nVent Electric plc Ordinary Shares (NVT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NVT POWR Grades
- NVT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.92% of US stocks.
- NVT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- NVT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 57th percentile.
NVT Stock Summary
- nVent Electric plc's stock had its IPO on May 1, 2018, making it an older stock than only 10.83% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 139.82, nVent Electric plc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.74% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, nVent Electric plc is reporting a growth rate of -62.93%; that's higher than 25.71% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to nVent Electric plc, a group of peers worth examining would be WEI, JHX, CVV, ACOR, and TG.
- NVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit nVent Electric plc's official web site, go to www.nvent.com.
NVT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NVT's price/sales ratio is 21.21% lower, now standing at 2.6.
- NVT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 41 months.
- Over the past 41 months, NVT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NVT.
NVT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NVT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.01% of graded US stocks.
- NVT's asset turnover comes in at 0.488 -- ranking 84th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- LECO, MNTX, and ZBRA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NVT.
The table below shows NVT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.30||52-week high||$34.97|
|Prev. close||$33.27||52-week low||$17.41|
|Day high||$33.43||Avg. volume||1,011,871|
|50-day MA||$32.87||Dividend yield||2.1%|
|200-day MA||$30.13||Market Cap||5.43B|
nVent Electric plc Ordinary Shares (NVT) Company Bio
nVent Electric has a leading portfolio of electrical enclosures, electric heat tracing solutions, complete heat management systems, and electrical and fastening solutions that connect and protect critical systems across the globe where the cost of failure is high. Its innovative electrical solutions help maximize customer efficiency, improve utilization, lower installation costs as well as the total cost of ownership and minimize downtime. The company was spun off from Pentair plc.
Most Popular Stories View All
NVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVT Latest Social Stream
View Full NVT Social Stream
Latest NVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about nVent Electric plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVT as an investment opportunity.
Mountain Pacific Investment Advisers Inc. ID cut its position in shares of nVent Electric plc (NYSE:NVT) by 5.8% in the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund owned 94,179 shares of the companys stock after selling 5,791 shares during the quarter. Mountain Pacific Investment Advisers 
NVent (NVT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
No summary available.
nVent Electric plc to Release Third Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Earnings Conference Call on Thursday, October 28
LONDON, October 18, 2021--nVent Electric plc (NYSE:NVT) ("nVent"), a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, will report third quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, October 28, 2021. The company will also hold a conference call with analysts and investors at 9:30 a.m. ET.
nVent Electric plc (NYSE:NVT) Has Fared Decently But Fundamentals Look Uncertain: What Lies Ahead For The Stock?
nVent Electric's (NYSE:NVT) stock is up by 8.8% over the past three months. Given that the stock prices usually follow...
NVT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|