Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS): Price and Financial Metrics
NTRS Stock Summary
- Northern Trust Corp's market capitalization of $14,618,041,947 is ahead of 90.9% of US-listed equities.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.76 for Northern Trust Corp; that's greater than it is for 95.8% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NTRS comes in at 27.31% -- higher than that of 86.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Northern Trust Corp are SLF, MTB, PRU, DFS, and BAP.
- Visit NTRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.northerntrust.com.
NTRS Stock Price Chart More Charts
NTRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.37||52-week high||$110.48|
|Prev. close||$77.03||52-week low||$60.67|
|Day high||$82.38||Avg. volume||1,713,573|
|50-day MA||$85.74||Dividend yield||3.63%|
|200-day MA||$94.72||Market Cap||17.03B|
Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) Company Bio
Northern Trust provides asset servicing, fund administration, asset management, fiduciary, and banking solutions for corporations, institutions, families, and individuals worldwide. It operates in two segments, Corporate & Institutional Services (C&IS) and Wealth Management. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.