nVent Electric plc (NVT) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering nVent Electric plc.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
NVT Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for NVT as an investment opportunity.
- NVT has a lower percent of analysts bearish on the stock than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of NVT is less than 27.47% of Machinery stocks.
- NVT has a higher average analyst price target than 35.55% of stocks in the mid market cap category.
- nVent Electric plc's number of analysts covering the stock is higher than 60.93% of Industrials stocks.
- NVT has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 60.44% of Machinery stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of NVT is higher than 41.52% of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of NVT is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for NVT? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.