Northern Trust Corp. (NTRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTRS POWR Grades
- NTRS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 94.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NTRS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NTRS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
NTRS Stock Summary
- NTRS has a market capitalization of $20,203,815,341 -- more than approximately 89.72% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NTRS is currently 71.57, higher than 94.3% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.81 for NORTHERN TRUST CORP; that's greater than it is for 96.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTRS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AEG, ZION, MTB, BPOP, and FNF.
- Visit NTRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.northerntrust.com.
NTRS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NTRS's price/sales ratio is 141.67% higher, now standing at 2.9.
- NTRS's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTRS.
NTRS Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 20.61%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 89.27%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -114.92%.
The table below shows NTRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTRS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTRS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 42.46% of graded US stocks.
- NTRS's asset turnover comes in at 0.038 -- ranking 212th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WABC, HTBK, and MSBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NTRS.
The table below shows NTRS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.95||52-week high||$127.89|
|Prev. close||$97.20||52-week low||$76.15|
|Day high||$96.98||Avg. volume||1,244,319|
|50-day MA||$91.79||Dividend yield||3.09%|
|200-day MA||$95.68||Market Cap||20.00B|
Northern Trust Corp. (NTRS) Company Bio
Northern Trust Corporation is a financial services company headquartered in Chicago that caters to corporations, institutional investors, and ultra high net worth individuals. Northern Trust is one of the largest banking institutions in the United States and one of the oldest banks in continuous operation. As of June 30, 2021, it had $1.5 trillion in assets under management and $15.7 trillion in assets under custody. Northern Trust Corporation is incorporated in Delaware. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NTRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTRS Latest Social Stream
View Full NTRS Social Stream
Latest NTRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTHERN TRUST CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTRS as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, January 24, 2023--Northern Trust Asset Management (NTAM), a leading global investment management firm with $1.0 trillion in assets under management as of December 31, 2022, announced today that, effective January 9, John Ceffalio has been hired as head of Municipal Client Portfolio Management, a newly created position within its global fixed income group.
Northern Trust ( NASDAQ:NTRS ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$6.75b (up 3.1% from FY 2021...
Northern Trust Corporation (NASDAQ:NTRS) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 19, 2023 Operator: Good day and welcome to the Northern Trust Corporation fourth quarter 2022 earnings conference call. Today’s conference is being recorded. At this time, I’d like to turn the conference over to Jennifer Childe. Please go ahead, ma’am. Jennifer Childe: Thank you Marjorie. […]
Northern Trust Corp (NASDAQ: NTRS) Q4 2022 earnings call dated Jan. 19, 2023 Corporate Participants: Jennifer Childe — Director of Investor Relations Michael O’Grady — Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jason Tyler — Chief Financial Officer […] The post Northern Trust Corp (NTRS) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript first appeared on AlphaStreet .
Northern Trust Corp (NASDAQ: NTRS) Q4 2022 earnings call dated Jan. 19, 2023
NTRS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|