Nutanix, Inc. - (NTNX): Price and Financial Metrics
NTNX Stock Summary
- Nutanix Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 94.39% of US listed stocks.
- NTNX's went public 3.2 years ago, making it older than merely 9.94% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NTNX is currently 125.09, higher than 97.8% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nutanix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be INST, MODN, FEYE, RUBI, and PVTL.
- Visit NTNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nutanix.com.
NTNX Stock Price Chart More Charts
NTNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.75||52-week high||$54.68|
|Prev. close||$32.61||52-week low||$17.74|
|Day high||$33.24||Avg. volume||3,799,896|
|50-day MA||$29.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.98||Market Cap||6.19B|
Nutanix, Inc. - (NTNX) Company Bio
Nutanix, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides enterprise cloud platform solutions that converge traditional silos of server, virtualization, and storage into one integrated solution. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Jose, California.