Newell Brands Inc. (NWL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, NWL has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 81.75% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- NWL has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.08; for context, that's better than merely 9.06% stocks in our set.
- NWL is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 81.69% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NWL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: KIQ, MUX, FDP, ATGE and MFGP.
NWL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Newell Brands Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 28.49% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NWL, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, NWL provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 85.9% such stocks.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Newell Brands Inc than it is for 3.85% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, NWL's equity discount rate is less than merely 10.26% of those stocks.
NWL Dividend Chart
NWL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|