nVent Electric plc Ordinary Shares (NVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NVT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- NVT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- NVT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 56th percentile.
NVT Stock Summary
- NVT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 15,669.82 -- higher than 99.85% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NVT's went public 3.25 years ago, making it older than merely 9.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -22.13%, nVent Electric plc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 22.06% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to nVent Electric plc, a group of peers worth examining would be CHWY, PINS, MELI, TRIL, and RDFN.
- NVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit nVent Electric plc's official web site, go to www.nvent.com.
NVT Valuation Summary
- NVT's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 44.44% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- NVT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 13073.2 over the prior 39 months.
- Over the past 39 months, NVT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 13073.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVT.
NVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.61||52-week high||$33.46|
|Prev. close||$31.58||52-week low||$16.92|
|Day high||$31.76||Avg. volume||1,131,544|
|50-day MA||$31.30||Dividend yield||2.22%|
|200-day MA||$26.66||Market Cap||5.30B|
nVent Electric plc Ordinary Shares (NVT) Company Bio
nVent Electric has a leading portfolio of electrical enclosures, electric heat tracing solutions, complete heat management systems, and electrical and fastening solutions that connect and protect critical systems across the globe where the cost of failure is high. Its innovative electrical solutions help maximize customer efficiency, improve utilization, lower installation costs as well as the total cost of ownership and minimize downtime. The company was spun off from Pentair plc.
NVT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for nVent Electric plc. To summarize, we found that nVent Electric plc ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NVT, they are:
- nVent Electric plc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 22 -- greater than 83.5% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 64.14% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVT Latest Social Stream
View Full NVT Social Stream
Latest NVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about nVent Electric plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVT as an investment opportunity.
NVent (NVT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
nVent Electric plc ( NYSE:NVT ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. Typically, the ex-dividend date is one...
nVent Electric plc to Release Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Earnings Conference Call on Tuesday, August 3
LONDON, July 16, 2021--nVent Electric plc (NYSE:NVT) ("nVent"), a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, will report second quarter 2021 financial results on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. The company will also hold a conference call with analysts and investors at 8:00 a.m. ET.
No summary available.
nVent Electric plc (NYSE: NVT) (nVent), a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, has acquired CIS Global LLC (CIS or the
NVT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|