Nutanix, Inc. - (NTNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTNX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NTNX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 63.44% of US stocks.
- NTNX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- NTNX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 36.16% of US stocks).
NTNX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NTNX is -1.38 -- better than merely 3.54% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -2.98 for Nutanix Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 3.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 84.12%, Nutanix Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.53% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nutanix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SUMO, MOTS, STXS, EGRX, and SMAR.
- Visit NTNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nutanix.com.
NTNX Valuation Summary
- NTNX's price/sales ratio is 5.9; this is 8.26% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- NTNX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.9 over the prior 60 months.
- NTNX's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTNX.
NTNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTNX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 54.06% of graded US stocks.
- NTNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.608 -- ranking 264th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- FIVN, RPD, and PDFS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTNX.
The table below shows NTNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.36||52-week high||$44.50|
|Prev. close||$35.89||52-week low||$23.07|
|Day high||$36.05||Avg. volume||2,135,636|
|50-day MA||$38.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.49||Market Cap||7.57B|
Nutanix, Inc. - (NTNX) Company Bio
Nutanix, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides enterprise cloud platform solutions that converge traditional silos of server, virtualization, and storage into one integrated solution. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTNX Latest Social Stream
View Full NTNX Social Stream
Latest NTNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nutanix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTNX as an investment opportunity.
Hyper-Convergence Data Centre Market 2020 Detail Analysis for Business Development and Top Manufacturers Lenovo, SimpliVity, Advanced Micro Devices, NetApp, Gridstore, StorMagic, Hitachi Data Systems, Synology, Fujitsu, Vmware, Maxta, Atlantis Computing, Scale Computing, DataCore Software Corporation, Huawei, Diamanti, Pivot3, Cisco Systems, EMC Corporation, Nutanix
Industry research 2020 debates on breakthroughs and rapid evolutions of global Hyper-Convergence Data Centre market with a concise summary of market drivers, restraints, confrontations, and regulative landscape of the industry. It tracks growth opportunities, new entrants and their fruitful strategies to elate market contribution and expansion. What further Hyper-Convergence Data Centre market research offers 
Nutanix, a leader in hybrid multi-cloud computing, today announced the appointment of Yacine Kherbane to Vice President, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) Marketing. The promotion is effective immediately and he will be based in Paris. In his new role, Kherbane will manage a high-performing team across EMEA that has been integral to Nutanixs success 
Alteryx (NYSE:AYX) and Nutanix (NASDAQ:NTNX) are both mid-cap computer and technology companies, but which is the superior business? We will compare the two businesses based on the strength of their institutional ownership, dividends, valuation, risk, analyst recommendations, earnings and profitability. Analyst Ratings This is a summary of recent ratings for Alteryx and Nutanix, as reported 
Nutanix (NTNX) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
Next Generation Data Storage Technologies Market 2020 Detail Analysis for Business Development and Top Manufacturers SimpliVity Corporation, Toshiba corporation, Sandisk corporation, Quantum Corporation, IBM, Micron Technology, Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P., Tintri, Nutanix, NetApp, Inc., EMC Corporation, HGST, Inc., Drobo, Avago Technologies, Hitachi data systems, Dell, VMware, Inc.
Industry research 2020 debates on breakthroughs and rapid evolutions of global Next Generation Data Storage Technologies market with a concise summary of market drivers, restraints, confrontations, and regulative landscape of the industry. It tracks growth opportunities, new entrants and their fruitful strategies to elate market contribution and expansion. What further Next Generation Data Storage 
NTNX Price Returns