Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFC POWR Grades
- OFC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 81.15% of US stocks.
- OFC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- OFC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 32.1% of US stocks).
OFC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Corporate Office Properties Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 16.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OFC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.09% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OFC is more volatile than only 3.18% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Corporate Office Properties Trust, a group of peers worth examining would be FCPT, NXRT, KIM, GTN, and VNO.
- OFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Corporate Office Properties Trust's official web site, go to www.copt.com.
OFC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, OFC's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.01% lower, now standing at 34.6.
- Over the past 243 months, OFC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 13.6.
- Over the past 243 months, OFC's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for OFC.
OFC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 4.82%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -51.76%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 248.01%.
The table below shows OFC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
OFC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- OFC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 31.92% of graded US stocks.
- OFC's asset turnover comes in at 0.158 -- ranking 111th of 457 Trading stocks.
- KREF, GAIN, and CONE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with OFC.
The table below shows OFC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
OFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.72||52-week high||$30.51|
|Prev. close||$28.00||52-week low||$21.68|
|Day high||$28.13||Avg. volume||918,045|
|50-day MA||$28.45||Dividend yield||3.93%|
|200-day MA||$27.51||Market Cap||3.11B|
Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Company Bio
Corporate Office Properties Trust engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, management, and leasing of suburban office properties. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Columbia, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
OFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFC Latest Social Stream
View Full OFC Social Stream
Latest OFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Corporate Office Properties Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFC as an investment opportunity.
COLUMBIA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Corporate Office Properties Trust (COPT or the Company) (NYSE: OFC) has executed a 20-year lease with the U.S. Government for a 206,000 square foot development in the secure campus at Redstone Gateway in Huntsville, AL. The Company expects to invest approximately $60 million to construct the building, which is slated for shell completion during the second quarter of 2023, with a targeted lease commencement date in the first quarter of 2024. We are privileged
COLUMBIA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Corporate Office Properties Trust (COPT or the Company) (NYSE: OFC) announced that its President and CEO, Stephen E. Budorick, will provide an overview of the Company and participate in a question and answer session at the BofA Securities 2021 Global Real Estate Virtual Conference. The presentation will be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 8:15 a.m. Eastern Time. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available in the Latest Updates section
Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC): Price Now Near $28.33; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 100 Day Basis
This is a reversal of the price action on the previous day, in which price moved down. The post Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC): Price Now Near $28.33; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Defense contractor KBR has announced plans to expand its presence in Huntsville, adding a new headquarters and more than 160 jobs, a project tagged at $65 million. Plans call for two new buildings at Redstone Gateway. Both are being developed by Corporate Office Properties Trust in partnership with Jim Wilson & Associates. KBR plans to  The post KBR plans expansion in Huntsville appeared first on Business Alabama Magazine .
Gov. Kay Ivey announced today that defense contractor KBR is planning to expand its operations in Huntsville with a new headquarters facility. The expansion will bring more than 160 additional jobs. KBR will consolidate its presence in Huntsville at two buildings being developed at Redstone Gateway by Corporate Office Properties Trust (COPT) in partnership with  The post Kay Ivey announces military contractor expansion in Huntsville appeared first on Alabama Today .
OFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OFCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Corporate Office Properties Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch