Oil-Dri Corporation Of America (ODC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ODC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ODC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.51% of US stocks.
- ODC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ODC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
ODC Stock Summary
- ODC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,071.81 -- higher than 95.92% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Oil-Dri Corp of America's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Oil-Dri Corp of America's share price is greater than that of merely 0.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Oil-Dri Corp of America are JKS, NEOG, VIRC, GVP, and APWC.
- ODC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Oil-Dri Corp of America's official web site, go to www.oildri.com.
ODC Valuation Summary
- ODC's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 62.5% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ODC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.
- Over the past 243 months, ODC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ODC.
ODC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 14.6%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 93.61%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 47.55%.
The table below shows ODC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ODC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ODC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$35.57||52-week high||$38.47|
|Prev. close||$35.98||52-week low||$32.16|
|Day high||$35.85||Avg. volume||14,657|
|50-day MA||$35.53||Dividend yield||2.92%|
|200-day MA||$35.34||Market Cap||263.54M|
Oil-Dri Corporation Of America (ODC) Company Bio
Oil-Dri Corporation of America develops, manufactures, and markets sorbent products in the United States and internationally. It provides agricultural and horticultural products, including granular and powdered mineral absorbent products for crop protection chemical carriers, drying agents, bulk processing aids, growing media components, and seed enhancement media under the Agsorb, Verge, Flo-Fre, Terra-Green, and Pel-Unite brands. The company was founded in 1941 and is based in Chicago, Illinois.
ODC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ODC Latest Social Stream
View Full ODC Social Stream
Latest ODC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Oil-Dri Corp of America that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ODC as an investment opportunity.
CHICAGO, July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oil-Dri Corporation of America (NYSE: ODC) today announced that it will implement price increases of its clay absorbents and sports field products, effective September 1, 2021. These price increases will range from 5% to 9%, depending on the product. Although Oil-Dri is continuously improving its manufacturing efficiencies, price adjustments are necessary as the company is facing significant cost increases across all input channels, including packaging,
Is Oil-Dri Corporation of America's (NYSE:ODC) Stock's Recent Performance A Reflection Of Its Financial Health?
Oil-Dri Corporation of America's (NYSE:ODC) stock up by 3.7% over the past month. Given that the market rewards strong...
Oil-Dri Announces Price Increases for its U.S. and Canadian Branded and Private Label Cat Litter Products
CHICAGO, July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oil-Dri Corporation of America (NYSE: ODC) today announced that it is notifying customers of plans to raise prices of its cat litter products during the first quarter of fiscal year 2022. These pricing actions will apply to branded and private label cat litter products sold within the United States and Canada. Over the past year, the company has incurred significant increases in freight, packaging, materials, natural gas, and non-fuel manufacturing cost
Amlan International Expands North America Operations With Addition of Chuck Snipes as Key Account Manager
Chuck Snipes Chuck Snipes, Key Account Manager, U.S. Coastal Region CHICAGO, July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amlan International, a global leader in natural, mineral-based feed additives for poultry and swine production, continues to bolster its business in the United States with the addition of Chuck Snipes as key account manager for the U.S. coastal region. A veteran in the poultry production industry, Chuck joins the U.S. sales and technical service teams to leverage Amlan’s global market s
Oil-Dri Announces Price Increases for its Agricultural, Bleaching Clay and Fluid Purification Products
CHICAGO, July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Oil-Dri Corporation of America (NYSE: ODC) today announced that it will increase prices for its agricultural, bleaching clay and fluid purification products. The price increases, effective August 1, 2021, will range up to 7% depending on the product.
ODC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ODCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Oil-Dri Corp of America's stock as an investment opportunity:
Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch