Oil-Dri Corporation Of America (ODC): Price and Financial Metrics
ODC Stock Summary
- ODC's went public 29.94 years ago, making it older than 83.39% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Oil-Dri Corp of America's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 121.92%, Oil-Dri Corp of America's debt growth rate surpasses 88.14% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oil-Dri Corp of America are MHH, GDOT, KNL, ZUMZ, and RECN.
- Visit ODC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oildri.com.
ODC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ODC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.99||52-week high||$38.80|
|Prev. close||$33.23||52-week low||$27.51|
|Day high||$33.01||Avg. volume||10,798|
|50-day MA||$36.17||Dividend yield||3.01%|
|200-day MA||$33.82||Market Cap||243.44M|
Oil-Dri Corporation Of America (ODC) Company Bio
Oil-Dri Corporation of America develops, manufactures, and markets sorbent products in the United States and internationally. It provides agricultural and horticultural products, including granular and powdered mineral absorbent products for crop protection chemical carriers, drying agents, bulk processing aids, growing media components, and seed enhancement media under the Agsorb, Verge, Flo-Fre, Terra-Green, and Pel-Unite brands. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.