Realty Income Corporation (O): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
O POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where O ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for O is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- O ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
O Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Realty Income Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For O, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.14% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, O is more volatile than merely 7.31% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to O, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DRE, ESS, AGR, WELL, and LNT.
- O's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Realty Income Corp's official web site, go to www.realtyincome.com.
O Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, O's price/earnings ratio is 91.24% higher, now standing at 76.4.
- Over the past 243 months, O's price/sales ratio has gone up 8.7.
- Over the past 243 months, O's price/earnings ratio has gone up 59.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for O.
O Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.28%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 18.13%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 340.11%.
The table below shows O's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
O Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
O Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.41||52-week high||$71.84|
|Prev. close||$69.93||52-week low||$57.00|
|Day high||$70.89||Avg. volume||3,273,128|
|50-day MA||$69.13||Dividend yield||4.03%|
|200-day MA||$64.06||Market Cap||27.42B|
Realty Income Corporation (O) Company Bio
Realty Income Corporation owns and manages a portfolio of commercial properties located across the United States. The Company focuses on acquiring single-tenant retail locations, leased to regional and national chains, and under long-term net lease agreements. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Escondido, California.
O Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
O Latest Social Stream
View Full O Social Stream
Latest O News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Realty Income Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate O as an investment opportunity.
Realty Income Corp. (O) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 3.71%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Realty Income Corporation (Realty Income, NYSE: O), The Monthly Dividend Company®, today announced operating results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021. All per share amounts presented in this press release are on a diluted per common share basis unless stated otherwise.
In this article, we discuss the 10 stocks Reddit’s WallStreetBets is buying before earnings. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Stocks Reddit’s WallStreetBets is Buying Before Earnings. The United States economy has roared back into life over the past few months after a torrid 2020 […]
I have been covering real estate lender Arbor Realty Trust, Inc. (ABR) since March 24, 2015, when I wrote " Arbor Realty Trust: Earn 7% Outside The Box." My most recent article on the company was "Arbor Realty Is A Buy On The Dip," published on June 20, 2021. Data...
Realty Income (O) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
O Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|