NorthWestern Corporation (NWE): Price and Financial Metrics
NWE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Northwestern Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 24.85% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NWE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 76.97% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NWE is more volatile than merely 13.08% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NWE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXTN, AWR, AGO, POR, and SOL.
- Visit NWE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.northwesternenergy.com.
NWE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.24||52-week high||$70.53|
|Prev. close||$69.24||52-week low||$47.43|
|Day high||$70.53||Avg. volume||301,888|
|50-day MA||$62.58||Dividend yield||3.58%|
|200-day MA||$56.65||Market Cap||3.56B|
NorthWestern Corporation (NWE) Company Bio
Northwestern Corporation provides electricity and natural gas to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Montana, South Dakota, and Nebraska. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
NWE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWE Latest Social Stream
View Full NWE Social Stream
Latest NWE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northwestern Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWE as an investment opportunity.
NorthWestern ([[NWE]] -1.2%) dips into the red after Credit Suisse downgrades shares to Neutral from Outperform with a $60 price target, citing valuation following the stock's 17% YTD run-up.Credit Suisse's Michael Weinstein expects NorthWestern's Q1 adjusted EPS of $1.13 vs. Q1's $1.06, driven by gross margin improvements and lower COVID-19...
If You Had Bought NorthWestern (NASDAQ:NWE) Stock Three Years Ago, You Could Pocket A 20% Gain Today
Investors can buy low cost index fund if they want to receive the average market return. But if you invest in...
The following slide deck was published by NorthWestern Corporation in conjunction with this event....
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
NWE earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
NWE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NWEWant to do more research on Northwestern Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!