Orion Engineered Carbons S.A Common Shares (OEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OEC POWR Grades
- OEC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.67% of US stocks.
- OEC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- OEC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 50.16% of US stocks).
OEC Stock Summary
- Orion Engineered Carbons SA's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.11% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.22, Orion Engineered Carbons SA P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 12.06% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Orion Engineered Carbons SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.39% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Orion Engineered Carbons SA, a group of peers worth examining would be GCP, HUN, CPB, ORN, and MPAA.
- OEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Orion Engineered Carbons SA's official web site, go to www.orioncarbons.com.
OEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.20||52-week high||$22.45|
|Prev. close||$18.27||52-week low||$11.83|
|Day high||$18.34||Avg. volume||361,010|
|50-day MA||$17.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.37||Market Cap||1.10B|
Orion Engineered Carbons S.A Common Shares (OEC) Company Bio
Orion Engineered Carbons is a worldwide supplier of Carbon Black. The company offers standard and high-performance products for Coatings, Printing Inks, Polymers, Rubber and other applications. The company's Gas Blacks, Furnace Blacks and Specialty Carbon Blacks tint, colorize and enhance the performance of plastics, paints and coatings, inks and toners, adhesives and sealants, tires, and manufactured rubber goods such as automotive belts and hoses. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Luxembourg.
Most Popular Stories View All
OEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OEC Latest Social Stream
View Full OEC Social Stream
Latest OEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orion Engineered Carbons SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OEC as an investment opportunity.
Orion Engineered Carbons S.A with ticker code (OEC) now have 6 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 32 and 16 calculating the mean target price we have 25.67. Now with the previous closing price of 17.69 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 45.1%. There is a 50 day moving average of 17.69 while the 200 day moving average is 18.98. The market capitalisation for the company is $1,108m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="OEC" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Orion Engineered Carbons S.A., together with its subsidiaries, produces and sells carbon black products in Germany, the U...
Orion Engineered Carbons S.A. ( NYSE:OEC ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent share price...
Carbon Black in Lead-Acid Battery Market Competitive Outlook With Imerys, Orion Engineered Carbons S.A., Cabot Corporation
Lead is the key component in lead-acid batteries, which is soft in nature, therefore, a couple of other additives such as antimony, tin, calcium, selenium, and carbon black are added to it. Carbon black as a conductive additive has been
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $OEC #chemicals--Orion Engineered Carbons (NYSE: OEC), a leading supplier of specialty and high-performance carbon black, today announced that CEO Corning Painter has joined over 2,000 other chief executive officers from 85 industries by signing the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion pledge. It is the largest CEO-driven business commitment to advance diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Diversity and inclusion can be difficult topics to navigate, but if we avoid constructiv
Orion Engineered Carbons to Participate in the Credit Suisse 34th Annual Virtual Basic Materials Conference
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Orion Engineered Carbons (NYSE: OEC), a leading supplier of specialty and high-performance carbon black, today announced that Mr. Corning Painter, chief executive officer, and Mr. Lorin Crenshaw, chief financial officer, will participate in one-on-one meetings at the Credit Suisse 34th Annual Virtual Basic Materials Conference on Monday, September 13, 2021. Mr. Painter will also participate in a fireside chat at 9:30 a.m. EDT on the same day. A live webcast of the fire
OEC Price Returns
Continue Researching OECWant to see what other sources are saying about Orion Engineered Carbons SA's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Orion Engineered Carbons SA (OEC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orion Engineered Carbons SA (OEC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orion Engineered Carbons SA (OEC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch