Nutanix, Inc. - (NTNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTNX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NTNX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.46% of US stocks.
- NTNX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- NTNX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
NTNX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NTNX is -1.72 -- better than just 3.75% of US stocks.
- NTNX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.94% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 82.69%, Nutanix Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 88.85% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nutanix Inc are MYOV, ARVN, CLDR, CUE, and DHIL.
- Visit NTNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nutanix.com.
NTNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.76||52-week high||$35.58|
|Prev. close||$28.26||52-week low||$19.09|
|Day high||$27.91||Avg. volume||1,807,145|
|50-day MA||$27.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.23||Market Cap||5.47B|
Nutanix, Inc. - (NTNX) Company Bio
Nutanix, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides enterprise cloud platform solutions that converge traditional silos of server, virtualization, and storage into one integrated solution. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Jose, California.
NTNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTNX Latest Social Stream
View Full NTNX Social Stream
Latest NTNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nutanix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTNX as an investment opportunity.
Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX), a leader in private, hybrid and multicloud computing, announced today that the company is now an approved vendor for the Software Licensing Program (SLP) with the state of California. This allows state and local agencies, as well as educational institutions in California, to buy Nutanix software at an agreed upon discount under the SLP.
The PSC will provide support to Nutanix partners across India, Australia and New Zealand
Nutanix (NTNX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Announces the Re-Opening of the Lead Plaintiff Process in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Nutanix, Inc. – NTNX
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 25, 2021 / Pomerantz LLP announces the re-opening of the lead plaintiff process in the class action lawsuit against Nutanix, Inc. ("Nutanix" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:NTNX) pursues claims against the Defendants under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the "Exchange Act").
Nutanix Recognized as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Vendor for Distributed File Systems and Object Storage
Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX), a leader in private cloud, hybrid and multicloud computing, today announced that it has been named by Gartner, Inc. as a 2021 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Distributed File Systems and Object Storage. Nutanix believes that this recognition showcases the strength of the company’s unstructured storage offerings, Nutanix Files and Nutanix Objects, which provide customers with an easy-to-use, scale out storage fabric across their different cloud environments, simplifying data management and enabling effective cost optimization.
NTNX Price Returns