Realty Income Corporation (O): Price and Financial Metrics
O Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 803.89, Realty Income Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 94.44% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Realty Income Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- O's price/sales ratio is 17.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to O, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BXP, ESS, AWK, VTR, and AVB.
- O's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Realty Income Corp's official web site, go to www.realtyincome.com.
O Stock Price Chart More Charts
O Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.44||52-week high||$84.92|
|Prev. close||$81.91||52-week low||$66.21|
|Day high||$82.50||Avg. volume||1,903,334|
|50-day MA||$76.07||Dividend yield||3.41%|
|200-day MA||$74.35||Market Cap||26.87B|
Realty Income Corporation (O) Company Bio
Realty Income Corporation owns and manages a portfolio of commercial properties located across the United States. The Company focuses on acquiring single-tenant retail locations, leased to regional and national chains, and under long-term net lease agreements. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Escondido, California.