Oil-Dri Corporation Of America (ODC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ODC's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is 0.41% -- which is higher than about 89.2% stocks we're looking at.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, ODC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 38,382,000, ranking above 87.08% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that ODC has less volatility in its price than 99.29% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ODC's price: MATX, CRWS, HPQ, HR and OSBC.
ODC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of ODC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 15.2% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Oil-Dri Corp of America's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, Oil-Dri Corp of America's expected return of 15.2% is higher than 77.12% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Oil-Dri Corp of America bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 77.12% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- With a market cap of roughly $258 million, ODC is in the small-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 86.42% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Oil-Dri Corp of America, its beta is lower than 87.65% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
ODC Dividend Chart
ODC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ODC Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ODC dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Oil-Dri Corp of America's dividends? Try the links below:
Oil-Dri Corp of America Common Stock (ODC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) - Dividend Investor
Oil-Dri Corp of America (ODC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha