Quanex Building Products Corporation (NX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 46.59% of US stocks).
NX Stock Summary
- NX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.33 -- higher than just 7.22% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.75%, Quanex Building Products CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 9.16% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Quanex Building Products CORP is reporting a growth rate of 1,098.46%; that's higher than 98.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RVP, CRD.A, PTSI, SSYS, and SCVL.
- NX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Quanex Building Products CORP's official web site, go to www.quanex.com.
NX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, NX's price/sales ratio is 52.94% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 243 months, NX's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, NX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 38.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NX.
NX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -26.81%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 507.38%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 47.12%.
The table below shows NX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.06||52-week high||$29.02|
|Prev. close||$24.69||52-week low||$14.77|
|Day high||$24.55||Avg. volume||197,581|
|50-day MA||$25.06||Dividend yield||1.29%|
|200-day MA||$24.31||Market Cap||808.32M|
Quanex Building Products Corporation (NX) Company Bio
Quanex Building Products is a manufacturer of engineered materials and components for building products sold to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). Quanex designs and produces energy-efficient window and door products, systems and solutions. The company was founded in 1927 and is based in Houston, Texas.
NX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Quanex Building Products CORP. To summarize, we found that Quanex Building Products CORP ranked in the 79th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Quanex Building Products CORP ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 14.85; that's higher than 78.82% of US stocks in the Basic Materials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Quanex Building Products CORP's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 23.85% of tickers in our DCF set.
- NX's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 23.85% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NX Latest Social Stream
View Full NX Social Stream
Latest NX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Quanex Building Products CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NX as an investment opportunity.
Amid the uncertainties due to the pandemic, investors are likely to choose safe-bet stocks. For that thorough knowledge about leverage is needed. TD, TXT, SIGI, ASIX, and NX appear to be safe bets.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
The crux of safe investment lies in choosing a company that is not overburdened with debt as a debt-free stock is almost impossible to find. You may buy NUS, SON, NX, WRI and TD.
New Strong Buy Stocks for July 8th
Quanex (NX) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
NX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NXWant to see what other sources are saying about Quanex Building Products CORP's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Quanex Building Products CORP (NX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Quanex Building Products CORP (NX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Quanex Building Products CORP (NX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch