Orion Engineered Carbons S.A Common Shares (OEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OEC POWR Grades
- OEC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 98.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OEC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- OEC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 47.45% of US stocks).
OEC Stock Summary
- Orion Engineered Carbons SA's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.65% of US listed stocks.
- OEC's price/sales ratio is 0.84; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 16.38% of US stocks.
- OEC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.41% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Orion Engineered Carbons SA, a group of peers worth examining would be IHRT, CTIB, CEIX, DSKE, and PARR.
- OEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Orion Engineered Carbons SA's official web site, go to www.orioncarbons.com.
OEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.88||52-week high||$22.45|
|Prev. close||$19.37||52-week low||$9.67|
|Day high||$19.37||Avg. volume||362,357|
|50-day MA||$19.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.11||Market Cap||1.14B|
Orion Engineered Carbons S.A Common Shares (OEC) Company Bio
Orion Engineered Carbons is a worldwide supplier of Carbon Black. The company offers standard and high-performance products for Coatings, Printing Inks, Polymers, Rubber and other applications. The company's Gas Blacks, Furnace Blacks and Specialty Carbon Blacks tint, colorize and enhance the performance of plastics, paints and coatings, inks and toners, adhesives and sealants, tires, and manufactured rubber goods such as automotive belts and hoses. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Luxembourg.
OEC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Orion Engineered Carbons SA with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Orion Engineered Carbons SA ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 100%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for OEC, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Orion Engineered Carbons SA over the past 5.75 years is -0.6%; that's higher than only 0% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Basic Materials sector.
- 58% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 21.28% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
OEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OEC Latest Social Stream
View Full OEC Social Stream
Latest OEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orion Engineered Carbons SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OEC as an investment opportunity.
Huntsman (HUN) announces plans of enhancing production capacity of Ultrapure Ethylene Carbonate to support U.S. and European lithium-ion battery markets for EVs.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
Eastman Chemical (EMN) increases production of Naia cellulosic yarn to contribute toward the sustainable and circular production space.
Top Ranked Momentum Stocks to Buy for May 14th
Orion Engineered Carbons S.A. (NYSE: OEC), a global supplier of specialty and high-performance carbon black, today announced financial results for the first quarter of 2021.
OEC Price Returns
Continue Researching OECWant to see what other sources are saying about Orion Engineered Carbons SA's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Orion Engineered Carbons SA (OEC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orion Engineered Carbons SA (OEC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orion Engineered Carbons SA (OEC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch