Realty Income Corp. (O): Price and Financial Metrics
O Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.86||52-week high||$68.85|
|Prev. close||$54.69||52-week low||$45.03|
|Day high||$54.57||Avg. volume||4,785,625|
|50-day MA||$51.21||Dividend yield||5.62%|
|200-day MA||$57.73||Market Cap||38.99B|
O Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
O POWR Grades
- O scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 58.73% of US stocks.
- O's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- O's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.54% of US stocks).
O Stock Summary
- O has a higher market value than 93.7% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $39,526,230,962.
- Of note is the ratio of REALTY INCOME CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 2.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For O, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.84% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to O, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSA, AVB, SRE, ET, and EQR.
- O's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit REALTY INCOME CORP's official web site, go to www.realtyincome.com.
O Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, O's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.04% higher, now standing at 36.8.
- O's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for O.
O Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.01%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -12.09%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -12.09%.
The table below shows O's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
O's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- O has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.8% of graded US stocks.
- O's asset turnover comes in at 0.083 -- ranking 255th of 444 Trading stocks.
- OUT, AAT, and GBCS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with O.
The table below shows O's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Realty Income Corp. (O) Company Bio
Realty Income Corporation is a real estate investment trust that invests in free-standing, single-tenant commercial properties in the United States, Spain and the United Kingdom that are subject to NNN Leases. The company is organized in Maryland with its headquarters in San Diego, California. (Source:Wikipedia)
O Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
O Latest Social Stream
View Full O Social Stream
Latest O News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about REALTY INCOME CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate O as an investment opportunity.
Invest in the these seven best REITs to buy offering strong upside and shining bright in 2023's tough real estate market.
These seven relatively-smaller components of the famed index are the best S&P 500 stocks to buy in December 2023
In the investment landscape, discerning investors seek stable yet promising income options to bolster their portfolios.
These undervalued high-growth gems should be at the top of your list of great investing ideas right now.
If all you did was look at dividend yield, then tobacco giant Altria's (NYSE: MO) 9.2% yield would easily win out over real estate investment trust (REIT) Realty Income's (NYSE: O) comparatively small 5.5%. Here's a quick look at why conservative investors will likely be much happier with the smaller yield. Altria's primary division, which makes up around 90% of its top line, sells what it calls smokable products.
O Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|