NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVDA POWR Grades
- NVDA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVDA is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NVDA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
NVDA Stock Summary
- NVIDIA CORP's market capitalization of $653,759,600,000 is ahead of 99.87% of US-listed equities.
- NVDA's current price/earnings ratio is 149.67, which is higher than 96.88% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for NVIDIA CORP is higher than 97% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVIDIA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be META, TSLA, TSM, JNJ, and AVGO.
- Visit NVDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nvidia.com.
NVDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NVDA's price/sales ratio is 860% higher, now standing at 24.
- Over the past 243 months, NVDA's price/sales ratio has gone up 22.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVDA.
NVDA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 69.68%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 53.41%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.09%.
The table below shows NVDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVDA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVDA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.86% of graded US stocks.
- NVDA's asset turnover comes in at 0.7 -- ranking 104th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- STM, ITI, and SGH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVDA.
The table below shows NVDA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVDA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NVDA, see our NVDA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$227.42||Average Broker Recommendation||1.45 (Moderate Buy)|
NVDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$271.91||52-week high||$289.46|
|Prev. close||$264.68||52-week low||$108.13|
|Day high||$274.99||Avg. volume||51,339,742|
|50-day MA||$218.03||Dividend yield||0.06%|
|200-day MA||$169.88||Market Cap||671.62B|
NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) Company Bio
Founded in 1993 by Jen-Hsun Huang, NVIDIA has focused on the development of the graphics processing unit (GPU) for a variety of devices -- primarily smartphones, personal computers, cars, and workstations. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and operates in two official business segments: Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) and Tegra Processor. The GPU segment consists of solutions serving the mainstream computing and gaming markets, including products like the GeForce, Quadro, and Tesla series. The Tegra business segment consists of processor solutions designed to harness the power of the mobile/cloud and the artificial intelligence (AI) markets. NVIDIA's primary competitors include Advanced Micro Devices and Intel. NVIDIA currently employs approximately 19,000 employees.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVDA Latest Social Stream
View Full NVDA Social Stream
Latest NVDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NVIDIA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVDA as an investment opportunity.
3 Semiconductor Stocks to Watch as the Chip Shortage Continues
The semiconductor industry looks ready to accelerate in the second half of the year.
Dear NIO Stock Fans, Mark Your Calendars for March 28
Nio is gearing up to launch a battery swap station network sooner than expected.
7 AI Stocks to Buy for Long-Term Growth
As artificial intelligence applications continue to expand, here are seven AI stocks that are excellent choices for long-term growth.
Dear NVDA Stock Fans, Mark Your Calendars for March 21
Nvidia (NVDA) stock is on the move Monday as investors prepare for the launch of the company's GTC conference and keynote tomorrow.
The 7 Lowest-Paying Dividend Stocks for Income Haters
These are the seven lowest-paying dividend stocks currently listed on major U.S. stock exchanges.
NVDA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NVDAWant to do more research on Nvidia Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Nvidia Corp (NVDA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nvidia Corp (NVDA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nvidia Corp (NVDA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...