Northwest Bancshares, Inc. (NWBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NWBI POWR Grades
- NWBI scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NWBI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NWBI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
NWBI Stock Summary
- NWBI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 122.76%, NORTHWEST BANCSHARES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.57% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NWBI is more volatile than just 3.48% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NWBI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTBI, ABCB, FCF, FUNC, and WSFS.
- NWBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NORTHWEST BANCSHARES INC's official web site, go to www.northwest.bank.
NWBI Valuation Summary
- NWBI's EV/EBIT ratio is 14; this is 28.44% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- NWBI's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NWBI.
NWBI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 7.21%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 8.87%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 88.81%.
The table below shows NWBI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NWBI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NWBI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.22% of graded US stocks.
- NWBI's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 175th of 430 Banking stocks.
- STBA, SSB, and PPBI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NWBI.
The table below shows NWBI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NWBI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NWBI, see our NWBI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.40||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
NWBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.28||52-week high||$15.35|
|Prev. close||$12.35||52-week low||$11.73|
|Day high||$12.45||Avg. volume||797,836|
|50-day MA||$13.56||Dividend yield||6.34%|
|200-day MA||$13.89||Market Cap||1.56B|
Northwest Bancshares, Inc. (NWBI) Company Bio
Northwest Bancshares operates as a bank holding company for Northwest Savings Bank that offers various personal and business banking solutions in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Community Banking and Consumer Finance. The company has branches across Pennsylvania, Western New York, Eastern Ohio, and Maryland. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in Warren, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
NWBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWBI Latest Social Stream
View Full NWBI Social Stream
Latest NWBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTHWEST BANCSHARES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWBI as an investment opportunity.
OceanFirst (OCFC) Soars 7.4%: Is Further Upside Left in the Stock?
OceanFirst (OCFC) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
Northwest Bancshares (NASDAQ:NWBI) shareholders have earned a 2.1% CAGR over the last five years
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
Northwest Bank Adds President, Managing Director and Senior Credit and Risk Officer to New Commercial Finance Group
Financial industry veterans Lee Palm, Brian Shapiro and Phil Mulder have joined Northwest Bank, a full-service financial institution offering a complete line of business and personal banking solutions, to lead the bank's new Commercial Finance Group that will focus on business aviation, long-haul (OTR) trucking, inland/offshore marine financing and general equipment loans in the middle market to large corporate finance space.
Interested In Northwest Bancshares' (NASDAQ:NWBI) Upcoming US$0.20 Dividend? You Have Four Days Left
It looks like Northwest Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NWBI ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend...
Northwest Bancshares (NASDAQ:NWBI) Will Pay A Dividend Of $0.20
Northwest Bancshares, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NWBI ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.20 per share on the 14th of...
NWBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NWBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Northwest Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Northwest Bancshares Inc (NWBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Northwest Bancshares Inc (NWBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Northwest Bancshares Inc (NWBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...