NVE Corporation (NVEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVEC POWR Grades
- NVEC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.35% of US stocks.
- NVEC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NVEC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
NVEC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.86, NVE CORP has a higher such ratio than 88.69% of stocks in our set.
- NVEC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 6.56% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.23%, NVE CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 15.15% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VCNX, IKT, GNFT, DBVT, and HCM.
- Visit NVEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nve.com.
NVEC Valuation Summary
- NVEC's price/earnings ratio is 17.7; this is 29.2% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NVEC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 50.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVEC.
NVEC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -22.52%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -22.52%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 112.3%.
The table below shows NVEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVEC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVEC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.17% of graded US stocks.
- NVEC's asset turnover comes in at 0.365 -- ranking 163rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- POWI, VUZI, and BDR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVEC.
The table below shows NVEC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.51||52-week high||$71.00|
|Prev. close||$63.43||52-week low||$43.35|
|Day high||$63.64||Avg. volume||28,294|
|50-day MA||$58.73||Dividend yield||6.31%|
|200-day MA||$52.53||Market Cap||301.99M|
NVE Corporation (NVEC) Company Bio
NVE Corporation develops and sells devices using spintronics, a nanotechnology that utilizes electron spin rather than electron charge to acquire, store, and transmit information. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVEC Latest Social Stream
View Full NVEC Social Stream
Latest NVEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NVE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVEC as an investment opportunity.
NVE Corporation (NASDAQ:NVEC) Is Going Strong But Fundamentals Appear To Be Mixed : Is There A Clear Direction For The Stock?
NVE's (NASDAQ:NVEC) stock is up by a considerable 35% over the past three months. However, we wonder if the company's...
Over the last month the NVE Corporation ( NASDAQ:NVEC ) has been much stronger than before, rebounding by 42%. But over...
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NVE Corporation (Nasdaq: NVEC) announced today financial results for the quarter and six months ended September 30, 2022. Total revenue for the second quarter of fiscal 2023 increased 57% to $10.7 million from $6.82 million for the prior-year quarter. The increase was due to a 59% increase in product sales and a 5% increase in contract research and development revenue. Net income for the second quarter of fiscal 2023 increased 67% to $6.09 m
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., Oct. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NVE Corporation (Nasdaq: NVEC) announced that it plans to release its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022 on Wednesday, October 19, 2022 after the close of the Nasdaq Regular Market. The company will hold its quarterly conference call later that day at 4:00 p.m. Central Time. The quarterly call will be webcast live in a listen-only mode through the Investor Events page of NVE’s Website (www.nve.com). An archive of the
NVEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|