NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVDA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NVDA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.06% of US stocks.
- NVDA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NVDA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
NVDA Stock Summary
- NVDA has a market capitalization of $389,344,200,000 -- more than approximately 99.71% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for NVIDIA CORP is higher than 93.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.63, NVIDIA CORP has a higher such ratio than 92.24% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVIDIA CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TSM, LLY, JNJ, MRK, and AVGO.
- Visit NVDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nvidia.com.
NVDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NVDA's EV/EBIT ratio is 237.7% higher, now standing at 64.5.
- NVDA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 56.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVDA.
NVDA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 40.22%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.09%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 114.37%.
The table below shows NVDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVDA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVDA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.86% of graded US stocks.
- NVDA's asset turnover comes in at 0.7 -- ranking 104th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- STM, ITI, and SGH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVDA.
The table below shows NVDA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$171.35||52-week high||$324.78|
|Prev. close||$169.23||52-week low||$108.13|
|Day high||$172.65||Avg. volume||55,356,469|
|50-day MA||$137.48||Dividend yield||0.09%|
|200-day MA||$177.34||Market Cap||426.66B|
NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) Company Bio
Founded in 1993 by Jen-Hsun Huang, NVIDIA has focused on the development of the graphics processing unit (GPU) for a variety of devices -- primarily smartphones, personal computers, cars, and workstations. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and operates in two official business segments: Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) and Tegra Processor. The GPU segment consists of solutions serving the mainstream computing and gaming markets, including products like the GeForce, Quadro, and Tesla series. The Tegra business segment consists of processor solutions designed to harness the power of the mobile/cloud and the artificial intelligence (AI) markets. NVIDIA's primary competitors include Advanced Micro Devices and Intel. NVIDIA currently employs approximately 19,000 employees.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVDA Latest Social Stream
View Full NVDA Social Stream
Latest NVDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NVIDIA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVDA as an investment opportunity.
Here are the most active equity options for midday.
In this article, we will discuss the 12 best falling stocks to buy now. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can read 5 Best Falling Stocks to Buy Now. We are approaching the end of the year which has been terrible for the markets. Fears of recession, the Ukraine war, supply chain woes, […]
In this article, we will take a look at 12 best ESG stocks to buy now. If you want to see more best ESG stocks to buy now, go directly to 5 Best ESG Stocks To Buy Now. ESG investing is one of the biggest trends in all of Wall Street. ESG stands for environmental, […]
Amazon.Com, Inc's (NASDAQ: AMZN) cloud-computing unit launched new chips to power the highest-end of computing, supporting weather forecasting and gene sequencing. Amazon Web Services, the largest provider of over-the-internet computing, said it would let customers rent computing power that relies on a new version of its Graviton chips, Bloomberg reports. Peter DeSantis, a senior vice president who oversees most of AWS's engineering teams, said in an interview that the product is a springboard f
Selling US$153m worth of NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA) stock at high prices would have gotten insiders a handsome reward
Despite the fact that NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA) stock rose 3.3% last week, insiders who sold US$153m worth of...
NVDA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|