OceanFirst Financial Corp. (OCFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OCFC POWR Grades
- OCFC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OCFC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- OCFC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
OCFC Stock Summary
- OCFC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.69%, Oceanfirst Financial Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.88% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for OCFC comes in at 33.69% -- higher than that of 93.28% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OCFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABTX, CZNC, WABC, BXS, and FIBK.
- OCFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oceanfirst Financial Corp's official web site, go to www.oceanfirst.com.
OCFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, OCFC's price/sales ratio is 200% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- OCFC's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, OCFC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OCFC.
OCFC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 295.12%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 335.68%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -15.92%.
The table below shows OCFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OCFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OCFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 39.46% of graded US stocks.
- OCFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 380th of 435 Banking stocks.
- CBTX, INDB, and BOH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OCFC.
The table below shows OCFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OCFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OCFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.12||52-week high||$25.76|
|Prev. close||$21.68||52-week low||$14.06|
|Day high||$22.13||Avg. volume||266,761|
|50-day MA||$21.20||Dividend yield||3.14%|
|200-day MA||$21.51||Market Cap||1.32B|
OceanFirst Financial Corp. (OCFC) Company Bio
OceanFirst Financial Corporation provides a range of community banking services to retail, government, and business customers in New Jersey. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Toms River, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
OCFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OCFC Latest Social Stream
View Full OCFC Social Stream
Latest OCFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oceanfirst Financial Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OCFC as an investment opportunity.
First Bank and OceanFirst Bank Announce Definitive Agreement for First Bank to Acquire Two Branch Locations in Central New Jersey Region
Transaction to include approximately $124 million in deposits and $14 million of loans, based on June 30, 2021 balancesHAMILTON, N.J. and RED BANK, N.J., Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- First Bank (NASDAQ: FRBA) and OceanFirst Bank, N.A. (“OceanFirst Bank”), the banking subsidiary of OceanFirst Financial Corp. (“OceanFirst”) (NASDAQ: OCFC), today announced the execution of a definitive agreement whereby First Bank will acquire two New Jersey branch locations from OceanFirst Bank. The terms of
OceanFirst Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:OCFC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.17 per share on the 20th...
OceanFirst Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:OCFC ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 2 days. The ex-dividend date is one...
If you want to know who really controls OceanFirst Financial Corp. ( NASDAQ:OCFC ), then you'll have to look at the...
Image source: The Motley Fool. OceanFirst Financial Corp (NASDAQ: OCFC)Q2 2021 Earnings CallJul 30, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, and welcome to the OceanFirst Financial Corp Earnings conference call.
OCFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OCFCWant to do more research on Oceanfirst Financial Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Oceanfirst Financial Corp (OCFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oceanfirst Financial Corp (OCFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oceanfirst Financial Corp (OCFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch