NorthWestern Corporation (NWE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NWE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NWE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NWE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- NWE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
NWE Stock Summary
- NWE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 193.43 -- higher than 84.54% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For NWE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 76.4% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NWE is more volatile than merely 10.86% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Northwestern Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AVA, AKO.B, AGO, MDU, and AR.
- NWE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Northwestern Corp's official web site, go to www.northwesternenergy.com.
NWE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, NWE's price/sales ratio is 25% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 165 months, NWE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 7.6.
- NWE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6.9 over the prior 165 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NWE.
NWE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.54%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1.06%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 497.64%.
The table below shows NWE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NWE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.47||52-week high||$70.80|
|Prev. close||$61.92||52-week low||$47.43|
|Day high||$62.85||Avg. volume||302,944|
|50-day MA||$62.39||Dividend yield||4%|
|200-day MA||$60.62||Market Cap||3.22B|
NorthWestern Corporation (NWE) Company Bio
Northwestern Corporation provides electricity and natural gas to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Montana, South Dakota, and Nebraska. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
NWE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWE Latest Social Stream
View Full NWE Social Stream
Latest NWE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northwestern Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWE as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by NorthWestern Corporation in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
NorthWestern Corporation (NWE) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 28, 2021 14:30 ET Company Participants Travis Meyer - Investor Relations Bob Rowe - Chief Executive Officer Crystal Lail - Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Brian Bird - President and Chief Operating Officer Conference Call Participants Ryan Greenwald - BofA...
NorthWestern (NWE) got here out with quarterly earnings of $0.72 per share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $0.47 per share. This compares to earnings of $0.42 per share a yr in the past. These figures are adjusted for non-recurring objects. This quarterly report represents an earnings shock of 53.19%. 1 / 4 in the  The post NorthWestern (NWE) Beats Q2 Earnings and Income Estimates appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
NWE earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
Company reports GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.72 for the quarter, narrows 2021 earnings guidance, and announces a $0.62 per share quarterly dividend payable September 30, 2021 Company reports GAAP diluted earnings per share of $0.72 for the quarter, narrows 2021 earnings guidance, and announces a $0.62 per share quarterly dividend payable September 30, 2021
NWE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|