NetSTREIT Corp. (NTST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTST POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NTST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- NTST's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NTST ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
NTST Stock Summary
- NTST's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,361.22 -- higher than 97.67% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NTST's went public 1.63 years ago, making it older than merely 3.57% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 331.91, NETSTREIT Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.17% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NTST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SKT, GRWG, WRE, FLR, and CVLG.
- Visit NTST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netstreit.com.
NTST Valuation Summary
- NTST's price/sales ratio is 22; this is 238.46% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- NTST's price/sales ratio has moved down 524.2 over the prior 13 months.
- Over the past 13 months, NTST's price/sales ratio has gone down 524.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTST.
NTST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.83% of graded US stocks.
- NTST's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 287th of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NTST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.10||52-week high||$26.92|
|Prev. close||$20.45||52-week low||$19.64|
|Day high||$20.56||Avg. volume||465,625|
|50-day MA||$21.98||Dividend yield||3.77%|
|200-day MA||$23.10||Market Cap||963.23M|
NetSTREIT Corp. (NTST) Company Bio
NetSTREIT Corp. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) that engages in the acquisition and management of portfolio of single-tenant, retail commercial real estate subject to long-term net leases. The firm specializes in acquiring single-tenant net lease retail properties nationwide. The company was founded on December 23, 2019 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTST Latest Social Stream
View Full NTST Social Stream
Latest NTST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NETSTREIT Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTST as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by NETSTREIT Corp. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
On today's call, management's remarks and answers to your questions may contain forward-looking statements as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements address matters that are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ from those discussed today. All forward-looking statements are made as of the date hereof and NETSTREIT assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements in the future.
NETSTREIT (NTST) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0% and 8.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DALLAS, February 24, 2022--NETSTREIT (NYSE: NTST) (the "Company"), today announced financial and operating results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
CyrusOne (CONE) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -5.83% and 4.65%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NTST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|