Realty Income Corporation (O): Price and Financial Metrics
O Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Realty Income Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For O, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.97% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.33, Realty Income Corp has a higher such ratio than 92.47% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Realty Income Corp are WELL, AEE, WMB, ESS, and AVB.
- O's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Realty Income Corp's official web site, go to www.realtyincome.com.
O Stock Price Chart More Charts
O Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.47||52-week high||$84.92|
|Prev. close||$49.86||52-week low||$38.00|
|Day high||$47.72||Avg. volume||3,324,164|
|50-day MA||$70.60||Dividend yield||6.03%|
|200-day MA||$73.47||Market Cap||15.93B|
Realty Income Corporation (O) Company Bio
Realty Income Corporation owns and manages a portfolio of commercial properties located across the United States. The Company focuses on acquiring single-tenant retail locations, leased to regional and national chains, and under long-term net lease agreements. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Escondido, California.