Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC): Price and Financial Metrics
OFC Stock Summary
- For OFC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.33% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, OFC has reported earnings growth of 67.7%, putting it ahead of 84.41% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Corporate Office Properties Trust's share price is greater than that of merely 4.97% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Corporate Office Properties Trust, a group of peers worth examining would be SEM, TGE, PBFX, CNXM, and IRT.
- Visit OFC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.copt.com.
OFC Stock Price Chart More Charts
OFC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.07||52-week high||$30.27|
|Prev. close||$29.14||52-week low||$20.03|
|Day high||$29.28||Avg. volume||676,453|
|50-day MA||$29.29||Dividend yield||3.77%|
|200-day MA||$28.24||Market Cap||3.26B|
Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Company Bio
Corporate Office Properties Trust engages in the acquisition, development, ownership, management, and leasing of suburban office properties. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Columbia, Maryland.