Realty Income Corporation (O): Price and Financial Metrics
O Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Realty Income Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Realty Income Corp is higher than it is for about 91.92% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Realty Income Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 0.53% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Realty Income Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be VTR, WELL, ESS, PEAK, and WMB.
- Visit O's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.realtyincome.com.
O Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
O Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.47||52-week high||$68.59|
|Prev. close||$67.34||52-week low||$47.68|
|Day high||$68.59||Avg. volume||3,060,372|
|50-day MA||$63.14||Dividend yield||4.19%|
|200-day MA||$61.37||Market Cap||25.57B|
Realty Income Corporation (O) Company Bio
Realty Income Corporation owns and manages a portfolio of commercial properties located across the United States. The Company focuses on acquiring single-tenant retail locations, leased to regional and national chains, and under long-term net lease agreements. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Escondido, California.
O Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
O Latest Social Stream
View Full O Social Stream
Latest O News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Realty Income Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate O as an investment opportunity.
Realty Income Corp. (O) closed at $67.02 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.15% move from the prior day.
The list of positive attributes at W.P. Carey is long. Here's why I own this net lease REIT and probably always will.
Realty Income (O) declares $0.235/share monthly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 4.27%Payable May 14; for shareholders of record May 3; ex-div April 30.See O Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
SAN DIEGO , April 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Realty Income Corporation ((Realty Income, NYSE: O ), The Monthly Dividend Company ® , today announced the company will release its operating results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 after the market closes on May 3, 2021 . The company will host its conference call on May 4, 2021 at 11:30 a.m. PT to discuss the operating results. To access the conference call, dial (877) 701-6180 ( United States ) … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Income stocks are often included with "safe" stocks since they typically attract the same type of investors: Retirees and those close to retirement who are looking for steady dividends and capital preservation. To be considered a safe stock, a company must have a track record of performing well under a variety of market conditions and across economic cycles. Realty Income (NYSE: O) is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that has an enviable record of performance that started in the late 1960s.
O Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OWant to do more research on Realty Income Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!