Oil-Dri Corporation Of America (ODC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ODC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 37,621,000; for context, that's better than 87.71% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ODC has less volatility in its price than 98.59% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ODC's price: PEBO, TGS, ORI, GSBC and CTO.
ODC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for ODC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 8.18% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Oil-Dri Corp of America are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, the expected return of 8.18%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 74.36% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Oil-Dri Corp of America bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 74.36% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- With a market cap of roughly $265 million, ODC is in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 86.96% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for ODC, approximately 86.87% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
ODC Dividend Chart
ODC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ODC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ODC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Oil-Dri Corp of America's dividends? Try the links below:
Oil-Dri Corp of America Common Stock (ODC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) - Dividend Investor
Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha