NetSTREIT Corp. (NTST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NTST POWR Grades
- NTST scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 64.86% of US stocks.
- NTST's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- NTST ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
NTST Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 146.86, NETSTREIT CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.84% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- NTST's price/sales ratio is 12.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.87% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NTST is more volatile than just 6.84% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NETSTREIT CORP are PECO, BHR, MCS, MEC, and RPT.
- Visit NTST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.netstreit.com.
NTST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, NTST's price/sales ratio is 158.33% higher, now standing at 12.4.
- Over the past 30 months, NTST's price/sales ratio has gone down 533.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NTST.
NTST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NTST has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.83% of graded US stocks.
- NTST's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 287th of 444 Trading stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NTST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NTST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NTST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.73||52-week high||$23.72|
|Prev. close||$19.77||52-week low||$17.07|
|Day high||$19.91||Avg. volume||365,826|
|50-day MA||$19.18||Dividend yield||4.05%|
|200-day MA||$19.73||Market Cap||1.08B|
NetSTREIT Corp. (NTST) Company Bio
NetSTREIT Corp. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) that engages in the acquisition and management of portfolio of single-tenant, retail commercial real estate subject to long-term net leases. The firm specializes in acquiring single-tenant net lease retail properties nationwide. The company was founded on December 23, 2019 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
Most Popular Stories View All
NTST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NTST Latest Social Stream
View Full NTST Social Stream
Latest NTST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NETSTREIT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NTST as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, January 19, 2023--NETSTREIT Corp. (the "Company"), a nationwide owner of high-quality, single-tenant net lease properties, today announced the 2022 tax treatment of the Company’s common stock distributions, as described below.
NETSTREIT Corp.'s (NYSE:NTST) Has Had A Decent Run On The Stock market: Are Fundamentals In The Driver's Seat?
NETSTREIT's (NYSE:NTST) stock is up by 9.9% over the past three months. We wonder if and what role the company's...
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Real Estate Fund” third quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the fund declined 4.86% (Institutional Shares) compared to a 4.99% decline for its primary benchmark, the MSCI USA IMI Extended Real Estate Index. At the same […]
NETSTREIT ( NYSE:NTST ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$25.0m (up 60% from 3Q 2021). Funds...
Despite delivering investors losses of 20% over the past 1 year, NETSTREIT (NYSE:NTST) has been growing its earnings
It's easy to feel disappointed if you buy a stock that goes down. But sometimes a share price fall can have more to do...
NTST Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|