Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTRS POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NTRS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.72% of US stocks.
- NTRS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NTRS's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.17% of US stocks).
NTRS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $23,306,872,083, Northern Trust Corp has a greater market value than 89.42% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Northern Trust Corp is higher than 95.66% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 14.14 for Northern Trust Corp; that's greater than it is for 95.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTRS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SLF, ALLY, SIVB, PRU, and PFG.
- Visit NTRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.northerntrust.com.
NTRS Valuation Summary
- NTRS's price/sales ratio is 3.9; this is 18.18% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- NTRS's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NTRS's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTRS.
NTRS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 24.65%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 14.94%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -18.27%.
The table below shows NTRS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NTRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$111.94||52-week high||$123.10|
|Prev. close||$112.85||52-week low||$74.03|
|Day high||$115.59||Avg. volume||906,590|
|50-day MA||$115.58||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$102.61||Market Cap||23.33B|
Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) Company Bio
Northern Trust provides asset servicing, fund administration, asset management, fiduciary, and banking solutions for corporations, institutions, families, and individuals worldwide. It operates in two segments, Corporate & Institutional Services (C&IS) and Wealth Management. The company was founded in 1889 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
NTRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTRS Latest Social Stream
View Full NTRS Social Stream
Latest NTRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northern Trust Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTRS as an investment opportunity.
Northern Trust (NTRS) and Standard Chartered revealed that they have bagged Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) registration for their cryptoasset custody solution, Zodia Custody. Based in London, Zodia Custody was developed by SC Ventures and Northern Trust to allow institutions to invest safely and securely in cryptoassets. It currently offers custodial services for Bitcoin and Ethereum, but has plans to expand into other cryptoassets as well. With this registration, the business will be regulated in accordance with Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds Regulations 2017. The rule focuses on cryptoassets and is mandatory for all firms providing cryptoasset services in the UK.
Zodia Custody, an institutional-grade crypto asset custody solution provider has announced it has got the approval of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), i.e., the platform can now provide commercial services as a crypto asset business. Zodia Custody is a product by Standard Chartereds SC Ventures, and Northern Trust, a leading asset servicing provider. It serves The post Standard Chartered led crypto custody venture Zodia Custody gets FCA approval appeared first on Coingape .
SC Ventures and Northern Trusts institutional cryptoasset custody solution, Zodia Custody, is now registered with the Financial Conduct Authority
Zodia Custody, a digital asset joint venture operation between Standard Chartered and Northern Trust, has received regulatory approval from the Financial Conduct Authority and is now providing commercial services to clients as a cryptoasset business.
BBH has been the subject of acquisition talks for a number of years, with Northern Trust also holding similar discussions in 2018 and 2019, Global Custodian understands. The post BBH and BNP Paribas Securities Services held merger talks last year sources appeared first on Global Custodian The Leading quarterly magazine covering the international securities services industry .
NTRS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|