OceanFirst Financial Corp. (OCFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCFC POWR Grades
- OCFC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 67.97% of US stocks.
- OCFC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- OCFC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.96% of US stocks).
OCFC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 929.23, Oceanfirst Financial Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.82% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -63.85%, Oceanfirst Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 5.45% of about US stocks.
- Oceanfirst Financial Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 54.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of 95.94% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oceanfirst Financial Corp are EFSC, FRME, RGA, THFF, and MCBC.
- OCFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oceanfirst Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.oceanfirst.com.
OCFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.56||52-week high||$25.76|
|Prev. close||$22.10||52-week low||$13.14|
|Day high||$22.61||Avg. volume||315,003|
|50-day MA||$23.47||Dividend yield||3.01%|
|200-day MA||$18.76||Market Cap||1.36B|
OceanFirst Financial Corp. (OCFC) Company Bio
OceanFirst Financial Corporation provides a range of community banking services to retail, government, and business customers in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Toms River, New Jersey.
OCFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCFC Latest Social Stream
View Full OCFC Social Stream
Latest OCFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oceanfirst Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCFC as an investment opportunity.
We believe investing is smart because history shows that stock markets go higher in the long term. But not every stock...
The following slide deck was published by OceanFirst Financial Corp. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Image source: The Motley Fool. OceanFirst Financial Corp (NASDAQ: OCFC)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 30, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and welcome to the OceanFirst Financial Corp.
OceanFirst (OCFC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 10.00% and 7.93%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
RED BANK, New Jersey, April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OceanFirst Financial Corp. (NASDAQ:“OCFC”), (the “Company”), the holding company for OceanFirst Bank N.A. (the “Bank”), today announced that net income available to common stockholders was $31.7 million, or $0.53 per diluted share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 as compared to $16.5 million, or $0.27 per diluted share, for the corresponding prior year period. The current quarter results benefited from the modest release of credit loss expense and improved levels of core operating expenses, which resulted in return on average assets of 1.12%, return on average tangible stockholders’ equity of 13.22%, and efficiency ratio of 54.73%, as compared to 0.64%, 7.50%, and 67.28%, respectively, in the prior year period. Core earnings ...
OCFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OCFCWant to do more research on Oceanfirst Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Oceanfirst Financial Corp (OCFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oceanfirst Financial Corp (OCFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oceanfirst Financial Corp (OCFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch