Nutanix, Inc. - (NTNX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTNX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NTNX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.06% of US stocks.
- NTNX's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NTNX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
NTNX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NTNX is -2.1 -- better than merely 3.21% of US stocks.
- NTNX's went public 5.5 years ago, making it older than merely 20.91% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- NTNX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.45% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nutanix Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RPD, DMRC, MOTS, PD, and SUMO.
- Visit NTNX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nutanix.com.
NTNX Valuation Summary
- NTNX's price/sales ratio is 5.9; this is 8.26% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- NTNX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 20.9 over the prior 60 months.
- NTNX's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.4 over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTNX.
NTNX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTNX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 55.21% of graded US stocks.
- NTNX's asset turnover comes in at 0.608 -- ranking 267th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- MIME, FIVN, and RPD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTNX.
The table below shows NTNX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTNX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTNX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.63||52-week high||$44.50|
|Prev. close||$14.50||52-week low||$13.44|
|Day high||$14.83||Avg. volume||2,242,599|
|50-day MA||$19.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.17||Market Cap||3.28B|
Nutanix, Inc. - (NTNX) Company Bio
Nutanix, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, provides enterprise cloud platform solutions that converge traditional silos of server, virtualization, and storage into one integrated solution. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTNX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTNX Latest Social Stream
View Full NTNX Social Stream
Latest NTNX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nutanix Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTNX as an investment opportunity.
SAN JOSE, Calif., February 24, 2022--Nutanix (NASDAQ: NTNX), a leader in hybrid multicloud computing, today announced that its management will present at the following upcoming financial community virtual events:
Nutanix (NTNX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Recovering economies and reopening of offices are likely to have boosted demand for HP's (HPQ) PCs and printers in Q1. However, industry-wide component supply constraints might have weighed on the results.
Nutanix, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NTNX ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price movement during...
Nutanix announced the global availability of their simplified product portfolio to align with rapidly evolving customer requirements. The Nutanix Cloud Platform delivers a consistent operating model across all types of clouds: public, private, and hybrid. With this launch, the company has further streamlined customers’ digital transformations by delivering an easy-to-consume set of solutions. In addition to making it easier for customers to execute on their hybrid multicloud strategies, the new portfolio removes the complexity often … More → The post Nutanix launches simplified cloud solution packages for hybrid cloud infrastructure appeared first on Help Net Security .
NTNX Price Returns