Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NUS): Price and Financial Metrics
NUS Stock Summary
- NUS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3,249.97 -- higher than 98.81% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Nu Skin Enterprises Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Nu Skin Enterprises Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 9.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NUS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BMI, RCKY, LZB, GTS, and WIRE.
- NUS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nu Skin Enterprises Inc's official web site, go to www.nuskin.com.
NUS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NUS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.51||52-week high||$63.85|
|Prev. close||$50.81||52-week low||$12.31|
|Day high||$51.20||Avg. volume||555,986|
|50-day MA||$55.07||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$48.93||Market Cap||2.57B|
Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NUS) Company Bio
Nu Skin Enterprises develops and distributes anti-aging personal care products and nutritional supplements under the Nu Skin and Pharmanex brands worldwide. The company was founded in 1984 and is based in Provo, Utah.
NUS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NUS Latest Social Stream
View Full NUS Social Stream
Latest NUS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nu Skin Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NUS as an investment opportunity.
It looks like Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. ( NYSE:NUS ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. If you purchase...
D.A. Davidson drops Nu Skin (NUS) to a Neutral rating after having it lined up at Buy. The firm warns that Nu Skin could see decelerating sales growth this year. D.A. Davidson reduces it price target on Nu Skin to $58 from $71. Shares of Nu Skin fell 15% yesterday...
The following slide deck was published by Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. in conjunction with their 2020 Q4 earnings call....
NUS earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Beauty and wellness solutions provider Nu Skin's fourth-quarter diluted earnings per share (EPS) surged 94% to $1.40 year-on-year, beating the Street consensus of $1.19. Meanwhile, 4Q sales grew 28% year-on-year to $748.2 million, but missed analysts’ expectations by $1.5 million. Nu Skin's (NUS) gross margin dipped from 75.9% to 74% during the reported period due to higher freight charges and geographic mix. For fiscal 2020, Nu Skin’s revenue increased to $2.58 billion from $2.42 billion year-on-year. Earnings grew to $3.63 per share from $3.10 per share during the same comparative period. Nu Skin CEO Ritch Wood commented, “Strong 4Q results were driven by 34% year-on-year customer growth.
NUS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NUSHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Nu Skin Enterprises Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!