Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS): Price and Financial Metrics
NTRS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $20,071,211,711, Northern Trust Corp has a greater market value than 89.51% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.4 for Northern Trust Corp; that's greater than it is for 96.15% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NTRS is more volatile than just 12.34% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Northern Trust Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be MTB, FITB, KEY, HBAN, and PFG.
- Visit NTRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.northerntrust.com.
NTRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.36||52-week high||$109.88|
|Prev. close||$96.44||52-week low||$60.67|
|Day high||$97.99||Avg. volume||846,336|
|50-day MA||$92.96||Dividend yield||2.9%|
|200-day MA||$83.48||Market Cap||20.26B|
Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) Company Bio
Northern Trust provides asset servicing, fund administration, asset management, fiduciary, and banking solutions for corporations, institutions, families, and individuals worldwide. It operates in two segments, Corporate & Institutional Services (C&IS) and Wealth Management. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.