NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA): Price and Financial Metrics
NVDA Stock Summary
- NVDA has a market capitalization of $150,288,840,000 -- more than approximately 98.89% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15, Nvidia Corp has a higher such ratio than 92.21% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Nvidia Corp comes in at -19.35%, a number that bests just 9.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nvidia Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ASML, ABBV, QCOM, AVGO, and BMY.
- NVDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nvidia Corp's official web site, go to www.nvidia.com.
NVDA Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$247.63||52-week high||$252.99|
|Prev. close||$249.28||52-week low||$131.00|
|Day high||$249.29||Avg. volume||6,693,196|
|50-day MA||$225.42||Dividend yield||0.26%|
|200-day MA||$184.78||Market Cap||151.55B|
NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) Company Bio
NVIDIA Corporation's products and services are visual computing platforms that address four markets: Gaming, Enterprise, High Performance Computing & Cloud, and Automotive. The Company operates in two segments: Graphics Processing Unit and Tegra Processor. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Santa Clara, California.