Realty Income Corp. (O): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
O POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where O ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for O is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- O's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 3.81% of US stocks).
O Stock Summary
- O has a market capitalization of $42,477,131,006 -- more than approximately 94.4% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of REALTY INCOME CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- O's price/sales ratio is 13.54; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.45% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to REALTY INCOME CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AVB, XEL, ET, SRE, and BCE.
- Visit O's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.realtyincome.com.
O Valuation Summary
- O's price/sales ratio is 13.5; this is 170% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, O's price/earnings ratio has gone up 48.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for O.
O Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 27.39%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.51%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 28.91%.
The table below shows O's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
O's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- O has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.8% of graded US stocks.
- O's asset turnover comes in at 0.083 -- ranking 255th of 444 Trading stocks.
- OUT, AAT, and GBCS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with O.
The table below shows O's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
O Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
O Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.37||52-week high||$75.40|
|Prev. close||$67.73||52-week low||$55.50|
|Day high||$67.89||Avg. volume||3,379,620|
|50-day MA||$65.01||Dividend yield||4.4%|
|200-day MA||$66.16||Market Cap||42.25B|
Realty Income Corp. (O) Company Bio
Realty Income Corporation is a real estate investment trust that invests in free-standing, single-tenant commercial properties in the United States, Spain and the United Kingdom that are subject to NNN Leases. The company is organized in Maryland with its headquarters in San Diego, California. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
O Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
O Latest Social Stream
View Full O Social Stream
Latest O News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REALTY INCOME CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate O as an investment opportunity.
These best dividend stocks to buy will help lower your portfolio risk and meet your monthly financial goals more effectively
Simon Property (SPG) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0.32% and 2.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Realty Income Corp. (O) closed at $67.73 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.21% move from the prior day.
Realty Income (NYSE: O) has become a poster child for reliable dividend-paying stocks. With more than 117 dividend increases and 631 consecutive monthly dividend payments, its track record is hard to beat. While I love having this real estate investment trust (REIT) in my portfolio, I'm constantly on the hunt for other stocks that mimic its income-generating abilities.
The stock market has bounced off its lows from last year. One smart investment strategy is to follow the insight of investing legend Peter Lynch. Two top options for dividend investors to consider adding to this month (or adding to their portfolio if they don't already own them) are Realty Income (NYSE: O) and STAG Industrial (NYSE: STAG).
O Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|