nVent Electric plc Ordinary Shares (NVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVT POWR Grades
- NVT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.43% of US stocks.
- NVT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- NVT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
NVT Stock Summary
- NVT has a higher market value than 79.98% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $6,698,470,427.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 99.97, NVENT ELECTRIC PLC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 79.22% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NVT is more volatile than only 11.71% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVENT ELECTRIC PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be ZD, AVNS, ARTW, POWL, and EPC.
- NVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NVENT ELECTRIC PLC's official web site, go to www.nvent.com.
NVT Valuation Summary
- NVT's price/earnings ratio is 21.6; this is 5.88% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 56 months, NVT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 10.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVT.
NVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.93% of graded US stocks.
- NVT's asset turnover comes in at 0.51 -- ranking 83rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- LECO, DOV, and DE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVT.
The table below shows NVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.33||52-week high||$40.52|
|Prev. close||$39.84||52-week low||$29.19|
|Day high||$39.57||Avg. volume||821,766|
|50-day MA||$35.85||Dividend yield||1.76%|
|200-day MA||$34.43||Market Cap||6.55B|
nVent Electric plc Ordinary Shares (NVT) Company Bio
nVent Electric has a leading portfolio of electrical enclosures, electric heat tracing solutions, complete heat management systems, and electrical and fastening solutions that connect and protect critical systems across the globe where the cost of failure is high. Its innovative electrical solutions help maximize customer efficiency, improve utilization, lower installation costs as well as the total cost of ownership and minimize downtime. The company was spun off from Pentair plc.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVT Latest Social Stream
View Full NVT Social Stream
Latest NVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NVENT ELECTRIC PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVT as an investment opportunity.
This under-the-radar stock is a way to play the megatrends of electrification driven by electric vehicles, renewable energy, the Internet of Things, and automation.
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
New nVent HOFFMAN Cable Entry System Portfolio, Enabling Faster Feedthrough for Easier Assembly, To Be Showcased at Automation Fair
LONDON, November 10, 2022--nVent Electric plc (NYSE:NVT) ("nVent"), a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, will preview its new user-friendly portfolio of nVent HOFFMAN Cable Entry Systems at Rockwell Automation Fair, November 16–17, 2022 in Booth 149.
nVent HOFFMAN Software Will Simplify Engineering Processes and Connect Fabrication and Workers to Drive Productivity
LONDON, November 08, 2022--nVent Electric plc (NYSE:NVT) ("nVent"), a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, today announced it will preview its upcoming digital manufacturing software portfolio at Rockwell Automation Fair in Chicago. The Design to Manufacturing Software, powered by Zuken’s E3.series, is a proven and fast engineering system for designers and manufacturing personnel to:
Here is how nVent Electric (NVT) and Richardson Electronics (RELL) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
NVT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|