New York Times Company (The) (NYT): Price and Financial Metrics
NYT Stock Summary
- NYT's went public 33.95 years ago, making it older than 92.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- NYT's current price/earnings ratio is 39.01, which is higher than 80.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for New York Times Co is higher than 90.58% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to New York Times Co are COLM, LHCG, FIVE, RLI, and SAM.
- Visit NYT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nytco.com.
NYT Stock Price Chart More Charts
NYT Price/Volume Stats
New York Times Company (The) (NYT) Company Bio
New York Times owns newspapers, digital businesses and has investments in paper mills. The company was founded in 1896 and is based in New York, New York.