nVent Electric plc Ordinary Shares (NVT): Price and Financial Metrics
NVT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $4,093,440,067, nVent Electric plc has a greater market value than 73.25% of US stocks.
- NVT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 165.37 -- higher than 77.64% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- nVent Electric plc's stock had its IPO on May 1, 2018, making it an older stock than only 2.59% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to nVent Electric plc are SWM, BWXT, MTX, IOSP, and PBI.
- NVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit nVent Electric plc's official web site, go to www.nVent.com.
NVT Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVT Price/Volume Stats
nVent Electric plc Ordinary Shares (NVT) Company Bio
nVent Electric has a leading portfolio of electrical enclosures, electric heat tracing solutions, complete heat management systems, and electrical and fastening solutions that connect and protect critical systems across the globe where the cost of failure is high. Its innovative electrical solutions help maximize customer efficiency, improve utilization, lower installation costs as well as the total cost of ownership and minimize downtime. The company was spun off from Pentair plc.