Oil-Dri Corporation Of America (ODC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ODC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ODC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ODC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ODC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
ODC Stock Summary
- ODC's went public 31.6 years ago, making it older than 84.44% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Oil-Dri Corp of America's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ODC is more volatile than just 0.28% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oil-Dri Corp of America, a group of peers worth examining would be TRNS, LAKE, AVD, HWKN, and ROCK.
- Visit ODC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oildri.com.
ODC Valuation Summary
- ODC's price/earnings ratio is 15.9; this is 20.1% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- ODC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ODC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ODC.
ODC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 48.61%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 145.05%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 7.12%.
The table below shows ODC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ODC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ODC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.72||52-week high||$38.45|
|Prev. close||$34.75||52-week low||$32.16|
|Day high||$34.84||Avg. volume||13,744|
|50-day MA||$34.88||Dividend yield||3.11%|
|200-day MA||$35.28||Market Cap||257.24M|
Oil-Dri Corporation Of America (ODC) Company Bio
Oil-Dri Corporation of America develops, manufactures, and markets sorbent products in the United States and internationally. It provides agricultural and horticultural products, including granular and powdered mineral absorbent products for crop protection chemical carriers, drying agents, bulk processing aids, growing media components, and seed enhancement media under the Agsorb, Verge, Flo-Fre, Terra-Green, and Pel-Unite brands. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ODC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ODC Latest Social Stream
View Full ODC Social Stream
Latest ODC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oil-Dri Corp of America that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ODC as an investment opportunity.
Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) produces and markets sorbent mineral products for diverse markets, including pet care, animal health, nutrition, agricultural ingredients, sports field and industrial and automotive. ODC recently registered robust top-line growth for the fourth quarter of Fiscal Year 2021, but its earnings nosedived. Let us look at ODC’s Q4 financials and understand what has changed in its key risk factors that investors should know. Driven by growth in cat litter, industrial and sports and agricultural businesses, net sales increased 20% year-over-year to $78.1 million. Sales of animal health and nutrition products remained flat during this period.
Oil-Dri Corporation Of America: Amlan International to Showcase Health and Performance Benefits of Mineral-Based Feed Additives at Leman China Swine Conference
CHICAGO, Oct. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At the upcoming 10th Leman China Swine Conference and 2021 World Swine Industry Expo, Amlan International will highlight how its natural, mineral-based fe
Welcome to the Q4 2021 investor teleconference for Oil-Dri Corporation of America. Joining me on the call today is Susan Kreh, CFO; Molly VandenHeuvel, COO; Jessica Moskowitz, VP and general manager of our consumer products division; Fred Kao, vice president of global sales for Amlan International; Laura Scheland, vice president and general counsel; and Leslie Garber, manager of investor relations.
Amlan International to Showcase Health and Performance Benefits of Mineral-Based Feed Additives at Leman China Swine Conference
CHICAGO, Oct. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At the upcoming 10th Leman China Swine Conference and 2021 World Swine Industry Expo, Amlan International will highlight how its natural, mineral-based feed additives are improving intestinal health in swine and helping producers overcome key economic production challenges. The conference and expo, to be held on October 20-22, 2021, in the Chongqing International Expo Center, are expected to attract approximately 6,000 conference attendees and more than
When researching a stock for investment, what can tell us that the company is in decline? Typically, we'll see the...
ODC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ODCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Oil-Dri Corp of America's stock as an investment opportunity:
Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch