Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc. (NUS) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NUS's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 297.88% over the past 5.76 years -- higher than 97.1% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NUS that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RESI, JNJ, NYT, EE and KNSL.
NUS Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for NUS, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 32.91%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Nu Skin Enterprises Inc are:
- Nu Skin Enterprises Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than just 11.54% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Defensive).
- Nu Skin Enterprises Inc's market cap of $3 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 88.72% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, its beta is lower than 86.83% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
NUS Dividend Chart
NUS Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NUS Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NHTC||Natural Health Trends Corp. - Commn Stock||13.61%|
|3||NUS||Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc.||2.67%|
|6||HLF||Herbalife Nutrition Ltd.||0.00%|
|8||WW||Weight Watchers International Inc||0.00%|
|9||YGYI||Youngevity International, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||USNA||USANA Health Sciences, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||NAII||Natural Alternatives International, Inc.||0.00%|
|12||NATR||Nature's Sunshine Products, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||levb||Level Brands, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||hexo||HEXO Corp. Common Shares||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on NUS dividends?Want to do more research on Nu Skin Enterprises Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc Common Stock (NUS) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS) - Dividend Investor
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha