Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NUS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NUS has less fluctuation in its price than only 8.86% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NUS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PSTL, GLOP, CHA, SAFM and NP.
NUS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of NUS, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 43.24% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NUS, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, NUS is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about only 12.99% of them.
- With a market cap of roughly $3 billion, NUS is in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 88.8% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, its beta is lower than 87.21% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
NUS Dividend Chart
NUS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NUS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NHTC||Natural Health Trends Corp. - Commn Stock||14.63%|
|2||NUS||Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.||2.54%|
|6||NEPT||Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc. - Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|7||HLF||Herbalife Nutrition Ltd.||0.00%|
|9||WW||Weight Watchers International Inc||0.00%|
|11||YGYI||Youngevity International, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||USNA||USANA Health Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||NAII||Natural Alternatives International, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||NATR||Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||levb||Level Brands, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||hexo||HEXO Corp. Common Shares||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on NUS dividends?Want to do more research on Nu Skin Enterprises Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc Common Stock (NUS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS) - Dividend Investor
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha