Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (OBCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OBCI POWR Grades
- OBCI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.57% of US stocks.
- OBCI's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 198 days.
- OBCI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
OBCI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Ocean Bio Chem Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- OBCI's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 15.21% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, OBCI has reported earnings growth of 168.02%, putting it ahead of 89.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ocean Bio Chem Inc are TORM, CRWS, JCS, NODK, and HSON.
- Visit OBCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oceanbiochem.com.
OBCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.84||52-week high||$22.55|
|Prev. close||$11.80||52-week low||$4.72|
|Day high||$11.97||Avg. volume||34,155|
|50-day MA||$12.48||Dividend yield||1.01%|
|200-day MA||$13.59||Market Cap||112.27M|
OBCI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for OBCI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ocean Bio Chem Inc ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Ocean Bio Chem Inc, consider:
- OBCI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 46.3% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Ocean Bio Chem Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 12.71% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OBCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OBCI Latest Social Stream
View Full OBCI Social Stream
Latest OBCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ocean Bio Chem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OBCI as an investment opportunity.
Photo by BlackJack3D/E+ via Getty Images Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc.'s (OBCI) primary business is manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of a comprehensive line of appearance, performance, and maintenance products for the marine, automotive, power sports, recreational vehicle, home care, and outdoor power equipment markets. OBCI distributes these products throughout the United States...
Does the April share price for Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OBCI ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (NASDAQ: OBCI), the parent company of Star brite, Inc. and Kinpak Inc.—vertical manufacturer and distributor of performance, appearance, maintenance, and disinfectant chemicals for the marine, RV, and outdoor industries is pleased to announce its fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 financial results.
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (NASDAQ: OBCI), parent company of Star brite, Inc.—vertical manufacturer and distributor of performance, appearance, and maintenance chemicals for the marine, RV, and outdoor industries — is pleased to announce the Board of Directors unanimously voted to increase the annual dividend to $0.12 per share of common stock, payable quarterly at a rate of $0.03 per share. The current dividend is payable on March 25, 2021, to holders of record of the Company's Common Stock on March 11,2021.
OBCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|