NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA): Price and Financial Metrics
NVDA Stock Summary
- Nvidia Corp's market capitalization of $150,288,840,000 is ahead of 98.89% of US-listed equities.
- NVDA's price/sales ratio is 15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.21% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NVDA's revenue has grown -19.35% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 9.94% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nvidia Corp are ASML, ABBV, QCOM, AVGO, and BMY.
- NVDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nvidia Corp's official web site, go to www.nvidia.com.
NVDA Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$250.48||52-week high||$259.50|
|Prev. close||$252.86||52-week low||$131.00|
|Day high||$259.50||Avg. volume||6,922,352|
|50-day MA||$228.01||Dividend yield||0.25%|
|200-day MA||$185.69||Market Cap||153.29B|
NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) Company Bio
NVIDIA Corporation's products and services are visual computing platforms that address four markets: Gaming, Enterprise, High Performance Computing & Cloud, and Automotive. The Company operates in two segments: Graphics Processing Unit and Tegra Processor. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Santa Clara, California.