Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS): Price and Financial Metrics
NTRS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $22,008,143,454, Northern Trust Corp has a greater market value than 91.42% of US stocks.
- NTRS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 613.43 -- higher than 92.63% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NTRS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 95.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTRS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FAST, ROK, GIB, AMTD, and KR.
- NTRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Northern Trust Corp's official web site, go to www.northerntrust.com.
NTRS Stock Price Chart More Charts
NTRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.88||52-week high||$110.13|
|Prev. close||$108.30||52-week low||$75.96|
|Day high||$110.13||Avg. volume||1,140,286|
|50-day MA||$101.76||Dividend yield||2.59%|
|200-day MA||$94.35||Market Cap||23.28B|
Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) Company Bio
Northern Trust provides asset servicing, fund administration, asset management, fiduciary, and banking solutions for corporations, institutions, families, and individuals worldwide. It operates in two segments, Corporate & Institutional Services (C&IS) and Wealth Management. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.