Orion Engineered Carbons S.A Common Shares (OEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OEC POWR Grades
- OEC scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.16% of US stocks.
- OEC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- OEC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 26.31% of US stocks).
OEC Stock Summary
- Orion Engineered Carbons SA's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.68% of US listed stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Orion Engineered Carbons SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Orion Engineered Carbons SA is reporting a growth rate of 223.86%; that's higher than 90.9% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Orion Engineered Carbons SA, a group of peers worth examining would be EML, WFRD, CC, KODK, and CPB.
- OEC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Orion Engineered Carbons SA's official web site, go to www.orioncarbons.com.
OEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.46||52-week high||$21.19|
|Prev. close||$18.63||52-week low||$14.05|
|Day high||$18.68||Avg. volume||557,374|
|50-day MA||$16.18||Dividend yield||0.43%|
|200-day MA||$17.60||Market Cap||1.12B|
Orion Engineered Carbons S.A Common Shares (OEC) Company Bio
Orion Engineered Carbons is a worldwide supplier of Carbon Black. The company offers standard and high-performance products for Coatings, Printing Inks, Polymers, Rubber and other applications. The company's Gas Blacks, Furnace Blacks and Specialty Carbon Blacks tint, colorize and enhance the performance of plastics, paints and coatings, inks and toners, adhesives and sealants, tires, and manufactured rubber goods such as automotive belts and hoses. The company was founded in 2011 and is based in Luxembourg.
Most Popular Stories View All
OEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OEC Latest Social Stream
View Full OEC Social Stream
Latest OEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orion Engineered Carbons SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OEC as an investment opportunity.
Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC) is set to raise prices for all specialty carbon black products owing to rising raw material, operations and supply chain costs.The increased pricing will…
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Orion Engineered Carbons Raises Global Specialty Pricing
Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC) declares $0.0207/share interim quarterly dividend, 3.5% increase from prior dividend of $0.02.
HOUSTON, February 23, 2022--Orion Engineered Carbons (NYSE:OEC), a leading global supplier of specialty and high-performance carbon black, today announced that it will hold its 2022 annual general meeting of shareholders on Thursday, June 30, 2022, at 2:00 pm Central European Time at the company’s office, located at 6, Route de Trèves, L-2633 Senningerberg (Municipality of Niederanven), Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. The company also set its record date for the admission of the company’s shareholder
HOUSTON, February 23, 2022--Orion Engineered Carbons (NYSE:OEC), a leading global supplier of specialty and high-performance carbon black, today announced that its board of directors has declared an interim dividend to be paid in the second quarter of 2022 of $0.0207 per Common Share of the company, which is equivalent to the aggregate amount of approximately $1.25 million based on the number of common shares currently outstanding.
OEC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OECWant to see what other sources are saying about Orion Engineered Carbons SA's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Orion Engineered Carbons SA (OEC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Orion Engineered Carbons SA (OEC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Orion Engineered Carbons SA (OEC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch