Newell Brands Inc. (NWL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NWL has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.26, ranking above only 5.32% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NWL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: HSTM, CNX, SJI, FCFS and JKHY.
NWL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Newell Brands Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 57.83% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Newell Brands Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, Newell Brands Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 91.14% of them.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Newell Brands Inc than it is for 5.06% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, NWL's equity discount rate is less than just 11.39% of those stocks.
NWL Dividend Chart
NWL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|