Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NUS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NUS has less fluctuation in its price than only 8.86% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NUS's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PSTL, GLOP, CHA, SAFM and NP.
NUS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 6.26% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Nu Skin Enterprises Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Nu Skin Enterprises Inc than it is for just 10.71% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, NUS boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 15.68% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, NUS's equity discount rate is less than just 11.9% of those stocks.
NUS Dividend Chart
NUS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NUS Dividends vs. Peers
NUS's dividend yield currently ranks #9 of 17 vs. its peers in the Medical - Consumer Goods category.
|3||NEPT||Neptune Wellness Solutions Inc.||0.00%|
|4||NHTC||Natural Health Trends Corp. - Commn Stock||0.00%|
|6||HLF||Herbalife Nutrition Ltd.||0.00%|
|7||BTTR||Better Choice Co Inc.||0.00%|
|8||levb||Level Brands, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||NUS||Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||WW||WW International Inc.||0.00%|
|13||YGYI||Youngevity International, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||USNA||USANA Health Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||NAII||Natural Alternatives International, Inc.||0.00%|
|16||NATR||Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NUS dividends?Want to do more research on Nu Skin Enterprises Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc Common Stock (NUS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS) - Dividend Investor
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha