NVE Corporation (NVEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVEC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NVEC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVEC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- NVEC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
NVEC Stock Summary
- NVEC's price/sales ratio is 12.55; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 85.5% of US stocks.
- NVEC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 5.81% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NVEC is more volatile than just 7.93% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NOVN, KZIA, SLGL, SNGX, and INS.
- NVEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nve Corp's official web site, go to www.nve.com.
NVEC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NVEC's price/sales ratio is 162.39% higher, now standing at 14.3.
- NVEC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 42.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NVEC's price/sales ratio has gone up 11.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVEC.
NVEC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15.92%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 7.14%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -12.94%.
The table below shows NVEC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NVEC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVEC has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.66% of graded US stocks.
- NVEC's asset turnover comes in at 0.325 -- ranking 168th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- POWI, DSPG, and BDR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVEC.
The table below shows NVEC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.92||52-week high||$81.42|
|Prev. close||$68.50||52-week low||$46.00|
|Day high||$68.75||Avg. volume||24,112|
|50-day MA||$67.04||Dividend yield||5.89%|
|200-day MA||$69.89||Market Cap||328.26M|
NVE Corporation (NVEC) Company Bio
NVE Corporation develops and sells devices using spintronics, a nanotechnology that utilizes electron spin rather than electron charge to acquire, store, and transmit information. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVEC Latest Social Stream
View Full NVEC Social Stream
Latest NVEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nve Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVEC as an investment opportunity.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NVE Corporation (Nasdaq: NVEC) announced today financial results for the quarter and six months ended September 30, 2021. Total revenue for the second quarter of fiscal 2022 increased 56% to $6.82 million from $4.38 million in the prior-year quarter. The increase was due to a 59% increase in product sales partially offset by a 13% decrease in contract research and development revenue. Net income for the second quarter of fiscal 2022 increased 64% to $3.65 million, or $0.75 per diluted share, compared to $2.22 million, or $0.46 per share, for the prior-year quarter. For the first six months of fiscal 2022, total revenue increased 56% to $14.0 million from $8.97 million for the first six months of the prior year. The increase was due ...
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., Oct. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NVE Corporation (Nasdaq: NVEC) announced that it plans to release its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021 on Wednesday, October 20, 2021 after the close of the Nasdaq Regular Market. The company will hold its quarterly conference call later that day at 4:00 p.m. Central Time. The quarterly call will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed through the Investor Events page of NVEs Website (www.nve.com). An archive of the call will also be available. Parties who wish to participate in the call are requested to contact NVE Investor Relations at 952-829-9217 no later than October 18, 2021 to reserve a position for the call and to receive the conference telephone number. NVE is a leader in the practi...
If you want to know who really controls NVE Corporation ( NASDAQ:NVEC ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Gear Tooth Sensor Market Size, Share, Growth (2021-2026) and Key Players TDK Corporation, Zeppelin-Stiftung (ZF Friedrichshafen), Phoenix America LLC, NVE Corporation
Gear Tooth Sensor Market survey offers key information about the industry, helpful and important facts and figures, expert opinions, and the latest developments across the world. The report includes data on patterns and improvements, target business sectors and materials, limits and advancements. This market report is a valuable document for every market enthusiast, policymaker, investor, 
NVEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|