nVent Electric plc Ordinary Shares (NVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NVT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NVT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
NVT Stock Summary
- NVT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.81 -- higher than just 8.36% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- nVent Electric plc's stock had its IPO on May 1, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 13.89% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, nVent Electric plc is reporting a growth rate of 1,212.27%; that's higher than 98.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to nVent Electric plc are TNC, IAC, CNMD, MNTX, and VERO.
- NVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit nVent Electric plc's official web site, go to www.nvent.com.
NVT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NVT's price/sales ratio is 21.21% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- NVT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 41 months.
- Over the past 41 months, NVT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVT.
NVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.93% of graded US stocks.
- NVT's asset turnover comes in at 0.51 -- ranking 83rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- LECO, DOV, and DE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVT.
The table below shows NVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.77||52-week high||$39.53|
|Prev. close||$35.69||52-week low||$29.19|
|Day high||$35.84||Avg. volume||823,644|
|50-day MA||$33.12||Dividend yield||1.96%|
|200-day MA||$34.81||Market Cap||5.96B|
nVent Electric plc Ordinary Shares (NVT) Company Bio
nVent Electric has a leading portfolio of electrical enclosures, electric heat tracing solutions, complete heat management systems, and electrical and fastening solutions that connect and protect critical systems across the globe where the cost of failure is high. Its innovative electrical solutions help maximize customer efficiency, improve utilization, lower installation costs as well as the total cost of ownership and minimize downtime. The company was spun off from Pentair plc.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVT Latest Social Stream
View Full NVT Social Stream
Latest NVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about nVent Electric plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVT as an investment opportunity.
It might seem a stretch to describe a stock that's risen 35% in the last year as "underfollowed," but that's how I see nVent Electric (NYSE: NVT). For those who don't know the company, nVent is a play on connection and protection in the electrical sector. Construction (28%) is another important market, and the bounce in nonresidential construction in 2022 will help, as will the long-term trend toward electrification and smart buildings.
nVent Electric (NYSE:NVT) declares $0.175/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 2.06% Payable May 6; for shareholders of record April 22; ex-div April 21. See NVT Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
LONDON, February 21, 2022--nVent Electric plc (NYSE: NVT) announced today that it will pay a regular quarterly cash dividend of US$0.175 per ordinary share on May 6, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on April 22, 2022.
nVent Electric plc found using ticker (NVT) now have 6 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 48 and 40 and has a mean target at 42.83. Now with the previous closing price of 35.06 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 22.2%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 36.15 and the 200 day MA is 33.74. The company has a market capitalisation of $5,675m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://www.nvent.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=NVT" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $6,932m based on the market concensus. nVent Electric plc designs, manufactures, markets, installs, and services electrical c...
LONDON, February 17, 2022--nVent Electric plc (NYSE:NVT) ("nVent"), a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, today announced its participation in the Barclays Industrial Select Conference on Thursday, Feb. 24, 2022. Chief Executive Officer Beth Wozniak will present at 1:50 p.m. ET.
NVT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|