Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (OBCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OBCI Stock Summary
- OBCI has a market capitalization of $82,052,161 -- more than approximately only 13.28% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Ocean Bio Chem Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 92.17%, Ocean Bio Chem Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.18% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ocean Bio Chem Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SAFT, HIHO, KEQU, CVCO, and NODK.
- Visit OBCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oceanbiochem.com.
OBCI Valuation Summary
- OBCI's EV/EBIT ratio is 6.7; this is 69.34% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- OBCI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 56.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OBCI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 29.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OBCI.
OBCI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 346.2%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5413.68%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 48.48%.
The table below shows OBCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OBCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OBCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.86||52-week high||$13.40|
|Prev. close||$12.87||52-week low||$5.90|
|Day high||$12.89||Avg. volume||17,195|
|50-day MA||$7.53||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$8.87||Market Cap||122.30M|
Most Popular Stories View All
OBCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OBCI Latest Social Stream
View Full OBCI Social Stream
Latest OBCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ocean Bio Chem Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OBCI as an investment opportunity.
Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (NASDAQ: OBCI) announced today record net sales for both the fourth quarter and the full year 2021, continuing a 9-year trend of record-breaking sales.
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
AltraVue Capital LLC boosted its stake in Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (NASDAQ:OBCI) by 36.2% during the 3rd quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 129,416 shares of the companys stock after buying an additional 34,420 shares during the period. Ocean Bio-Chem makes up approximately 
It looks like Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. ( NASDAQ:OBCI ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. Typically, the...
Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (NASDAQ:OBCI) announced a quarterly dividend on Wednesday, November 24th, Wall Street Journal reports. Stockholders of record on Monday, December 6th will be given a dividend of 0.03 per share on Tuesday, December 21st. This represents a $0.12 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.23%. The ex-dividend date is […]
OBCI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|