of 99 cents a share on revenue of $327 million. Nutanix's stock has inched up 0.6% over the last 12 months. The broader S&P 500 index has improved 26% in the last year.
Nutanix, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTNX), a leader in private cloud, hybrid and multicloud computing, today announced financial results for its second quarter ended January 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2021 / Nutanix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTNX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Second Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 24, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
While Nutanix, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NTNX ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it led the NASDAQGS gainers...
NTNX Price Returns
Continue Researching NTNXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Nutanix Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!