Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NUS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NUS has less fluctuation in its price than only 8.86% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NUS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PSTL, GLOP, CHA, SAFM and NP.
NUS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NUS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 12.35% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Nu Skin Enterprises Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- NUS generates about 3 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 87.53% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Nu Skin Enterprises Inc than it is for merely 15.66% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Nu Skin Enterprises Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 18.89% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
NUS Dividend Chart
NUS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NUS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NHTC||Natural Health Trends Corp. - Commn Stock||11.41%|
|2||NUS||Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.||3.42%|
|6||NEPT||Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc.||0.00%|
|7||HLF||Herbalife Nutrition Ltd.||0.00%|
|8||BTTR||Better Choice Co Inc.||0.00%|
|10||WW||Weight Watchers International Inc||0.00%|
|12||YGYI||Youngevity International, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||USNA||USANA Health Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||NAII||Natural Alternatives International, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||NATR||Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||levb||Level Brands, Inc.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NUS dividends?Want to do more research on Nu Skin Enterprises Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc Common Stock (NUS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS) - Dividend Investor
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha