Orion Engineered Carbons S.A Common Shares (OEC): Price and Financial Metrics
OEC Stock Summary
- Orion Engineered Carbons SA's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.76% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Orion Engineered Carbons SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 6,616.71%, Orion Engineered Carbons SA's debt growth rate surpasses 99.05% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Orion Engineered Carbons SA are TNC, ELY, TZOO, SANM, and NUVA.
- OEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Orion Engineered Carbons SA's official web site, go to www.orioncarbons.com.
OEC Stock Price Chart More Charts
OEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.64||52-week high||$28.51|
|Prev. close||$17.05||52-week low||$12.10|
|Day high||$18.15||Avg. volume||385,674|
|50-day MA||$18.03||Dividend yield||4.54%|
|200-day MA||$17.64||Market Cap||1.05B|
Orion Engineered Carbons S.A Common Shares (OEC) Company Bio
Orion Engineered Carbons is a worldwide supplier of Carbon Black. The company offers standard and high-performance products for Coatings, Printing Inks, Polymers, Rubber and other applications. The company's Gas Blacks, Furnace Blacks and Specialty Carbon Blacks tint, colorize and enhance the performance of plastics, paints and coatings, inks and toners, adhesives and sealants, tires, and manufactured rubber goods such as automotive belts and hoses. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Luxembourg.
OEC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Orion Engineered Carbons SA with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Orion Engineered Carbons SA ranked in the 32st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Orion Engineered Carbons SA ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.01 years comes in at -0.1%; that's greater than merely 16.16% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Orion Engineered Carbons SA's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 7%; for context, that number is higher than merely 4.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Orion Engineered Carbons SA experienced a tax rate of about 19% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than 75.83% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|