nVent Electric plc Ordinary Shares (NVT): Price and Financial Metrics
NVT Stock Summary
- NVT's went public 2.98 years ago, making it older than just 8.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, NVT has reported earnings growth of -91.1%, putting it ahead of just 20.65% of US stocks in our set.
- nVent Electric plc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 5.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of 76.89% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to nVent Electric plc, a group of peers worth examining would be WEI, CVV, ELY, VERO, and SWBI.
- NVT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit nVent Electric plc's official web site, go to www.nvent.com.
NVT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NVT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.69||52-week high||$29.94|
|Prev. close||$29.15||52-week low||$15.60|
|Day high||$29.79||Avg. volume||1,478,321|
|50-day MA||$27.54||Dividend yield||2.4%|
|200-day MA||$22.29||Market Cap||4.99B|
nVent Electric plc Ordinary Shares (NVT) Company Bio
nVent Electric has a leading portfolio of electrical enclosures, electric heat tracing solutions, complete heat management systems, and electrical and fastening solutions that connect and protect critical systems across the globe where the cost of failure is high. Its innovative electrical solutions help maximize customer efficiency, improve utilization, lower installation costs as well as the total cost of ownership and minimize downtime. The company was spun off from Pentair plc.
NVT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NVT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that nVent Electric plc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of nVent Electric plc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.32 years, is 0.01% -- higher than merely 24.98% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- nVent Electric plc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 58 -- greater than 95.52% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 67.62% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NVT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NVT Latest Social Stream
View Full NVT Social Stream
Latest NVT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about nVent Electric plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NVT as an investment opportunity.
Express Customization and Expanded Product Offering Now Available for nVent HOFFMAN Global IEC Floor-Standing Enclosures in North America
To offer customers more flexibility and faster access to high-quality products, nVent Electric plc (NYSE: NVT) ("nVent"), a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, today announced the expansion of its nVent HOFFMAN Global IEC offering and Express Customization services in North America.
nVent Electric plc to Release First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Host Earnings Conference Call on Thursday, April 29
nVent Electric plc (NYSE:NVT) ("nVent"), a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, will report first quarter 2021 financial results on Thursday, April 29, 2021. The company will also hold a conference call with analysts and investors at 10:00 a.m. EST.
nVent Electric plc (NYSE:NVT) ("nVent"), a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, today announced its 2020 Carrier of the Year Award recipients for North America. The Carrier of the Year Awards recognize outstanding freight carriers that consistently exceed expectations to deliver nVent’s products to its customers.
nVent Acquires Vynckier Enclosures, Strengthening Its Position in Protecting Electrical Infrastructure
nVent Electric plc (NYSE: NVT) ("nVent"), a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions today announced that it has acquired substantially all the assets of Vynckier Enclosure Systems, Inc. The Vynckier product line is now part of nVent’s Enclosures business segment.
nVent Announces Strategic Agreement With CoolIT Systems, Providing New Levels of Rack-Level Liquid Cooling for the Data Center Industry
nVent Electric plc (NYSE:NVT) ("nVent"), a global leader in electrical connection and protection solutions, today announced a strategic alliance agreement with CoolIT Systems Inc., a global leader in modular, scalable data center liquid cooling technology. With the integration of products from CoolIT and nVent HOFFMAN and SCHROFF brands, customers will have complete and reliable high-density liquid cooled enclosure protection solutions. Both parties remain independently owned and operated.
NVT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NVTWant to do more research on nVent Electric plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!