Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC): Price and Financial Metrics
OFC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Corporate Office Properties Trust is higher than it is for about 96.28% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Corporate Office Properties Trust is reporting a growth rate of 63.78%; that's higher than 83.52% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, OFC is more volatile than just 15.82% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Corporate Office Properties Trust are LSI, IRT, SEM, EPR, and AHT.
- Visit OFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.copt.com.
OFC Daily Price Range
OFC 52-Week Price Range
OFC Stock Price Chart More Charts
OFC Price/Volume Stats
Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Company Bio
Corporate Office Properties Trust engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, management, and leasing of suburban office properties. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Columbia, Maryland.