Oil-Dri Corporation Of America (ODC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ODC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ODC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.63% of US stocks.
- ODC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ODC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
ODC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Oil-Dri Corp of America's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.65, Oil-Dri Corp of America has a higher such ratio than merely 15.51% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 127.93%, Oil-Dri Corp of America's debt growth rate surpasses 91.78% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oil-Dri Corp of America, a group of peers worth examining would be GDOT, TRNS, HWKN, SMID, and FLXS.
- Visit ODC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oildri.com.
ODC Valuation Summary
- ODC's price/earnings ratio is 15.9; this is 20.1% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- ODC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ODC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ODC.
ODC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.73%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 19.51%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -21.12%.
The table below shows ODC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ODC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ODC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.93||52-week high||$38.05|
|Prev. close||$23.63||52-week low||$22.80|
|Day high||$24.06||Avg. volume||32,426|
|50-day MA||$26.23||Dividend yield||4.57%|
|200-day MA||$31.68||Market Cap||175.45M|
Oil-Dri Corporation Of America (ODC) Company Bio
Oil-Dri Corporation of America develops, manufactures, and markets sorbent products in the United States and internationally. It provides agricultural and horticultural products, including granular and powdered mineral absorbent products for crop protection chemical carriers, drying agents, bulk processing aids, growing media components, and seed enhancement media under the Agsorb, Verge, Flo-Fre, Terra-Green, and Pel-Unite brands. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
ODC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ODC Latest Social Stream
View Full ODC Social Stream
Latest ODC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oil-Dri Corp of America that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ODC as an investment opportunity.
Has Oil-Dri Corporation of America (NYSE:ODC) Stock's Recent Performance Got Anything to Do With Its Financial Health?
Most readers would already know that Oil-Dri Corporation of America's (NYSE:ODC) stock increased by 3.9% over the past...
CHICAGO, Jan. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oil-Dri Corporation of America (NYSE: ODC) today announced that it will increase prices for its cat litter products effective April 1, 2022. These pricing actions will apply to branded and private label cat litter items sold within the United States. The Company continues to experience substantial increases in freight, packaging, materials, natural gas, and non-fuel manufacturing costs, all of which are key components of its cat litter products. Daniel
CHICAGO, Jan. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oil-Dri Corporation of America (NYSE: ODC) announces that effective today, Christopher B. Lamson has been appointed as Group Vice President of Retail and Wholesale (“R&W”). Daniel S. Jaffee, President and Chief Executive Officer commented, “I am pleased to welcome Chris to the Oil-Dri team. In his role as Group Vice President of Retail and Wholesale, Chris will be responsible for overseeing our domestic and Canadian consumer products, industrial, and sp
Amlan is Sowing Seeds of Progress With Next-Generation Natural Feed Additives for Poultry and Livestock Production
Amlan's growing global investment in R&D and technical expertise in key global regions delivers next-generation mineral-based feed additive technologies.Already offering proven feed additives for global poultry and livestock production, Amlan introduces new natural, mineral-based feed additives for the US market to meet growing consumer demands for higher-quality animal protein raised without antibiotics.Emerging technologies for poultry and swine production optimize gut health in animals, suppo
Amlan International to Present New Research During International Production and Processing Expo (IPPE)
Oral abstract presentations will center on new natural feed additive solutions to support optimal intestinal health and microbial balance in poultry.Two Amlan-sponsored TECHTalks presentations by leading industry researchers will focus on the impact of intestinal microbiota, applications of a Mycotoxin Risk algorithm, and opportunities to improve intestinal health.IPPE attendees will be able to hear about Amlan technology, interact with Amlan experts, and even hold Amlan’s mineral in their hands
ODC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ODCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Oil-Dri Corp of America's stock as an investment opportunity:
Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch