Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
OFC POWR Grades
- OFC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 60.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for OFC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- OFC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
OFC Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Corporate Office Properties Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 12.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For OFC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.59% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Corporate Office Properties Trust's share price is greater than that of just 4.78% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to OFC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NHI, HHC, ADC, LSI, and KIM.
- OFC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Corporate Office Properties Trust's official web site, go to www.copt.com.
OFC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
OFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.17||52-week high||$28.92|
|Prev. close||$27.12||52-week low||$21.38|
|Day high||$27.32||Avg. volume||790,008|
|50-day MA||$27.38||Dividend yield||4.05%|
|200-day MA||$25.86||Market Cap||3.05B|
Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Company Bio
Corporate Office Properties Trust engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, management, and leasing of suburban office properties. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Columbia, Maryland.
OFC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
OFC Latest Social Stream
View Full OFC Social Stream
Latest OFC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Corporate Office Properties Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate OFC as an investment opportunity.
Corporate Office Properties Trust ("COPT" or the "Company") (NYSE:OFC) announced today that its Board of Trustees declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.275 per common share for the second quarter ending June 30, 2021. The second quarter 2021 dividend represents an annualized amount of $1.10 per share and is payable on July 15, 2021 to shareholders of record on June 30, 2021.
Corporate Office Properties Trust's (NYSE:OFC) CEO Compensation Looks Acceptable To Us And Here's Why
Despite positive share price growth of 13% for Corporate Office Properties Trust ( NYSE:OFC ) over the last few years...
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Hold Rating for Corporate Office Properties Trust
Corporate Office Properties Trust (NYSE: OFC) ("COPT" or the "Company") executed a long-term lease with a Fortune 500 company for a 265,000 square foot, build-to-suit development in Northern Virginia. The facility is scheduled for shell completion in the second quarter of 2022.
At this time, I will turn the call over to Stephanie Krewson-Kelly, COPT's Vice President of Investor Relations. With me today are Steve Budorick, President and CEO; Todd Hartman, Executive Vice President and COO; and Anthony Mifsud, EVP and CFO.
OFC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching OFCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Corporate Office Properties Trust's stock as an investment opportunity:
Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch