Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NTRS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 2,220,400,000; for context, that's better than 98.07% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Free cash flow for NTRS has a compound average growth rate of -622.93%, which is higher than merely 1.32% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NTRS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: JBSS, VLGEA, GROW, RDY and ACTG.
NTRS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NTRS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 6.6% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NTRS, investors may wish to consider are:
- NTRS generates about 6 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 72.56% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $6 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 66.67% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, NTRS's equity discount rate is less than 74.4% of those stocks.
NTRS Dividend Chart
NTRS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|