NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA): Price and Financial Metrics
NVDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$410.17||52-week high||$502.66|
|Prev. close||$422.39||52-week low||$108.13|
|Day high||$421.00||Avg. volume||49,243,539|
|50-day MA||$453.99||Dividend yield||0.04%|
|200-day MA||$313.72||Market Cap||1.01T|
NVDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVDA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NVDA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.15% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVDA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NVDA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.77% of US stocks).
NVDA Stock Summary
- NVIDIA CORP's market capitalization of $1,085,960,200,000 is ahead of 99.9% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for NVIDIA CORP is higher than 97.08% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 33.23, NVIDIA CORP has a higher such ratio than 95.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVDA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TSLA, META, AMZN, BRK.B, and LLY.
- NVDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NVIDIA CORP's official web site, go to www.nvidia.com.
NVDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NVDA's price/sales ratio is 1129.63% higher, now standing at 33.2.
- NVDA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 56.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVDA.
NVDA Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 69.68%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 53.41%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.09%.
The table below shows NVDA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVDA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVDA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.86% of graded US stocks.
- NVDA's asset turnover comes in at 0.7 -- ranking 104th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- STM, ITI, and SGH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVDA.
The table below shows NVDA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVIDIA Corp. (NVDA) Company Bio
Founded in 1993 by Jen-Hsun Huang, NVIDIA has focused on the development of the graphics processing unit (GPU) for a variety of devices -- primarily smartphones, personal computers, cars, and workstations. The company is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and operates in two official business segments: Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) and Tegra Processor. The GPU segment consists of solutions serving the mainstream computing and gaming markets, including products like the GeForce, Quadro, and Tesla series. The Tegra business segment consists of processor solutions designed to harness the power of the mobile/cloud and the artificial intelligence (AI) markets. NVIDIA's primary competitors include Advanced Micro Devices and Intel. NVIDIA currently employs approximately 19,000 employees.
NVDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVDA Latest Social Stream
View Full NVDA Social Stream
Latest NVDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NVIDIA CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVDA as an investment opportunity.
Dan Niles picks Nvidia Corp over Arm stock as an AI play. He explained why today on CNBC's "Squawk Box Asia". Nvidia stock has lost more than 10% in recent weeks.
Nvidia closed in August right at its 161% Fibonacci extension level. And this month, NVDA has declined sharply.
While only 5% of the aggregate revenue for companies in the benchmark comes from China,, the risk is higher for those with the biggest weightings.
In this article, we will talk about the top 12 semiconductor market share by company. If you wish to skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to the Semiconductor Market Share By Company: Top 5. Semiconductor Industry: An Overview Semiconductors are the prime element powering a multitude of products around us, ranging from automotive […]
Nvidia stock has tripled, but it's not No. 1 in 2023. Carvana has surged 996%, leading seven huge winners this year.
NVDA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|