Northwest Bancshares, Inc. (NWBI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NWBI POWR Grades
- NWBI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.72% of US stocks.
- NWBI's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NWBI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.01% of US stocks).
NWBI Stock Summary
- NWBI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 117.69 -- higher than 77.36% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.05 for Northwest Bancshares Inc; that's greater than it is for 88.81% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NWBI comes in at 14.87% -- higher than that of 85.73% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Northwest Bancshares Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be UCBI, NBTB, RRBI, HTLF, and TRMK.
- NWBI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Northwest Bancshares Inc's official web site, go to www.northwest.bank.
NWBI Valuation Summary
- NWBI's price/sales ratio is 3.7; this is 208.33% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- NWBI's price/earnings ratio has moved down $0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NWBI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down $8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NWBI.
NWBI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWBI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.42||52-week high||$15.48|
|Prev. close||$14.32||52-week low||$8.84|
|Day high||$14.52||Avg. volume||628,202|
|50-day MA||$14.17||Dividend yield||5.59%|
|200-day MA||$12.78||Market Cap||1.83B|
Northwest Bancshares, Inc. (NWBI) Company Bio
Northwest Bancshares operates as a bank holding company for Northwest Savings Bank that offers various personal and business banking solutions in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Community Banking and Consumer Finance. The company has branches across Pennsylvania, Western New York, Eastern Ohio, and Maryland. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in Warren, Pennsylvania.
NWBI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWBI Latest Social Stream
View Full NWBI Social Stream
Latest NWBI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northwest Bancshares Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWBI as an investment opportunity.
Northwest Bank (NASDAQ: NWBI) ranks highest in customer satisfaction in Pennsylvania, according to the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Retail Banking Satisfaction Study.
Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.29% and -2.04%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Northwest Bancshares, Inc. (the "Company") (NasdaqGS: NWBI) announced net income for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 of $40.2 million, or $0.32 per diluted share. This represents an increase of $32.3 million compared to the same quarter last year when net income was $7.9 million, or $0.07 per diluted share. The annualized returns on average shareholders' equity and average assets for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 were 10.61% and 1.17% compared to 2.37% and 0.30% for the same quarter last year.
MVB Bank, subsidiary of MVB Financial (MVBF), to sell four banking centers to Summit Community Bank.
Northwest Bancshares (NWBI) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
NWBI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NWBIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Northwest Bancshares Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Northwest Bancshares Inc (NWBI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Northwest Bancshares Inc (NWBI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Northwest Bancshares Inc (NWBI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch