NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA): Price and Financial Metrics
NVDA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $377,183,200,000, Nvidia Corp has a greater market value than 99.68% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NVDA is currently 64.79, higher than 92.91% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 197.69%, Nvidia Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 93.72% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVDA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PYPL, INTC, JNJ, ASML, and ADBE.
- NVDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nvidia Corp's official web site, go to www.nvidia.com.
NVDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$611.08||52-week high||$628.82|
|Prev. close||$627.18||52-week low||$267.11|
|Day high||$628.82||Avg. volume||8,522,797|
|50-day MA||$547.89||Dividend yield||0.11%|
|200-day MA||$514.16||Market Cap||378.87B|
NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) Company Bio
NVIDIA Corporation's products and services are visual computing platforms that address four markets: Gaming, Enterprise, High Performance Computing & Cloud, and Automotive. The Company operates in two segments: Graphics Processing Unit and Tegra Processor. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
NVDA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Nvidia Corp. To summarize, we found that Nvidia Corp ranked in the 29th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NVDA, they are:
- As a business, NVDA is generating more cash flow than 92.9% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 10.1% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- NVDA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 49.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NVDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVDA Latest Social Stream
View Full NVDA Social Stream
Latest NVDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nvidia Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVDA as an investment opportunity.
Rosenblatt Securities maintains a Buy rating on Nvidia (NVDA) and adds $100 to the price target for the Street-high matching $800. The firm cites Nvidia's announcement that Q1 revenue is expected to come in above its prior guidance due to "broad-based strength" across all segments.The firm says Nvidia has "upcoming huge...
Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images News via Getty Images For those of you who haven't been paying close attention, Nvidia (NVDA) is no longer a gaming company. Oh, sure, they continue to make some of the best-performing graphics chips for gaming and host a global cloud-based gaming service called GeForce...
Nvidia made some key announcements at its Investor Day on April 12. The graphics card company said that its 1Q FY22 revenue was tracking above its earlier announced outlook with “outperformance in each of its market platforms”. Nvidia’s (NVDA) executive vice president and chief financial officer Colette Kress said, “While our fiscal 2022 first quarter is not yet complete, Q1 total revenue is tracking above the $5.30 billion outlook provided during our fiscal year-end earnings call. We are experiencing broad-based strength, with all our market platforms driving upside to our initial outlook.
Not content anymore with dominating the GPU market, Nvidia (NVDA) has now set its sights on taking share in the CPU segment. The chip giant hosted its annual GTC developers conference on Monday, and the market liked the company’s latest developments. Shares added ~9% over the past two trading sessions and now sit a whisker from all-time high. While Rosneblatt’s Hans Mosesmann counts CEO Jensen Huang’s keynote as “impressive in a multitude of AI, HPC, Cloud, Edge, 5G, Industrial, and Automotive areas,” the 5-star analyst thinks Wall Street might still be reeling from Nvidia’s progress and its intention to move into Intel and AMD territory.
Tesla, Nvidia and Adobe are among actionable stocks while Bitcoin hit a record high ahead of the Coinbase IPO. JPMorgan earnings are on tap.
NVDA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NVDAWant to do more research on Nvidia Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!