Orion Engineered Carbons S.A Common Shares (OEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OEC POWR Grades
- OEC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.59% of US stocks.
- OEC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- OEC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 42.88% of US stocks).
OEC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for OEC is 4.58 -- better than 90.13% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ORION ENGINEERED CARBONS SA is higher than 96.07% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.44, ORION ENGINEERED CARBONS SA has a higher such ratio than merely 15.11% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OEC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VERO, EML, ZD, NVT, and ESI.
- OEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ORION ENGINEERED CARBONS SA's official web site, go to www.orioncarbons.com.
OEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.49||52-week high||$20.99|
|Prev. close||$14.14||52-week low||$13.19|
|Day high||$14.71||Avg. volume||529,617|
|50-day MA||$16.35||Dividend yield||0.55%|
|200-day MA||$16.77||Market Cap||881.09M|
Orion Engineered Carbons S.A Common Shares (OEC) Company Bio
Orion Engineered Carbons is a worldwide supplier of Carbon Black. The company offers standard and high-performance products for Coatings, Printing Inks, Polymers, Rubber and other applications. The company's Gas Blacks, Furnace Blacks and Specialty Carbon Blacks tint, colorize and enhance the performance of plastics, paints and coatings, inks and toners, adhesives and sealants, tires, and manufactured rubber goods such as automotive belts and hoses. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Luxembourg.
Most Popular Stories View All
OEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OEC Latest Social Stream
View Full OEC Social Stream
Latest OEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ORION ENGINEERED CARBONS SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OEC as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, September 29, 2022--Orion Engineered Carbons S.A. (NYSE: OEC), a specialty chemical company, today announced that its board of directors has declared an interim dividend to be paid in the first quarter of 2023 of $0.0207 per common share of the company, which is equivalent to the aggregate amount of approximately $1.25 million based on the number of common shares currently outstanding.
Orion Engineered Carbons to Participate in the 35th Annual Credit Suisse Specialties and Basics Conference
HOUSTON, September 12, 2022--Orion Engineered Carbons (NYSE: OEC), a specialty chemicals company, announced today that Chief Executive Officer Corning Painter and Chief Financial Officer Jeff Glajch will participate in a Fireside Chat at the 35th Annual Credit Suisse Specialties and Basics Conference in New York on September 13 at 1:15 pm EDT. Click here to access the audio link on the company’s website. A transcript will also be available on the site following the conference.
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But every investor is...
HOUSTON, September 01, 2022--Orion Engineered Carbons (NYSE: OEC), a global specialty chemicals company, today announced it will raise prices for all specialty carbon black grades produced in Europe. The increase will be communicated individually to customers and will vary depending on the product, manufacturing process and location.
Bullish Orion Engineered Carbons S.A. (NYSE:OEC) insiders were rewarded last week as their US$2.7m investment inflated to US$2.9m
Orion Engineered Carbons S.A. ( NYSE:OEC ) insiders who purchased shares in the last 12 months were richly rewarded...
OEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OECWant to see what other sources are saying about Orion Engineered Carbons SA's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Orion Engineered Carbons SA (OEC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orion Engineered Carbons SA (OEC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orion Engineered Carbons SA (OEC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch