nVent Electric plc Ordinary Shares (NVT): Price and Financial Metrics
NVT Stock Summary
- nVent Electric plc's market capitalization of $4,281,197,029 is ahead of 73.66% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 172.95, nVent Electric plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 77.86% of US stocks.
- nVent Electric plc's stock had its IPO on May 1, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 3.54% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to nVent Electric plc, a group of peers worth examining would be MTX, SWM, BWXT, FLWS, and BRC.
- NVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit nVent Electric plc's official web site, go to www.nVent.com.
NVT Stock Price Chart More Charts
NVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.30||52-week high||$28.49|
|Prev. close||$27.86||52-week low||$19.04|
|Day high||$28.46||Avg. volume||1,223,115|
|50-day MA||$25.73||Dividend yield||2.47%|
|200-day MA||$23.70||Market Cap||4.79B|
nVent Electric plc Ordinary Shares (NVT) Company Bio
nVent Electric has a leading portfolio of electrical enclosures, electric heat tracing solutions, complete heat management systems, and electrical and fastening solutions that connect and protect critical systems across the globe where the cost of failure is high. Its innovative electrical solutions help maximize customer efficiency, improve utilization, lower installation costs as well as the total cost of ownership and minimize downtime. The company was spun off from Pentair plc.
NVT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NVT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that nVent Electric plc ranked in the 36st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of nVent Electric plc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of nVent Electric plc over the past 2 years is -0.02%; that's higher than merely 17.66% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- nVent Electric plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 7.58. This coverage rate is greater than that of 66.29% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|