NetSTREIT Corp. (NTST): Price and Financial Metrics
NTST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.54||52-week high||$20.64|
|Prev. close||$15.53||52-week low||$13.49|
|Day high||$15.81||Avg. volume||697,504|
|50-day MA||$15.16||Dividend yield||5.26%|
|200-day MA||$17.29||Market Cap||1.07B|
NTST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTST POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NTST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.37% of US stocks.
- NTST's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- NTST ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
NTST Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 135.06, NETSTREIT CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.2% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of NETSTREIT CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.48, NETSTREIT CORP has a higher such ratio than 89.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NETSTREIT CORP are BRSP, PECO, REXR, GNK, and CTRE.
- Visit NTST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netstreit.com.
NTST Valuation Summary
- NTST's price/sales ratio is 8.6; this is 681.82% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- NTST's price/earnings ratio has moved down 9869.6 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTST.
NTST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.83% of graded US stocks.
- NTST's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 287th of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NTST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NetSTREIT Corp. (NTST) Company Bio
NetSTREIT Corp. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) that engages in the acquisition and management of portfolio of single-tenant, retail commercial real estate subject to long-term net leases. The firm specializes in acquiring single-tenant net lease retail properties nationwide. The company was founded on December 23, 2019 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
NTST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTST Latest Social Stream
View Full NTST Social Stream
Latest NTST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NETSTREIT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTST as an investment opportunity.
NETSTREIT Corp. (NYSE:NTST) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 26, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to the NETSTREIT Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions]. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. It is now my pleasure to introduce your host, Amy An, Director of Investor Relations. Thank you. You may begin. Amy An: […]
Q3 2023 Netstreit Corp Earnings Call
While the top- and bottom-line numbers for NETSTREIT (NTST) give a sense of how the business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it could be worth looking at how some of its key metrics compare to Wall Street estimates and year-ago values.
NETSTREIT (NTST) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0% and 5.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Company Increases 2023 AFFO per Share Guidance Range to $1.21 to $1.23
NTST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|