OceanFirst Financial Corp. (OCFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCFC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where OCFC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OCFC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- OCFC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
OCFC Stock Summary
- Oceanfirst Financial Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 19.58% of US listed stocks.
- OCFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.37% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OCFC is more volatile than only 10.54% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABTX, BHB, FBMS, EQBK, and AMNB.
- Visit OCFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oceanfirst.com.
OCFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OCFC's price/sales ratio is 200% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- OCFC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OCFC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCFC.
OCFC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 201.12%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 47.17%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -45.12%.
The table below shows OCFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OCFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.68% of graded US stocks.
- OCFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.034 -- ranking 305th of 428 Banking stocks.
- WSBC, PNFP, and EVBN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCFC.
The table below shows OCFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.91||52-week high||$24.25|
|Prev. close||$18.77||52-week low||$18.30|
|Day high||$18.98||Avg. volume||261,270|
|50-day MA||$19.66||Dividend yield||3.6%|
|200-day MA||$21.30||Market Cap||1.12B|
OceanFirst Financial Corp. (OCFC) Company Bio
OceanFirst Financial Corporation provides a range of community banking services to retail, government, and business customers in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Toms River, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCFC Latest Social Stream
View Full OCFC Social Stream
Latest OCFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oceanfirst Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCFC as an investment opportunity.
The reshuffling became necessary when parent company OceanFirst accelerated its entry into the Maryland and D.C. markets in November with the planned acquisition of Salisbury, Maryland-based Partners Bancorp for $186 million.
NEW YORK, Feb. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a shareholder rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to: Edoc Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: ADOC )''s merger with Calidi Biotherapeutics, Inc. If you are an Edoc shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options . CHW Acquisition Corporation (NASDAQ: CHWA )''s merger with Wag Labs, Inc. If you are a CHWA shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options . Partners Bancorp (NASDAQ: PTRS )''s sale to OceanFirst Financial Corp. Under Full story available on Benzinga.com
OceanFirst Financial Corp., the holding company for OceanFirst Bank N.A., announced the Company has signed an agreement to acquire a majority interest in Trident Abstract Title Agency, LLC with the right to acquire 100%. The transaction is expected to close on March 1, 2022. Upon closing, Trident will operate as The post OceanFirst Financial Announces Acquisition of Trident Abstract Title Agency appeared first on GlobalFinTechSeries .
No summary available.
Deal-happy OceanFirst Financial Corp is making another acquisition. Toms River-based OceanFirst (NASDAQ: OCFC) said it will acquire a majority interest in Trident Abstract Title Agency, with the right to acquire 100%. The transaction is expected to close on March 1, at which time Trident will operate as an independent subsidiary of OceanFirst.
OCFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OCFCWant to do more research on Oceanfirst Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Oceanfirst Financial Corp (OCFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oceanfirst Financial Corp (OCFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oceanfirst Financial Corp (OCFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch