Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (OBCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OBCI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where OBCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OBCI is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 28 weeks.
- OBCI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 46.39% of US stocks).
OBCI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ocean Bio Chem Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ocean Bio Chem Inc is reporting a growth rate of 213.05%; that's higher than 91.26% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that OBCI's revenue has grown 48.48% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.51% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ocean Bio Chem Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NVFY, BKE, HVT, GTS, and XELB.
- Visit OBCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oceanbiochem.com.
OBCI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, OBCI's price/sales ratio is 41.18% lower, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 243 months, OBCI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 155.
- Over the past 243 months, OBCI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OBCI.
OBCI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 4754.01%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 111.19%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 219.43%.
The table below shows OBCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OBCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.80||52-week high||$22.55|
|Prev. close||$12.67||52-week low||$9.76|
|Day high||$12.91||Avg. volume||29,457|
|50-day MA||$12.53||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$12.92||Market Cap||121.37M|
OBCI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Ocean Bio Chem Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Ocean Bio Chem Inc ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 36% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ocean Bio Chem Inc ended up being:
- OBCI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 50.36% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Ocean Bio Chem Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 11.09% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OBCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OBCI Latest Social Stream
View Full OBCI Social Stream
Latest OBCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ocean Bio Chem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OBCI as an investment opportunity.
David Iben put it well when he said, 'Volatility is not a risk we care about. What we care about is avoiding the...
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., June 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- OdorStar Technology, LLC. a subsidiary of Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (NASDAQ: OBCI), announces it has received approval from The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for its PERFORMACIDE® brand of disinfectants (EPA Reg No. 87508-3)
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
No summary available.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., May 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (NASDAQ: OBCI), the parent company of Star brite, Inc. and Kinpak, Inc. vertical manufacturer and distributor of performance, appearance, maintenance, and disinfectant chemicals for the marine, RV, and outdoor
OBCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|