Realty Income Corporation (O) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, O has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than merely 1.48% US-listed dividend payers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that O has less fluctuation in its price than 91.77% of stocks we're observing.
- O is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than just 2.32% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with O's price: SIEB, NGVC, FDBC, VIAC and NRG.
O Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Realty Income Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 2.51%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Realty Income Corp are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Realty Income Corp's dividend yield of 4.65% is in the top 18.04%.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for O, its beta is lower than just 23.18% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- With a market cap of roughly $21 billion, O is in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than just 23.55% of them.
O Dividend Chart
O Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|