Realty Income Corporation (O) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- O's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than only 1.49% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, O's comes in at 1.46 -- better than 88.99% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- O is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than only 2.01% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with O that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ODP, EGO, KHC, ABT and GFI.
O Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Realty Income Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 0.19% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Realty Income Corp are:
- Given its market cap of around 20 billion US dollars, this puts the stock in the large-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 80% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- With a market cap of roughly $20 billion, O is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than only 23.4% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for O, approximately only 24.57% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
O Dividend Chart
O Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|