NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA): Price and Financial Metrics
NVDA Stock Summary
- Nvidia Corp's market capitalization of $128,194,500,000 is ahead of 98.72% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Nvidia Corp is higher than 92.36% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.59, Nvidia Corp has a higher such ratio than 91.71% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nvidia Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ASML, ABBV, AVGO, QCOM, and BMY.
- Visit NVDA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nvidia.com.
NVDA Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$213.58||52-week high||$221.41|
|Prev. close||$212.17||52-week low||$124.46|
|Day high||$216.06||Avg. volume||11,631,594|
|50-day MA||$201.42||Dividend yield||0.3%|
|200-day MA||$175.53||Market Cap||130.71B|
NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) Company Bio
NVIDIA Corporation's products and services are visual computing platforms that address four markets: Gaming, Enterprise, High Performance Computing & Cloud, and Automotive. The Company operates in two segments: Graphics Processing Unit and Tegra Processor. The company was founded in 1993 and is based in Santa Clara, California.