NVE Corporation (NVEC): Price and Financial Metrics
NVEC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 12.58, Nve Corp has a higher such ratio than 91.68% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.01 for Nve Corp; that's greater than it is for only 6.29% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NVEC's revenue has grown -17.47% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.28% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nve Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ORMP, CNAT, RCUS, ATHX, and KALV.
- Visit NVEC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nve.com.
NVEC Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVEC Price/Volume Stats
NVE Corporation (NVEC) Company Bio
NVE Corporation develops and sells devices using spintronics, a nanotechnology that utilizes electron spin rather than electron charge to acquire, store, and transmit information. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.