Realty Income Corporation (O): Price and Financial Metrics
O Stock Summary
- O has a market capitalization of $25,509,140,769 -- more than approximately 92.32% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Realty Income Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- O's price/sales ratio is 18.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.27% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Realty Income Corp are VTR, DLR, ESS, BXP, and AVB.
- Visit O's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.realtyincome.com.
O Stock Price Chart More Charts
O Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.50||52-week high||$82.17|
|Prev. close||$73.14||52-week low||$59.93|
|Day high||$73.90||Avg. volume||1,844,729|
|50-day MA||$77.78||Dividend yield||3.75%|
|200-day MA||$73.11||Market Cap||23.63B|
Realty Income Corporation (O) Company Bio
Realty Income Corporation owns and manages a portfolio of commercial properties located across the United States. The Company focuses on acquiring single-tenant retail locations, leased to regional and national chains, and under long-term net lease agreements. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Escondido, California.