Oil-Dri Corporation Of America (ODC): Price and Financial Metrics
ODC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 114.51%, Oil-Dri Corp of America's debt growth rate surpasses 87.96% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Oil-Dri Corp of America is reporting a growth rate of 109.91%; that's higher than 90.03% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Oil-Dri Corp of America's share price is greater than that of merely 1.08% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Oil-Dri Corp of America, a group of peers worth examining would be UFPT, SCHN, CWCO, FSS, and CRVL.
- Visit ODC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.oildri.com.
ODC Stock Price Chart More Charts
ODC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.35||52-week high||$38.80|
|Prev. close||$35.07||52-week low||$27.51|
|Day high||$36.09||Avg. volume||17,077|
|50-day MA||$34.39||Dividend yield||2.83%|
|200-day MA||$34.32||Market Cap||269.05M|
Oil-Dri Corporation Of America (ODC) Company Bio
Oil-Dri Corporation of America develops, manufactures, and markets sorbent products in the United States and internationally. It provides agricultural and horticultural products, including granular and powdered mineral absorbent products for crop protection chemical carriers, drying agents, bulk processing aids, growing media components, and seed enhancement media under the Agsorb, Verge, Flo-Fre, Terra-Green, and Pel-Unite brands. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.