Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NTRS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 2,220,400,000; for context, that's better than 98.07% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- NTRS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -650.78% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than merely 1.42% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NTRS's price: NEU, OSG, HII, CAJ and BP.
NTRS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NTRS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 17.48%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NTRS, investors may wish to consider are:
- The amount of revenue Northern Trust Corp earns annually is around 6 billion; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 70.34%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 65.39% of companies in the same revenue class.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, NTRS's equity discount rate is less than 72.89% of those stocks.
NTRS Dividend Chart
NTRS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|