Oil-Dri Corporation Of America (ODC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ODC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ODC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.07% of US stocks.
- ODC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- ODC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.01% of US stocks).
ODC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Oil-Dri Corp of America's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 52.87%, Oil-Dri Corp of America's debt growth rate surpasses 85.26% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ODC is more volatile than just 0.23% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oil-Dri Corp of America, a group of peers worth examining would be JKS, DVD, SNOA, IRIX, and JVA.
- Visit ODC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oildri.com.
ODC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ODC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.14||52-week high||$38.47|
|Prev. close||$35.80||52-week low||$31.86|
|Day high||$36.44||Avg. volume||15,392|
|50-day MA||$35.56||Dividend yield||2.88%|
|200-day MA||$35.52||Market Cap||268.52M|
Oil-Dri Corporation Of America (ODC) Company Bio
Oil-Dri Corporation of America develops, manufactures, and markets sorbent products in the United States and internationally. It provides agricultural and horticultural products, including granular and powdered mineral absorbent products for crop protection chemical carriers, drying agents, bulk processing aids, growing media components, and seed enhancement media under the Agsorb, Verge, Flo-Fre, Terra-Green, and Pel-Unite brands. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
ODC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ODC Latest Social Stream
View Full ODC Social Stream
Latest ODC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oil-Dri Corp of America that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ODC as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Oil-Dri Corporation of America ( NYSE:ODC ), then you'll have to look at the...
Wade Robey Vice President, Marketing and Product Development, Amlan International CHICAGO, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amlan International, the animal health business of Oil-Dri Corporation of America and a global leader in mineral-based feed additives that improve the intestinal health and efficiency of poultry and livestock, has named Wade Robey as Vice President, Marketing and Product Development. Wade's appointment as the global marketing lead affirms Amlan's commitment to deliver reliable, natural solutions from its proprietary mineral technology to improve the quality of animal protein for human consumption. A skilled marketer with deep experience in the agriculture and animal health markets, Wade will direct the company's global marketing function to ensure long-term custo...
In this article we discuss 10 best material dividend stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the materials sector and its outlook, go directly to 5 Best Material Dividend Stocks to Buy Now. Materials stocks are volatile, linked to fickle factors like commodities, oil prices, construction industry and consumer […]
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
Oil-Dri Co. of America (NYSE:ODC) Director Allan H. Selig acquired 1,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, January 20th. The stock was bought at an average price of $33.73 per share, with a total value of $33,730.00. Following the purchase, the director now directly owns 45,000 shares in the company, valued […]
ODC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ODCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Oil-Dri Corp of America's stock as an investment opportunity:
Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch