Oil-Dri Corporation Of America (ODC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ODC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 34,074,000; for context, that's better than 88.86% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ODC has less volatility in its price than 98.46% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, ODC has returned $6,981,000 US dollars -- more than only 16.61% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with ODC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RAIL, CCI, BLL, EQIX and GOLD.
ODC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Oil-Dri Corp of America, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 5.11%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Oil-Dri Corp of America are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Oil-Dri Corp of America's expected return of 5.11% is higher than 69.64% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Oil-Dri Corp of America bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 69.64% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Oil-Dri Corp of America's market cap of $260 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 85.29% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for ODC, approximately 86% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
ODC Dividend Chart
ODC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ODC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ODC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Oil-Dri Corp of America's dividends? Try the links below:
Oil-Dri Corp of America Common Stock (ODC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) - Dividend Investor
Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha