Newell Brands Inc. (NWL): Price and Financial Metrics
NWL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.07||52-week high||$16.75|
|Prev. close||$9.51||52-week low||$7.80|
|Day high||$9.47||Avg. volume||6,187,469|
|50-day MA||$10.21||Dividend yield||2.9%|
|200-day MA||$11.57||Market Cap||3.76B|
NWL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NWL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NWL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.71% of US stocks.
- NWL's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NWL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
NWL Stock Summary
- NWL's went public 37.74 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, NWL has reported earnings growth of -117.76%, putting it ahead of merely 11.95% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NEWELL BRANDS INC comes in at -18.72%, a number that bests merely 13.36% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NWL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GHC, AWX, GCI, HA, and MHK.
- NWL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEWELL BRANDS INC's official web site, go to www.newellbrands.com.
NWL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, NWL's price/earnings ratio is 164.47% lower, now standing at -12.7.
- NWL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NWL.
NWL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -30.76%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -76.87%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 110.07%.
The table below shows NWL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NWL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NWL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.9% of graded US stocks.
- NWL's asset turnover comes in at 0.72 -- ranking 14th of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- RAVN, WMS, and BERY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NWL.
The table below shows NWL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Newell Brands Inc. (NWL) Company Bio
Newell Brands is an American manufacturer, marketer and distributor of consumer and commercial products. The company's brands and products include Rubbermaid storage and trash containers; home organization and reusable container products; Contigo and Bubba water bottles; Coleman outdoor products; writing instruments (Berol, Expo Markers, PaperMate, Dymo, Mr. Sketch, Parker Pens, Sharpie, Reynolds, Prismacolor, Rotring, X-acto, Waterman) glue (Elmer's, Krazy Glue); children's products (Aprica, NUK, Tigex, Babysun, Baby Jogger and Graco); First Alert alarm systems, cookware and small kitchen appliances (Calphalon, Sunbeam, Rival, Crock-Pot; Holmes, FoodSaver, Oster, Osterizer, and Mr. Coffee) and fragrance products (Yankee Candle, Chesapeake Bay Candle, Millefiori Milano, and WoodWick. (Source:Wikipedia)
NWL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NWL Latest Social Stream
View Full NWL Social Stream
Latest NWL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEWELL BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NWL as an investment opportunity.
An In-depth Exploration of Newell Brands Inc's Financial Health and Value
Decoding the GuruFocus Score Rating for a Consumer Packaged Goods Giant
Getting booted out of the S&P 500 is a mark of shame most companies try to avoid. But it's a harsh possibility several face.
Airbnb (ABNB) stock is rising higher on Tuesday as investors react to news of the home rental company joining the S&P 500.
Unveiling the Intricacies of Newell Brands' Financial Health
NWL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|