Northern Trust Corporation (NTRS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NTRS has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 2,421,800,000; for context, that's better than 98.22% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- NTRS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of -637.11% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than only 1.22% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NTRS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ATNI, CONE, FMS, CALM and TMO.
NTRS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of NTRS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 5.39%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NTRS, investors may wish to consider are:
- NTRS generates about 6 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 67.17% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Northern Trust Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than 63.17% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Northern Trust Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 70.98% of them.
NTRS Dividend Chart
NTRS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|