NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVDA POWR Grades
- NVDA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.32% of US stocks.
- NVDA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NVDA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.43% of US stocks).
NVDA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $486,014,760,000, Nvidia Corp has a greater market value than 99.79% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Nvidia Corp is higher than 93.63% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 25.24, Nvidia Corp has a higher such ratio than 91.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nvidia Corp are BABA, JNJ, JPM, WMT, and UNH.
- NVDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nvidia Corp's official web site, go to www.nvidia.com.
NVDA Valuation Summary
- NVDA's price/sales ratio is 24.3; this is 358.49% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NVDA's price/sales ratio has gone up 18.2.
- NVDA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 54.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVDA.
NVDA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 1031.12%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 453.97%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1925.36%.
The table below shows NVDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$198.15||52-week high||$208.75|
|Prev. close||$197.50||52-week low||$107.96|
|Day high||$202.22||Avg. volume||35,970,129|
|50-day MA||$186.33||Dividend yield||0.08%|
|200-day MA||$149.32||Market Cap||493.79B|
NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) Company Bio
Founded in 1993 by Jen-Hsun Huang, NVIDIA has focused on the development of the graphics processing unit (GPU) for a variety of devices -- primarily smartphones, personal computers, cars, and workstations. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and operates in two official business segments: Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) and Tegra Processor. The GPU segment consists of solutions serving the mainstream computing and gaming markets, including products like the GeForce, Quadro, and Tesla series. The Tegra business segment consists of processor solutions designed to harness the power of the mobile/cloud and the artificial intelligence (AI) markets. NVIDIA's primary competitors include Advanced Micro Devices and Intel. NVIDIA currently employs approximately 19,000 employees.
NVDA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Nvidia Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Nvidia Corp ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Nvidia Corp, consider:
- As a business, NVDA is generating more cash flow than 92.74% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 10.55% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- NVDA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 53.57% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NVDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVDA Latest Social Stream
View Full NVDA Social Stream
Latest NVDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nvidia Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVDA as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Nvidia (Nasdaq: NVDA) stock inched up a respectable 2% as of 2:15 p.m. EDT Monday after the graphics, crypto-mining, and artificial intelligence semiconductor manufacturer announced an advance in the latter part of its business this morning. As Nvidia revealed, it is setting up a "hosted AI development hub" called the "NVIDIA Base Command Platform" to offer its customers "instant access to powerful computing infrastructure wherever their data resides." NVIDIA Base Command Platform went live in May for "early access" customers, but it is now available for anyone who wants to lease access to the company's "NVIDIA DGX SuperPOD supercomputers" month to month to accelerate their own efforts at developing and testing AI algorithms.
Nvidia chips power a future of self-driving cars and cloud gaming, while the global semiconductor market is in a supply crunch. Is Nvidia stock a good buy now?
While tech stocks Microsoft, Google, PayPal and SQ stock are among the most trusted technology companies, which are near a buy zone?
Stellar earnings are propelling chip makers' shares, which trade cheaply compared with the broader stock market.
Baillie Gifford, a large-scale investment management firm in the UK, published its “Long Term Global Growth Fund” second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly return of 13.59% was recorded by the fund for the second quarter of 2021, compared to the 7.53% return of its MSCI […]
NVDA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|