Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NUS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NUS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NUS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.11% of US stocks.
- NUS's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NUS ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
NUS Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NUS is 2.64 -- better than 80.36% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of NU SKIN ENTERPRISES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 81.23% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that NUS's revenue has grown -12.45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 11.53% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NU SKIN ENTERPRISES INC are KFY, UAA, CATO, APT, and FOSL.
- Visit NUS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nuskin.com.
NUS Valuation Summary
- NUS's EV/EBIT ratio is 11; this is 35.1% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NUS's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NUS.
NUS Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -10.88%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -34.55%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -36.75%.
The table below shows NUS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NUS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NUS has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.07% of graded US stocks.
- NUS's asset turnover comes in at 1.458 -- ranking 55th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- SCHN, LKQ, and GPC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NUS.
The table below shows NUS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.37||52-week high||$56.76|
|Prev. close||$33.86||52-week low||$33.29|
|Day high||$34.02||Avg. volume||555,775|
|50-day MA||$41.33||Dividend yield||4.61%|
|200-day MA||$45.91||Market Cap||1.68B|
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NUS) Company Bio
Nu Skin Enterprises develops and distributes anti-aging personal care products and nutritional supplements under the Nu Skin and Pharmanex brands worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Provo, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
NUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NUS Latest Social Stream
View Full NUS Social Stream
Latest NUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NU SKIN ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NUS as an investment opportunity.
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE: NUS) today announced that Dr. Helen Knaggs, head of global product research and development at Nu Skin, was recognized as one of the 2022 Women of the Year by Utah Business magazine at an awards luncheon held earlier today.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best hair care stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our industry background and jump ahead to the top five stocks in this list, then take a look at the 5 Best Hair Care Stocks To Buy Now. The global hair care […]
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. ( NYSE:NUS ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price...
Nu Skin (NUS) is battling continued economic uncertainty, prolonged COVID-associated factors, unfavorable currency rates and geopolitical conflicts.
The board of Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. ( NYSE:NUS ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 7th of September...
NUS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NUSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Nu Skin Enterprises Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch