Realty Income Corporation (O) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, O has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than only 1.49% US-listed dividend payers.
- O has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.7%, higher than about 95.95% stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, O generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 1.91% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with O's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SNMP, CIX, CNK, FCCO and OKE.
O Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Realty Income Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 2.51%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Realty Income Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Realty Income Corp's dividend yield of 4.65% is in the top 18.04%.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for O, its beta is lower than just 23.18% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- With a market cap of roughly $21 billion, O is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 23.55% of them.
O Dividend Chart
O Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|