NorthWestern Corporation (NWE): Price and Financial Metrics
NWE Stock Summary
- NWE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 505.53 -- higher than 94.15% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Northwestern Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 25.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NWE is more volatile than merely 7.37% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Northwestern Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AWR, POR, NMM, UFS, and KEX.
- Visit NWE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.northwesternenergy.com.
NWE Stock Price Chart More Charts
NWE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.57||52-week high||$80.52|
|Prev. close||$61.21||52-week low||$45.06|
|Day high||$64.94||Avg. volume||374,544|
|50-day MA||$68.74||Dividend yield||3.92%|
|200-day MA||$71.36||Market Cap||3.26B|
NorthWestern Corporation (NWE) Company Bio
Northwestern Corporation provides electricity and natural gas to residential, commercial, and industrial customers in Montana, South Dakota, and Nebraska. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.