Newell Brands Inc. (NWL): Price and Financial Metrics
NWL Stock Summary
- NWL's went public 34.08 years ago, making it older than 92.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that NWL's revenue has grown -23.32% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 8.32% of US companies in our set.
- Newell Brands Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 55.96%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.9% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Newell Brands Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NWSA, WLK, CZR, KSS, and CMA.
- NWL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Newell Brands Inc's official web site, go to www.newellbrands.com.
NWL Stock Price Chart More Charts
NWL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.60||52-week high||$22.06|
|Prev. close||$19.89||52-week low||$13.04|
|Day high||$19.82||Avg. volume||2,961,265|
|50-day MA||$19.32||Dividend yield||4.63%|
|200-day MA||$17.08||Market Cap||8.30B|
Newell Brands Inc. (NWL) Company Bio
Newell Brands manufactures and markets consumer and commercial products worldwide. It operates through five segments: Writing, Home Solutions, Tools, Commercial Products, and Baby & Parenting. The company was founded in 1903 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
NWL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NWL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Newell Brands Inc ranked in the 30st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Newell Brands Inc, consider:
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 23.77% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Newell Brands Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.96. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 12.05% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Newell Brands Inc experienced a tax rate of about 44% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than 95.58% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|