NorthWestern Corporation (NWE): Price and Financial Metrics
NWE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Northwestern Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 25.67% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Northwestern Corp is higher than it is for about 72.71% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NWE is more volatile than only 2.83% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Northwestern Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be POR, CNK, AAN, RLJ, and THC.
- NWE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Northwestern Corp's official web site, go to www.northwesternenergy.com.
NWE Stock Price Chart More Charts
NWE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.92||52-week high||$79.29|
|Prev. close||$78.44||52-week low||$65.00|
|Day high||$79.29||Avg. volume||246,184|
|50-day MA||$73.58||Dividend yield||2.91%|
|200-day MA||$72.49||Market Cap||3.98B|
NorthWestern Corporation (NWE) Company Bio
Northwestern Corporation provides electricity and natural gas to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Montana, South Dakota, and Nebraska. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.