NVE Corporation (NVEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVEC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NVEC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVEC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NVEC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
NVEC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NVE CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 16.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.4, NVE CORP has a higher such ratio than 90.91% of stocks in our set.
- NVEC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 6.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IKT, SABS, GNFT, BNTC, and BLDP.
- NVEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NVE CORP's official web site, go to www.nve.com.
NVEC Valuation Summary
- NVEC's price/sales ratio is 11.4; this is 356% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- NVEC's price/earnings ratio has moved up 92.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVEC.
NVEC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 0.21%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 51.94%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -48.78%.
The table below shows NVEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVEC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVEC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.17% of graded US stocks.
- NVEC's asset turnover comes in at 0.365 -- ranking 163rd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- POWI, VUZI, and BDR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVEC.
The table below shows NVEC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.95||52-week high||$78.83|
|Prev. close||$75.93||52-week low||$43.35|
|Day high||$77.36||Avg. volume||33,147|
|50-day MA||$74.75||Dividend yield||5.27%|
|200-day MA||$59.85||Market Cap||366.91M|
NVE Corporation (NVEC) Company Bio
NVE Corporation develops and sells devices using spintronics, a nanotechnology that utilizes electron spin rather than electron charge to acquire, store, and transmit information. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVEC Latest Social Stream
View Full NVEC Social Stream
Latest NVEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NVE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVEC as an investment opportunity.
13 Small Publicly Traded Semiconductor Companies on the Verge of Big Gains
In this article, we present 13 small publicly traded semiconductor companies. To skip the detailed analysis of the semiconductor market, you can go directly to 5 Small Publicly Traded Semiconductor Companies. Semiconductors are at the core of modern life. They are the brains with which modern electronics think and execute the functions they were created […]
12 High Growth Semiconductor Stocks that are Profitable
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 high growth semiconductor stocks that are profitable. For more semiconductor stocks, head on over to 5 High Growth Semiconductor Stocks that are Profitable. The semiconductor industry is the backbone of the technological world. This is simply due to the principles of computer science, as […]
A Look At The Intrinsic Value Of NVE Corporation (NASDAQ:NVEC)
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of NVE Corporation ( NASDAQ:NVEC ) by estimating...
NVE Third Quarter 2023 Earnings: EPS: US$0.88 (vs US$0.72 in 3Q 2022)
NVE ( NASDAQ:NVEC ) Third Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$7.40m (up 18% from 3Q 2022). Net...
NVE Corporation (NASDAQ:NVEC) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
NVE Corporation (NASDAQ:NVEC) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript January 25, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to NVE conference call on third quarter results. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation there will be a question-and-answer session . I would now like to […]
NVEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NVECWant to see what other sources are saying about Nve Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Nve Corp (NVEC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nve Corp (NVEC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nve Corp (NVEC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...