Newell Brands Inc. (NWL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, NWL has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 81.51% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NWL's price: YY, CONE, GHG, BAH and KAR.
NWL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Newell Brands Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 49.84% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Newell Brands Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 9 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 4.18 is greater than 88.85% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- NWL's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than 82.67% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector.
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for NWL than it is for 7.14% of other equities in the Consumer Defensive sector that also issue dividends.
NWL Dividend Chart
NWL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|