OceanFirst Financial Corp. (OCFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCFC POWR Grades
- OCFC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 74.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OCFC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- OCFC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
OCFC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 822.01, Oceanfirst Financial Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.04% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -63.85%, Oceanfirst Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.41% of about US stocks.
- Oceanfirst Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 61.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.61% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EFSC, FRME, RGA, FRAF, and BFRA.
- OCFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oceanfirst Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.oceanfirst.com.
OCFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OCFC's price/earnings ratio is 28.1% higher, now standing at 15.5.
- Over the past 243 months, OCFC's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
- OCFC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCFC.
OCFC Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -9.01%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 227.53%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 335.68%.
The table below shows OCFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OCFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.00||52-week high||$25.76|
|Prev. close||$19.57||52-week low||$13.14|
|Day high||$20.18||Avg. volume||282,297|
|50-day MA||$20.70||Dividend yield||3.49%|
|200-day MA||$20.32||Market Cap||1.21B|
OceanFirst Financial Corp. (OCFC) Company Bio
OceanFirst Financial Corporation provides a range of community banking services to retail, government, and business customers in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Toms River, New Jersey.
OCFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCFC Latest Social Stream
View Full OCFC Social Stream
Latest OCFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oceanfirst Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCFC as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls OceanFirst Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:OCFC ), then you'll have to look at the...
Image source: The Motley Fool. OceanFirst Financial Corp (NASDAQ: OCFC)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 30, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, and welcome to the OceanFirst Financial Corp Earnings conference call.
OceanFirst (OCFC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.95% and -1.56%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RED BANK, New Jersey, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OceanFirst Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:“OCFC”), (the “Company”), the holding company for OceanFirst Bank N.A. (the “Bank”), today announced net income available to common stockholders of $29.6 million, or $0.49 per diluted share, for the three months ended June 30, 2021 as compared to $18.6 million, or $0.31 per diluted share, for the corresponding prior year period. For the six months ended June 30, 2021, the Company reported net income availa
OceanFirst Bank N.A. Continues Regional Expansion With Appointments of Daniel Griggs and Tom Crawford
RED BANK, N.J., July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OceanFirst Bank N.A. (“OceanFirst”), the wholly owned subsidiary of OceanFirst Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:OCFC), announces the addition of two experienced commercial banking officers to lead the Bank’s ongoing expansion plans in the Boston and Baltimore markets. Daniel Griggs recently joined OceanFirst as President of the Boston Regional market and is responsible for building a commercial banking team who will deliver customized financial solutions
OCFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OCFCWant to do more research on Oceanfirst Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Oceanfirst Financial Corp (OCFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oceanfirst Financial Corp (OCFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oceanfirst Financial Corp (OCFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch