nVent Electric plc Ordinary Shares (NVT): Price and Financial Metrics
NVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.20||52-week high||$58.98|
|Prev. close||$53.98||52-week low||$36.70|
|Day high||$55.35||Avg. volume||1,190,504|
|50-day MA||$51.48||Dividend yield||1.29%|
|200-day MA||$48.94||Market Cap||8.99B|
NVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NVT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NVT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NVT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
NVT Stock Summary
- NVT has a higher market value than 82.52% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,985,783,305.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 71.3%, NVENT ELECTRIC PLC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.04% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NVT has reported earnings growth of 55.53%, putting it ahead of 83.27% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NVENT ELECTRIC PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be SWBI, ALB, GOLF, REZI, and EPC.
- Visit NVT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nvent.com.
NVT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NVT's price/earnings ratio is 9.62% lower, now standing at 18.8.
- NVT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 68 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVT.
NVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.93% of graded US stocks.
- NVT's asset turnover comes in at 0.51 -- ranking 83rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- LECO, DOV, and DE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVT.
The table below shows NVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
nVent Electric plc Ordinary Shares (NVT) Company Bio
nVent Electric has a leading portfolio of electrical enclosures, electric heat tracing solutions, complete heat management systems, and electrical and fastening solutions that connect and protect critical systems across the globe where the cost of failure is high. Its innovative electrical solutions help maximize customer efficiency, improve utilization, lower installation costs as well as the total cost of ownership and minimize downtime. The company was spun off from Pentair plc.
NVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVT Latest Social Stream
View Full NVT Social Stream
Latest NVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NVENT ELECTRIC PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVT as an investment opportunity.
Mairs & Power, an investment advisor, released the “Mairs & Power Growth Fund” third quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The stock market began positively in the third quarter but declined in August and September due to rising interest rates. Despite losing some of its gains in the third […]
In this article, we will take a look at the 5 small businesses that have high failure rates. If you want to read our detailed analysis, you can go directly to 5 Small Businesses That Have High Failure Rates. Why Do Businesses Fail? On February 10, Forbes published a comprehensive analysis of why startups fail. According […]
Chasing a soaring stock just because it had a good earnings report is never a good idea. Target (NYSE: TGT), nVent Electric (NYSE: NVT), and PTC (NASDAQ: PTC) all popped after earnings for good reasons. Three Motley Fool contributors were asked to offer their views on why each stock is worth buying now.
The Zacks Earnings ESP is a great way to find potential earnings surprises. Why investors should take advantage now.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 best UK stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our overview of the British economy, the biggest players, and recent trends, then take a look at 5 Best UK Stocks To Buy Now. Britain is one of the most developed countries in […]
NVT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|